Aztech Doors & Windows

Igor Fastovskiy from Concord
Igor Fastovskiy from Concord
2 reviews Concord, ON

7 windows and sliding door

Aztech Windows and Doors was referred to me by a past customer of theirs. Excellent customer service, superior materials and competitive pricing. I work in real estate sales and do not hesitate to refer them to all my clients who need new windows & doors.

Alexander Pribluda from North York
Alexander Pribluda from North York
1 review North York, ON

6 windows

We just wanted to send you, our appreciation on a fantastic job performed by your team. From the pre-evaluation of the job to the full installation of our new windows, it was very professional and comfortable to deal with. Not only do our windows look great the clean-up was professional and thorough. We look forward to you replacing our other 6 windows when we are ready. I would definitely recommend anyone to choose Aztech windows and doors!

Marina Slobodkin from Thornhill
Marina Slobodkin from Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

15 windows and front double door

I got a referral from a friend to get my windows and door replaced. I met with David, very nice gentleman. He looked at what I needed to be done and he made some recommendations of what should be done. There was no pressure to buy anything I didn't need. The costs were very competitive and reasonable. The installation of the windows and door was done properly and quickly. They were very efficient and friendly. I have recommended this company to other people I know. If I need new windows in the future I will be using their products and services. I am very pleased with their product and workmanship.

More about Aztech Doors & Windows

Aztech Doors & Windows offers high quality products that are made-to-order to ensure exact fit for any new construction or renovation project.

Rest assured, no project is too small or too large. From an ensuite bathroom replacement window, to a 3 story new construction project, our portfolio is comprised of beautiful doors and windows that will satisfy a broad spectrum of budgets, technical requirements and design tastes.

Aztech Doors & Windows is your local windows and doors company here in GTA. We will be pleased to hear from you so please feel free to give us a call. We look forward to serving your community.

Kitchener & Hamilton: