Aztech Doors & Windows

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Aztech Doors & Windows

Private User reviews Langley, BC

New front door

Myron provided excellent customer service. Door is beautiful and exactly what we ordered. The door installer was very professional and experienced.
Our new front door is excellent quality.
Very impressed and get lots of compliments.
Would definitely recommend.

Dear valued customer. Aztech team is very grateful for your wonderful review. We very much appreciate your patience and understanding. Your great input is a huge help. We are always happy to be at your service.

christina
christina

Windows and Doors

Amazing company with exceptional customer service . Top notch products . After two years my moms door needed a slight adjustment and Myron sent someone the same day ! Wonderful service ! Thank you ! Highly recommend this company .

Dear Christina, thanks so much for your wonderful review. Your input is very much appreciated. Aztech is always aim for excellence in its customer service.
All the best.

Kurt in Toronto
Kurt in Toronto

Back again

This is my 3rd time working with Myron and his crew. He always provides the best pricing, excellent communication, and fast manufacturing / installation times. Onsite work is always clean and professional. I have never had a problem or need for a service call, both at my own home or at my client's. I definitely recommend AAZTech and will continue to use them myself.

Dear Kurt, thank you for your wonderful review. Your opinion and input is very much appreciated. We are value your business and will always be happy to be at your service.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Custom sliding doors

Dmitry and his team worked on my old home about a year ago and everything went very well. This time I needed 2 sliding doors for my new home and so I called him again. Very happy I did. Unbelievably smooth and solid doors. Very clean work.

Thank you Joan. We appreciate your feedback very much.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

home windows... yes!

These folks are great. why would anyone use anyone else? other window peeps, blah, blah blah... never going to use any other window place or door place - omg they have the best installers.

Dear client, thank you for your wonderful review.

Front door and window

Azteck doors always do a great job at a fair price on all the jobs they do for use.

Thank you for your wonderful review.

npodgaiz
npodgaiz

Window Replacement

Started looking to replace all the windows in the home and quickly found out that all the those Wonderful Window companies on the TV ads charge you a significant premium for those celebrity endorsements. Myron was able to show up and in short notice advise what was possible, what was not, and how and where to save $ without compromising on value. He is straight to the point and i appreciate that. When i told him we would not be able to do all windows at the same time due to financial constraints he was more than understanding and not pushy at all. On installation day the crew worked a 12hr shift to finish everything in one go. Not to mention this was one of the hottest (40C) days of the year. Ricardo and Tyler did a tremendous job installing and meticulously resetting the window boxes and plantation shutters back. Looking to do the rest in short order. Would recommend.

Dear client,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Your input is greatly appreciated. Myron and installation crew thank you personally. Aztech team will always be happy to service you in the future. All the best.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto
3 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

windows

I was very impressed by the installation of my new windows. the workers were professional and very easy to talk to and answered all my questions thoroughly. I will always highly recommend this company to all my friends

Dear customer, Aztech team is very grateful for your wonderful review. Your recommendation is our pride. We wish you all the best and always will be happy to be at yours and your friends service.

Terry in Oakville
Terry in Oakville

Front door and window

Had an original front door and window replaced in an older home. So it wasn’t a typical retrofit replacement. More work was required, and I wasn’t charged extra for trim and flashing, all the finessing and significant extra time required to put in the new and cover up the old. Very knowledgeable and professional from start to finish. They kept me posted the entire time with door progression due to Covid delays. Took all debris. Best price! Job turned out even better than I expected. Looks fantastic. I’m often skeptical about contractors and do most renos myself, but I will definitely have these guys back in near further for another project.

Dear customer, thank you for your wonderful review. Your input is greatly appreciated. Aztech windows and doors will always be happy to be at your service. All the best.

Window Replacement

Myron is amazing. He assisted in picking what would be best option for our windows. Such a pleasure to work with him and his installer. We are extremely pleased with the workmanship and their friendly professional manner. Amazing service and installation second to none. We will be having our sliding doors and front door also replaced by them. We are extreme happy with Aztech and have already recommended them to a family member and several friends.

Dear client we are very grateful for your warm words. Myron personally thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We are looking forward to service you in the future. All the best.

More about Aztech Doors & Windows

***LIMITED TIME OFFER***
***Get 3 months no interest no payments OR 5% off your bill for March/April 2021 installations when booked before December 31, 2020***
-New customers only, conditions apply, OAC

***Cash rebates up to 30%, valid until July 01, 2020, OAC***

Aztech Doors & Windows offers high-quality products that are made-to-order to ensure an exact fit for any new construction or renovation project.

Rest assured, no project is too small or too large. From an ensuite bathroom replacement window to a 3 story new construction project, our portfolio is comprised of beautiful doors and windows that will satisfy a broad spectrum of budgets, technical requirements, and design tastes.

Aztech Doors & Windows is your local windows and doors company here in GTA. We will be pleased to hear from you so please feel free to give us a call. We look forward to serving your community.