FlameCo Heating Services Limited

Mark Wilson from Port Moody
Mark Wilson from Port Moody
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

Fireplace Repair

I cannot overstate you how pleased I am with my experience using GC Heating Services. The service was prompt, courteous and professional.

We had a problem with a failed fan on our gas fireplace. Over the years we had asked several fireplace companies to repair the fireplace. They always said it was too old to find parts or simply never got back to us. We assumed we were going to have to buy a new fireplace until ... GC was out at our house on a different issue and we asked about the fan. The response was "we replace those all the time". A couple of days later, our fireplace was working good as new - for a very reasonable price!

I unreservedly recommend GC and thank them for the service we received.

Deliah Ma from Vancouver
Deliah Ma from Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fireplace

My husband & I were in the market for gas fireplace inserts & looked at a few different stores. What we mostly found was sales people/installers who would talk about only their product & why we should buy from them right then. When we went to GC heating services ltd, we found a no pressure sales environment, and very friendly staff. The person we dealt with, Steve, was very friendly & very knowledgeable. They were very reasonable on the deposit amount to be paid, as well as scheduling of the install. The installer who came to our home was very friendly, professional, and very efficient at the install. He had two gas log sets removed from our two fireplaces, and two inserts installed within 5 hours. My husband & I have done many projects & renovations over the years, and this was by far one of the easiest. The purchase process was no pressure, the scheduling was convenient, the installer was on time & very good at what he did. In the end, we now have two fireplaces that look fantastic. I think what I like most about this project, that it went exactly as planned...no hitches, no hiccups, no delays and no hidden or unexpected costs. Thanks GC heating services ltd