Aztech Doors & Windows

Lucy from Concord
Lucy from Concord
1 review Concord, ON

All the windows.

The employees from Aztech windows and doors were very professional, Their work was clean and organized from the beginning of meeting them to the end of contract signing. I would recommend them to anyone that needs same work done for their home.

Yitzchak from North York
Yitzchak from North York

7 windows

The windows are great. I was worried that they would make a big mess but they were really neat!! They were very efficient and professional. I've had many compliments and the price was reasonable for 7 huge windows. They were great to deal with!!

Ed from Toronto from North York
Ed from Toronto from North York

Whole house

From beginning to end my experience with Aztech windows has been nothing but excellent. I got the price for front door and sliding door from their website, was impressed with price, then decided to get all the windows as well. Sales rep. did an amazing presentation and followed through with every detail. Installation was on time, smooth and everything was left spotless. I will highly recommend Aztech windows and doors.

Jeff from North York
Jeff from North York

3 doors

From ordering the doors online to the measuring and installing it was a great experience!! Everyone was friendly and helpful. The installer did a great job and cleaned up everything when he was finished. When we will order our windows we will call Aztech Windows and doors for sure.

Ingrid from Concord
Ingrid from Concord
1 review Concord, ON

8 Windows

The entire experience from start to finish was informative, helpful and enjoyable. The sales consultant Myron, was most helpful in his approach. He displayed the knowledge and confidence of a real professional without the pressure displayed by some of his competitors. What impressed us the most was the time Myron took to explain the various benefits of casement vs. hung. His expertise helped us choose the windows that best suited our personal requirements.

Alex from North York
Alex from North York

Entrance door with transom

I was surprised to get a quote online. Called in and talk to sales rep, he confirmed the price gave me extra 5% discount and helped to choose glass design. Front door replaced in a very professional manner. The technician took his time to make sure everything was done right. Very friendly and cleaned up after he was finished. Very satisfied with the new door, it looks great. I will use Aztech again and would highly recommend them.

denis from Thornhill
denis from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

5 windows

I recently had the rest of my windows replaced by Aztech windows and doors. The prices were very competitive and the salesman was very informative explaining the differences in window construction and installation. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Dave from Richmond Hill
Dave from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

11 windows

I just had to write a quick review to let you know pleased we are with our new windows and doors. We can't believe how beautiful the house looks or how much warmer it is!!! The installers were wonderful and worked non-stop! They cleaned up after themselves and rechecked all their work. We are truly pleased with the products and service we received from Aztech windows. We have already and will continue to recommend your company.

Igor Fastovskiy from Concord
Igor Fastovskiy from Concord
2 reviews Concord, ON

7 windows and sliding door

Aztech Windows and Doors was referred to me by a past customer of theirs. Excellent customer service, superior materials and competitive pricing. I work in real estate sales and do not hesitate to refer them to all my clients who need new windows & doors.

More about Aztech Doors & Windows

Aztech Doors & Windows offers high quality products that are made-to-order to ensure exact fit for any new construction or renovation project.

Rest assured, no project is too small or too large. From an ensuite bathroom replacement window, to a 3 story new construction project, our portfolio is comprised of beautiful doors and windows that will satisfy a broad spectrum of budgets, technical requirements and design tastes.

Aztech Doors & Windows is your local windows and doors company here in GTA. We will be pleased to hear from you so please feel free to give us a call. We look forward to serving your community.

Kitchener & Hamilton: