King Kongtracting Corporation

King Kongtracting Corporation

Reviews for King Kongtracting Corporation

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard Patio

Sam and his team did a fantastic job redesigning our backyard patio. They were always on time, reliable and were very professional. Sam came with me to Beaver Valley to pick out the stones and gave me other design recommendations. We are very happy with the finished project and would call King Kongtracting again when we decide to do our driveway next year.

Thank you for the kind words. Looking forward to working with you again.

Iris
Iris

Snow removal

Sam is very punctual and quick in responding to client's concerns . I highly recommend his services

thank you for choosing us.

TeeC in Richmond Hill
TeeC in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlock patio and driveway extension

Sam and his team at KingKongracting did an excellent job on our backyard patio and front driveway extension. They worked diligently day in and day out to get the job done right and on time. We have received many compliments on our front and backyard and are thrilled that we decided to go with them for our home. I would recommend them whole-heartedly!

Thank you so much. We're thrilled that you are happy with your new backyard patio and front driveway extension.

Backyard Reno

We hired King Kongtracting for our backyard reno. They did our entire yard in interlock with a small retaining mall. The results were amazing. They had great ideas and listened to ours. They worked with us in the cost and the design. Project came in on time and on budget. The crew were friendly and courteous. We are very satisfied. The backyard was transformed.

Thank you for the great review! We're happy that you're very satisfied with our work!

Unhappy customer in Richmond Hill
Unhappy customer in Richmond Hill

King Kongtracting

The big ice storm came in the GTA on April 15th, I have a contract paid in full and valid until April 30th and this company would not come and remove the snow and ice blocking the driveway access. The company did their best to fix the issue the next day.

Review has 1 previous version

Dear “Unhappy Customer”.
We have been in the snow removal business for over 10 years. We have many customers that have been with us year after year. We’re sorry to hear your unhappy from the recent ICE storm. We made 3 attempts over the weekend to clear the ICE, however our trucks are unable to scrape the driveway and frozen solid accumulation of ICE pellets and freezing rain. In fact, by back-dragging our plows on the driveway, it compacts it, and makes your driveway MORE slippery and unsafe. We are a snow removal company, not an ice removal company – we do not salt your driveway. We have cleaned our residential properties a total of 11 times this year, and charged a reasonable price for this service. If this was a snow storm, your driveway would have been cleared right away.
The city plows were out yesterday (Monday), and even they had difficulties clearing the ICE. We made attempts both in the morning and evening on Monday to help and remove the pileup from the bottom of the driveways... No success!
Today (Tuesday), we went back out to try again and cleared most of the ice accumulation at the bottom of the driveways. It’s possible your house has already been cleared, although since you submitted your review as “unhappy customer”, we can’t be sure. Please feel free to give me a call to discuss further.

nimashadman in Richmond Hill
nimashadman in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

A dream come true with fair pricing !

My backyard and patio Renos are a dream come true, everything i wanted i got with the price i paid for . Fantastic job !!!!!
i would highly recommend kingkongtracting .

Thank you for the kind words, Nima.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking drive and walkway repavement

It was a rainy but otherwise pleasant spring. The weather was mild and everything around my property appeared normal… at least so I thought, until I noticed a huge collapsed area in my driveway after the snow had melted. To this end I was at a lost, not sure what my next move would be. One thing for sure I was not prepared for this kind of work as my thoughts was centred around around enjoying the spring and looking forward to an enjoyable summer.

At this point though, there were no getting around what was facing me… a sunken driveway and a poorly constructed walkway to my. Backyard by a previous contractor, I had to do something.

After several attempts in finding a reputable contractor, I contacted Sam, the owner of “King Kontracting”, who promptly took the time from his busy schedule to come and assess the damage on my drive and walkway. His professional and knowledgeable approach led me to contracted with him the daunting task of lifting up the entire interlocking drive and walkway.

Nearing the completion I could see the project taking its form as a new design was now in progress as Sam and his very skilled crew began to demonstrate a well honed in skill of interlock artistry. The work proceeded smoothly and what turned out to be a far superior job, when compared to the work of the previous contractor. After a short fourteen day of consistent work, my drive and walkway was completed and turned out to be a pretty, picture book finish of which I am very proud to be the owner.

I have no hesitation in recommending Sam the owner of “King Kontracting” to do your landscaping and interlocking driveway whenever the need for this service is needed. You will quickly noticed the professionalism and expertise of the pros at “King Kontracting”.

We're thrilled that you love the final project. A perfect example of why it's important to hire the right company for the job, the first time. We hope you enjoy the new driveway, walkway and backyard for many, many years to come!

Alenka Dover
Alenka Dover

Backyard and patio

Sam came highly recommended to us and I was pleased from the very beginning by how quickly he arranged to come and take a look at our project. We had a rough idea on what we wanted and Sam obviously understood our vision. He came up with a wonderful solution to clean up and finish our outdoor space. His team worked for almost two weeks to transform our overgrown and rundown yard to create a beautiful outdoor living space. We are thrilled with the end result. His team was wonderful and very thorough when it came to clean up. I would highly recommend King Kongtracting and shall definitely have them back for a few more future planned projects.

Thank you, Alenka. We look forward to working with you once again whenever you're ready.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Interlocking driveway

We hired this Company after reading all the good reviews about them and we are satisfied with the job they did for us.Sam is very kind and nice person. What we like most about him is that he took us to the place where we can see and choose the stone used in our interlocking.
We are very happy with the job done by him and his team.They finished the job on time as they
Promised.Thanks for all the work Sam.

Thank you for the kind words and for giving us the opportunity to work on this project.

TESA Real Estate, Development & Finance
TESA Real Estate, Development & Finance

Backyard Oasis

We Hired Sam from King Kongtracting to design and landscape our backyard. He made us a very nice patio, an outdoor kitchen and a fire pit.

We deffinitly recommend King Kongtracting and have referred them to our relatives and friends.

Thank you sam and your team for doing a great job

Thank you very much for being a loyal customer

More about King Kongtracting Corporation

King Kongtracting Corporation is a proudly Canadian, owner-operated, fully insured landscape, maintenance and contracting company. We offer a wide range of services which are always completed with the highest standards and quality of care. We are experienced, professional and we are proud to have gained loyal customers to ensure growth each year. We love what we do and that directly reflects on the customer satisfaction level we receive. ​
​​
All of the pictures in our gallery and throughout our website are our pride and joy. These pictures reflect countless exciting interlock install, repairs and complete renovations that we’re proud of. Our landscape professionals will assist you and help you envision your new patio, driveway and/or entranceway and ensure that it remains as beautiful as the day of installation.