FST Construction

Reviews for FST Construction

erinandhector
erinandhector

Basement renovation

Sean was thorough and meticulous on every aspect of the project. He also recommended changes and others ideas to help improve the outcome. His workmanship is excellent and he is our ‘go to’ guy for any renovation in our home or any project that is beyond us. We are using him for our kitchen renovation next. He is professional , personable , and highly skilled.

Thank you very much Erin & Hector. I am very happy to hear the positive response and having great clients like yourself helps as well. I enjoyed competing the basement and creating the much needed space for the family. I look forward to the upcoming kitchen Reno. Thanks again.

cpuglia
cpuglia

Total Bathroom renovation, then 2 years later a Total kitchen revovation.

Bathroom: We had the bathroom ripped out back to the studs and installed a new custom bathroom including a open shower stall. It turned out great.
Kitchen: We ripped out the kitchen cabinets and kitchen floor. His detail work on the rebuild was outstanding, from the tile work to lining up the cabinets and painting.
His Sub trade arrived as needed to complete their tasks on time. eg: Gas fitter, Counter top supplier and electrical.

Thank you Carlo for your amazing review. Your style, well thought out plan and design made completing these projects a wonderful experience for all. It was a pleasure to bring your visions to life and renovate your kitchen & bathroom.

Robert
Robert

FST has done several jobs for us, bathrooms, basement , family room , plumbing repairs. The work has always been of the highest quality , and reasonably priced.

most recent job, en suite bathroom completely re done, with new walk in shower, sink , toilet , cabinets and floor ,

Thank you for your review Robert & Susan. I believe it has been 10 years since my first project in your home, where does the time go? I'm am blessed to have clients like yourself and have enjoyed completing all those projects over the years. My favourite is for sure the new ensuite Master bathroom.

jnarvari
jnarvari

Total House Renovation

5 Stars for Professionalism, cleanliness, attention to details, workmanship and a pleasure to deal with. Their bathroom work is Spectacular! A little more expensive than your regular “put it in get out fast” contractor but worth every penny. Would recommend them to anyone, Anytime !

Thank you very much for your kind words John. Amazing clients like yourself make what I do all worth while. It was a pleasure working on your ensuite bathroom, main bathroom, powder room, basement/ultimate man cave and all the other work that I completed for you. It's great that you notice the little things that make all the difference and I appreciate the time you have taken to write a review. All the best and hope to see you again soon.

5 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Main bath full renovation and Powder Room full renovation

When we called Sean in to renovate both of our bathrooms we had very high expectations of the quality of work that we would like done. Sean was very helpful in his suggestions for materials, where to purchase them and for all of the finishing touches. The workmanship was top notch and it was so refreshing that Sean finished within the projected time line . Everyday Sean and his assistant made sure that the work site was clean and prepped for the next day. Sean's company, FST Construction is highly professional and reasonably priced. We highly recommend them for your home renovations!

Thanks again you two! Having wonderful clients who really appreciate the quality work and effort put into the project really makes it worth while. I am once again very happy that you are I love with the new bathrooms, I enjoyed bringing your vision to life. See you soon ;)

5 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Complete kitchen renovation and painting of main floor and tiling of foyer

FST Construction
416-797-3793
Oakville

Sean Amendola of FST Construction listened to what my husband and I envisioned for our kitchen renovation. Due to Sean's extensive knowledge and expertise he gave us LOTS of great suggestions and helped us to keep the reno on budget. Sean was very generous in throwing in a lot of free extras and I know that he didn't charge us for all of the times that we would call him with questions or for the times that he would return items to the store when he wasn't happy with the quality of the item! Sean kept the renos on schedule and always cleaned up at the end of each work day. The reno turned out better than we had imagined and 3 years later we are still proud of our "new" kitchen! Sean, thanks for making our reno experience so enjoyable. We were very worried that a kitchen reno would be a nightmare but you were so skilled, supportive and efficient that it was more than bearable and often fun!!!!

Hi Helen and Jose.

Thank you very much for those kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and knowing how much you continue to enjoy it and expressing that so sincerely is the best thanks I can ask for and makes what I do worth doing. I look forward to working with you guys again and as always don't hesitate to call for questions or advice anytime.