King Kongtracting Corporation

Interlocking Stone
24 Edelweiss Ave Richmond Hill ON L4E 4L9
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Richmond Hill  >  King Kongtracting Corporation

Reviews for King Kongtracting Corporation

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

It was a rainy but otherwise pleasant spring. The weather was mild and everything around my property appeared normal… at least so I thought, until I noticed a huge collapsed area in my driveway after the snow had melted. To this end I was at a lost, not sure what my next move would be. One thing for sure I was not prepared for this kind of work as my thoughts was centred around around enjoying the spring and looking forward to an enjoyable summer.

At this point though, there were no getting around what was facing me… a sunken driveway and a poorly constructed walkway to my. Backyard by a previous contractor, I had to do something.

After several attempts in finding a reputable contractor, I contacted Sam, the owner of “King Kontracting”, who promptly took the time from his busy schedule to come and assess the damage on my drive and walkway. His professional and knowledgeable approach led me to contracted with him the daunting task of lifting up the entire interlocking drive and walkway.

Nearing the completion I could see the project taking its form as a new design was now in progress as Sam and his very skilled crew began to demonstrate a well honed in skill of interlock artistry. The work proceeded smoothly and what turned out to be a far superior job, when compared to the work of the previous contractor. After a short fourteen day of consistent work, my drive and walkway was completed and turned out to be a pretty, picture book finish of which I am very proud to be the owner.

I have no hesitation in recommending Sam the owner of “King Kontracting” to do your landscaping and interlocking driveway whenever the need for this service is needed. You will quickly noticed the professionalism and expertise of the pros at “King Kontracting”.

We're thrilled that you love the final project. A perfect example of why it's important to hire the right company for the job, the first time. We hope you enjoy the new driveway, walkway and backyard for many, many years to come!

Alenka Dover

Sam came highly recommended to us and I was pleased from the very beginning by how quickly he arranged to come and take a look at our project. We had a rough idea on what we wanted and Sam obviously understood our vision. He came up with a wonderful solution to clean up and finish our outdoor space. His team worked for almost two weeks to transform our overgrown and rundown yard to create a beautiful outdoor living space. We are thrilled with the end result. His team was wonderful and very thorough when it came to clean up. I would highly recommend King Kongtracting and shall definitely have them back for a few more future planned projects.

Thank you, Alenka. We look forward to working with you once again whenever you're ready.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We hired this Company after reading all the good reviews about them and we are satisfied with the job they did for us.Sam is very kind and nice person. What we like most about him is that he took us to the place where we can see and choose the stone used in our interlocking.
We are very happy with the job done by him and his team.They finished the job on time as they
Promised.Thanks for all the work Sam.

Thank you for the kind words and for giving us the opportunity to work on this project.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We Hired Sam from King Kongtracting to design and landscape our backyard. He made us a very nice patio, an outdoor kitchen and a fire pit.

We deffinitly recommend King Kongtracting and have referred them to our relatives and friends.

Thank you sam and your team for doing a great job

Thank you very much for being a loyal customer

Arash in Toronto

Sam was very good with he's service he was always on time to clear our driveway, we were happy when the driveway was clear early in the morning. my sister also uses this company and she is very happy. we will also contact him thus year for our interlocking.

thanks sam and team.

Thank you for the kind words, Arash.

Maryam in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Sam has been doing our snow removal for several years.he has been always on time and he has grate customer service.when we were stuck on our driveway he made sure to come back and get us out.
I would recommend him to everybody.

Thank you, Maryam. We're happy to have you as a loyal customer.

We hired Sam to do our patio and the front house. We are very pleased with the job. Great team. Sam understands what customer wants and acomodates to any requirement. Definitely I will refer King Kongtracting to anybody. Great job.

Thank you very much for a great review.

nrdaljeet
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

They were professional. Checked to make sure they understood what we wanted and liked the stone blocks that we had chosen. Worked hard and everything was finished in 2 days including a thorough cleanup. They repaired front steps and lifted them up. Made new back steps.

thank you for the kind words , I'm glad we can help with your project.

More about King Kongtracting Corporation

Where It All Began… King Kongtracting Corporation was formed as an owner-operated, fully insured landscape and maintenance company. We offer a wide range of professional services which are always completed with the highest standards and quality of care. We have worked hard and gained loyal customers to ensure growth each ...