Handyman Services
Handyman Services

Reviews for Dan's Home Improvements

Laura
Laura

Front porch bin storage, drywall fixes & some electrical

Dan was such a pleasure to work with. He took my direction well and made it become a reality. Very quick to fit into his schedule as well. Amazing work!

Thankyou, You're an organized artist yourself, coming from where my children received equal attention in studies and values.

Lisa
Lisa

Drywalling and building a fireplace mantle

Dan did an absolutely amazing job! For the kitchen and pantry wall, he removed all the plaster/ lath, added insulation, primered the drywall and trimmed the door frames. He also built a beautiful mantle that reflects the character of the window trim next to the fireplace (it looks original to the house!) Dan was very prompt in replying, extremely efficient and left the house clean/ tidy. His work is impeccable and I would highly recommend him to others (and I plan to do so)!

You're a return client, and through homestars. Thanks.

Ceiling repair and under stairs storage

His response was very quick and I was lucky he can work at our home immediately. We are so happy with his precise work. I will definitely call him again when we need something to be fixed!!!

Thanks for the job, and also a beautiful review. Some jobs are like the writing on the back of my hand,so I get to it quickly.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

COMMERCIAL PROJECT DONE PERFECTLY!

Dan did an outstanding job for our business and was extremely courteous. His communication skills were great and was quick to accommodate us as the customer. i would highly recommend Dan to anyone that is looking for a great handy man.

Thankyou Alex. I almost thought I was to become a Canadian Tire staff. I too was happy how you accommodated my time.

Jessica Heswick in Mississauga
Jessica Heswick in Mississauga

ecstatically pleasing and clean

Very Quick response, I was impressive. The accommodation for my tight schedule was truly generous: less then 24hrs. The Technician was outstanding from beginning to end. He care for details, that only a professional offers was obvious and the end results exactly as it should be, working perfectly, ecstatically pleasing and clean. I feel very confident that any further needs will get the same results. My Thanks to Dan's Home Improvements At Your Command!

Thankyou Jessica. Kind words and glad to be of service.

Miriam in Toronto
Miriam in Toronto

Home finishing

Dan and Thomas did excellent work prepping my house for sale.

Interior work:
They patched some drywall issues and a hole left from a plumbing repair, painted the interior of the house and the basement floor.

Exterior work:
They re-shingled the porch roof, and painted both front and back porches as well as touching up the exterior trim and paint.

When they arrived the house looked a bit worn-in, but the day we listed it looked beautiful! They have a great eye for detail and are very pleasant to work with.

I highly recommend them.

Thanks Mirriam. It was great working for you in getting 2house ready for showing.

Norm in Toronto
Norm in Toronto

Room renovation

403-824-3406
Toronto
M9M 1G8

Dan did a great job at renovating a room from top to bottom. His finishin quality was really great, he was good to work with and his price was very reasonable. The team that he brought in was always friendly and courteous. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Thank-you Norm for those fine comments. That fourth floor addition is a beautiful room, a practical design. The drywall up a ladder outside was the tricky part.

Jason in
Jason in

Ceiling Patch

Dan did a terrific job patching holes in my living room ceiling and wall that were caused by water damage. The resulting painted sections perfectly blended with the rest of the wall and ceiling. Dan is highly skilled and meticulous. I highly recommend him.

Thank you Jason.
I look forward to continued work

Fernando in Toronto
Fernando in Toronto

Finishing Extension

This is the second time I have hired Dan to help finish one of my home improvement projects. Dan is honest, reliable and a very skilled tradesman. I would not hesitate call him again for another project.

Thank-you Fernando. You prepared the drywall well so I could quickly tape the addition. Call me anytime.

Darrell from Mississauga
Darrell from Mississauga

door repair

Dan was very helpful picking out different options that we could evaluate for repairing or replacing a door. He came the next day, was on time, and helped us choose a good solution that can be done quickly. His pricing was excellent and got the job done right away. We've had no problems since the repair and are very happy. Would highly recommend.

Thanks Darrell .Glad to help.

More about Dan's Home Improvements

Dan's Home Improvements focuses on small jobs, they have been working in the painting and handyman industry for over 40 years. Dan Postman offers interior and exterior painting, pressure washing, tiling, flooring, carpet cleaning, decks, fences, and complete home renovations. Contact me today to discuss your project!

We offer interior and exterior painting, pressure washing, tiling, flooring, carpet cleaning, decks, fences, your complete home renovations, and more!