Dan's Home Improvements

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Vaughan  >  Dan's Home Improvements

Reviews for Dan's Home Improvements

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

COMMERCIAL PROJECT DONE PERFECTLY!

Dan did an outstanding job for our business and was extremely courteous. His communication skills were great and was quick to accommodate us as the customer. i would highly recommend Dan to anyone that is looking for a great handy man.

Thankyou Alex. I almost thought I was to become a Canadian Tire staff. I too was happy how you accommodated my time.

Jessica Heswick in Mississauga
Jessica Heswick in Mississauga

ecstatically pleasing and clean

Very Quick response, I was impressive. The accommodation for my tight schedule was truly generous: less then 24hrs. The Technician was outstanding from beginning to end. He care for details, that only a professional offers was obvious and the end results exactly as it should be, working perfectly, ecstatically pleasing and clean. I feel very confident that any further needs will get the same results. My Thanks to Dan's Home Improvements At Your Command!

Thankyou Jessica. Kind words and glad to be of service.

Miriam in Toronto
Miriam in Toronto

Home finishing

Dan and Thomas did excellent work prepping my house for sale.

Interior work:
They patched some drywall issues and a hole left from a plumbing repair, painted the interior of the house and the basement floor.

Exterior work:
They re-shingled the porch roof, and painted both front and back porches as well as touching up the exterior trim and paint.

When they arrived the house looked a bit worn-in, but the day we listed it looked beautiful! They have a great eye for detail and are very pleasant to work with.

I highly recommend them.

Thanks Mirriam. It was great working for you in getting 2house ready for showing.

Norm in Toronto
Norm in Toronto

Room renovation

Dan did a great job at renovating a room from top to bottom. His finishin quality was really great, he was good to work with and his price was very reasonable. The team that he brought in was always friendly and courteous. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Thank-you Norm for those fine comments. That fourth floor addition is a beautiful room, a practical design. The drywall up a ladder outside was the tricky part.

Jason in
Jason in

Ceiling Patch

Dan did a terrific job patching holes in my living room ceiling and wall that were caused by water damage. The resulting painted sections perfectly blended with the rest of the wall and ceiling. Dan is highly skilled and meticulous. I highly recommend him.

Thank you Jason.
I look forward to continued work

Fernando in Toronto
Fernando in Toronto

Finishing Extension

This is the second time I have hired Dan to help finish one of my home improvement projects. Dan is honest, reliable and a very skilled tradesman. I would not hesitate call him again for another project.

Thank-you Fernando. You prepared the drywall well so I could quickly tape the addition. Call me anytime.

Darrell from Mississauga
Darrell from Mississauga

door repair

Dan was very helpful picking out different options that we could evaluate for repairing or replacing a door. He came the next day, was on time, and helped us choose a good solution that can be done quickly. His pricing was excellent and got the job done right away. We've had no problems since the repair and are very happy. Would highly recommend.

Thanks Darrell .Glad to help.

Kim
Kim

Finishing a door install

Dan came to help us out when another contractor couldn't complete our job. He was willing and able to come quickly on a holiday weekend, gave us an extremely fair price and did a great job on making sure our new side entry door into our garage is secure and sealed. Would definitely recommend him to others and will use his very professional services when needed again in the future!

Thank-you Kim, and the contact from previous work experience. I'll take over when them contractors get stuck or have endearing responsibilities. Beautiful time to get a job done, as your schedule permitted. Holiday gratitude.

SM in Markham
SM in Markham

Installation of balcony floor covering

Dan installed the prefabricated tile on our balcony. He did a great job. Very professional, very neat especially around the corners and fast worker. We are very happy with his work. Highly recommend Dan

That was a special day. I wasn't sure what that IKEA tile was, but surely I worked and covered that bare balcony by the days end. One day job, and those wooden-rubber backed tiles suit the exposed area.

RJ in Etobicoke
RJ in Etobicoke

Condo Renovation

Dan just completed a job in three days that we thought would be monumental, time consuming and expensive.

Price = reasonable; service = excellent, and the quality of work = top notch.

Dan examined several options with us, including some we hadn't thought about. He was punctual, maintained a clean work environment, and was friendly and easy to get along with.

We will definitely work with him on future projects.

Thank you Dan, for a job well done.

Thank-you. The good Lord helped my mind and hands to be skilled. You got an extra hallway entrance from squeezing that closet. And the interior glass doors and windows were covered without removal.

More about Dan's Home Improvements

Dan's Home Improvements has been working in the painting and handyman industry for over 40 years. Dan Postman offers interior and exterior painting, pressure washing, tiling, flooring, carpet cleaning, decks, fences, and complete home renovations. Contact me today to discuss your project!

We offer interior and exterior painting, pressure washing, tiling, flooring, carpet cleaning, decks, fences, your complete home renovations, and more!