Rigid Frame Structural Engineers Inc. And Architects

Structural Engineering
Toronto ON M2N
HomeStars  >  Home Additions in Campbellville  >  Rigid Frame Structural Engineers Inc. And Architects  >  Drawings And Permits For whole house renovation
Shaham in Toronto
Shaham in Toronto

Drawings And Permits For whole house renovation

I purchased my house in June and I planned to do a full renovation of the house plus underpinning of the basement with getting all the required permits from the city. I had the pleasure to find and work with Pezhman and Arvin for that matter and I am really happy about their service.

They did structural and architectural drawings for the whole house renovation which included removing load bearing walls to make an open concept house, cutting out doors and windows, underpinning of the basement, drawing a floor plan for the basement, etc. I also plan to do the HVAC drawing with them as well.

Pezhman and his team were very responsive, helpful, knowledgeable, and experienced. Pezhman has a very likable character, very reasonable person and always open to discussion and new ideas. The fact that he would always take the time to answer all my questions is a big PLUS for them.

I would certainly recommend Rigid Frames for all your drawings needs if you are doing small or big renovations.
Looking forward to getting the revision approval from the city.