Freeflo Ventilation & Maintenance

Diane C in North Vancouver
Diane C in North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Outstanding Service

The service I received from Robert at Freeflo today went above and beyond. I booked Freeflo for a dryer vent cleaning and also happened to have a gutter repair estimator from another company arrive at the same time. Robert was outside setting up when I was going over our gutter issues with the estimator. To my surprise, not only did Robert work efficiently and professionally to clean out our completely blocked dryer vent, he also flushed out the gutter on his own accord. When I went to pay he only charged me for the dryer vent cleaning (which was a very fair price to begin with)! Our dryer is now back to optimal performance and I suspect that we will no longer have an overflowing gutter the next time it rains! I highly recommend Freeflo!

DNak in Surrey
DNak in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Exterior/Interior Gutters, Exterior Windows & Dryer Vent

Rob and associate started on time, completed all 3 projects to expectation and overall customer experience was good. Rob assessed my gutters overall integrity and provided his observations ongoing maintenance going forward - I found this value added. I would not hesitate in recommending FreeFlo to family & friends.

Robert
Robert
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Window & gutter cleaning

It was a pleasure dealing with Robert. Very thorough and professional. His attention to detail and being careful with our building and landscape was much appreciated. While on the job, Robert noticed some other issues that needed attention, and promptly took care of it.

I would highly recommend Freeflows service!

VM in Vancouver
VM in Vancouver
9 reviews Burnaby, BC

Fantastic service and good pricing for vent cleaning

I hired Freeflo to clean my dryer vent. Robert is punctual, professional, and very polite. He did a great job with the vent cleaning and also checked out my booster fan to make sure things were working properly. I will definitely call him again next time! Fantastic person and company.

Was a pleasure working for you. Cheers

Donna v
Donna v
3 reviews Port Moody, BC

Dryer vent cleaning

Very prompt service, especially as we called for it during the busy Christmas holiday season. We were very happy with Robert's skill and thoroughness, and will keep him in mind for further work as needed.

Thanks for the review Donna. Glad we could help!

Carol in Coquitlam
Carol in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning & repairs

We received the absolute best service from Robert & his team for our 37 unit Co-op. They're very professional, friendly & knowledgeable. You can count on them to show up, be efficient, tidy & let you know if there are any concerns with your property. Their pricing is also competitive. We will definitely be using them again for our maintenance needs. Thanks for the great service!

Thanks for the review carol. We really appreciate it.
Merry Christmas

BEN.STANFORD in Edmonton
BEN.STANFORD in Edmonton
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter cleaning just in time for Raincouver winter

The word "hero" is thrown around a lot these days, but Robert really saved the day for us! A few rainy nights ago we discovered a waterfall pouring over our gutters and around our foundation. We contacted Freeflo and they were able to come the next day. Robert cleared our "full to the brim" gutters on our house and garage and checked for leaks. I should say he did this in just over an hour in the pouring rain. He charged us what we were quoted and was super friendly. Thanks again Robert!

Thanks for the kind words Ben. Much appreciated :)

Tammy
Tammy
1 review Vancouver, BC

cleaned out vents

We have a difficult space to reach on the top floor of our duplex. Another business said they didn't have the right "equipment" to reach our vents. I am glad they didn't or else we wouldn't have met Robert. Efficient, clear, kind and responsible.

Glad we could help Tammy! Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

jaamzil
jaamzil
1 review Richmond, BC

dryer vent cleaning

Rob was fantastic. I could get an appointment within a few days and he was on time. The work was done quickly, efficiently, and my dryer was able to perform better than ever. Highly recommended. He really does the job right. A++

Thanks for the review, glad we could help!

Rea
Rea
1 review Vancouver, BC

Dryer vent

Friendly, productive, organized, efficient. I would highly recommend to friends and family. I will schedule service with them again!

Thanks Rea, glad we could help and we look forward to seeing you again!

More about Freeflo Ventilation & Maintenance

Based in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada, Freeflo Ventilation & Maintenece specializes in the cleaning and maintenance of residential and commercial dryer vents. We also offer a range of other services that include, window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing. Servicing Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Coquitlam, Burnaby, Richmond, Ladner, Delta, and Surrey

The method used in cleaning the vents works for both residential and commercial use including high rise units. We utilize high-pressure air system and agitation device. The agitation technique is able to loosen the lint, dust, and debris and blown out in a reverse action back towards to entry point. We also utilize an innovative and powerful rotary brushing system combined with high powered industrial suction (With Hepa Filter) to gather the lint. Depending on your property we decide which is more beneficial for you specifically. Our trained technicians are capable of accessing those hard to reach vents which allows for full inspection of your system and to ensure you that nothing is obstructing the dryer vent. Our process is safe, highly effective and completely respectful of your home or business and the environment. Keeping your ducts clean will improve the efficiency of your dryer and most of all will assist in the prevention of dryer fires.