Paint Core Finishes

Reviews for Paint Core Finishes

carmanc
carmanc

Kitchen cabinents refinishing

Very pleased with the work and quality of the job. Kitchen has a very new look even though old cabinets. Very impressed.

Thanks Carmen! Love the new look of your kitchen!

lboin
lboin
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Repainted my entire kitchen and looks like a brand new kitchen. Great work.

Rade and his crew were very good and neat and did great job and came back for some small touch ups. Would totally recommend as very friendly efficient and quick. Thank you again. Angela

Thank you Angela! It was a pleasure working with you too!

Barb OM in Cambridge
Barb OM in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

I was really nervous about this project and therefore spent months researching options and various companies. Paintcore was very professional and provided excellent customer service from the moment I inquired, through consultation, project completion and follow-up. Can you imagine a company that offers great customer service even after the job is completed and they've been paid?! From beginning to end and beyond they exceeded my expectations. I have recommended them to friends and neighbours and even 18 months later am thrilled with them.

Thank you Barb!!

Koush
Koush

Kitchen Cabinet Repainting

From start to finish, the Paintcore team was fantastic. They were professional, courteous and delivered in the specified time frame. The owner (Rade) even dropped by to inspect the finished product and showed up later for some minor touch ups. My kitchen has been transformed to a modern white color and I'm very pleased with the result! I would highly recommend their services and quality of work!

Thank you Koush! Loved the transformation, great working with you!

STUDIO P.
STUDIO P.

Kitchen And Bathroom

Paint Core did an amazing job repainting my client's kitchen cabinets and master bathroom cabinets to make them like new again. They were quick, clean, and had great communication throughout the project. Would highly recommend.

Thank you Priya!! Loved working with you.

Michelle
Michelle

Kitchen cabinet paint

We had a new set of kitchen cabinets made for one wall of our kitchen, but they were white and the original kitchen was light brown. Paintcore took one of the new cabinet doors and matched the paint perfectly for the old cabinets. You can't even tell that the old cabinets aren't originally white. The crew was polite and worked efficiently, and did a really good job of cleaning up after themselves. We are extremely happy with the work they did and would recommend them to anyone who would rather save some money and repaint their cabinets instead of replacing them.

Thank you for the kind words Michelle! It was a pleasure working with you too, and glad to hear everything turned out so well !

Huber
Huber

Kitchen facelift

We had solid honey oak kitchen cabinets for years. Needless to say, we were getting very tired of looking at them. Our kitchen look dated. However, it was a shame to rip perfectly good cabinets out and replace them. We thought of refacing but it wouldn't work because of the style of cabinets we have. We went to the Home Show downtown and we were given Paintcore's name. Checked out their website and Home Stars reviews. Well what a surprise, such positive reviews. Yes of course I read the negative reviews and you have to put everything into perspective. We hired them. They came on the scheduled date and returned on the scheduled date to install the cabinets and new hardware. What an amazing transformation!!! We went from a honey oak colour to a cloud white colour with black matte hardware. We are very pleased with the outcome and grateful we found this company. So if you are thinking of givng your cabinets a facelift, look no further. I hope you will be pleased just as my husband and I are. Thank you Paintcore.

Happy to hear everything went so smoothly and turned out well! Thank you, you were great to work with too !

Sophia in Toronto
Sophia in Toronto

Refaced kitchen ca inets

I refinished my cabinets 2yrs ago, in some spots the paint was coming off. I called Rade and he came over and took the cabinet doors to refinish them. There was no hesitation, he said he wanted me to be happy. The doors were repainted and look great. He was very professional and helpful. I would recommend him and would use them again

No problem at all Sophia! Thank you for the kind words.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

kitchen cabinets painting

paintcore did an amazing job restoring my kitchen! they are very nice to work with and did a clean job. I waited a while before writing a review because I wanted to see how the paint hold. that part I am not so happy with . the paint chips at random places. I don't feel like its a long time solution and with the amount of money we paid it should be.

I am so sorry to hear that, please give us a call and we would love to fix this problem for you as it should not be happening. We stand behind our work and want to make sure that you are happy!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

Paintcore was contacted after seeing that their services were used by Property Brothers. All work was performed as promised to a high quality. Our 18 year old traditional style kitchen cabinets now look as new. The workers were courteous and professional and all care was taken to ensure sanding dust and paint spray was restricted to the kitchen. It was a pleasure dealing with Rade and Aimee and we will probably use their services to refinish our daughter's kitchen.

Thank you so much! Look forward to working with you again!

More about Paint Core Finishes

Paint Core Finishes is a custom painting and finishing company.

We provide top-notch kitchen cabinet, vanity, woodwork and furniture re-spraying, refinishing and painting services in the GTA and surrounding areas.

We provide refinishing services for:

Residential: Refinishing, re-spraying, wood finishing and painting of cabinetry and wood work
Commercial:Refinishing, re-spraying, wood finishing and painting for store fixtures and cabinetry
Cabinet Makers and Carpenters:Wood Finishing and painting services for cabinet makers and carpenters

Reclaim your kitchen cabinets, vanities, and woodwork!

We believe in doing things right the first time. We specialize in the fine art of cabinet refinishing, painting, re-spraying and wood finishing. If you have a tired looking kitchen and are thinking of replacing it, think twice. We have salvaged hundreds of kitchens with our factory finish process. We pride ourselves on producing high quality finishes on all your existing cabinetry, millwork and furniture. By implementing a very thorough preparation, combined with the right application systems, topnotch equipment and coatings we provide amazing results. This is our recipe for success!

Our philosophy is that a refinished kitchen shouldn’t look refinished; it should look like it was bought that way.

www.paintcore.ca