Aztech Doors & Windows

Reviews for Aztech Doors & Windows

Sergey in Vaughan
Sergey in Vaughan

Windows replacement

From quoting to replacement, Aztech Windows and Doors is very good to deal with. They did a great job with the windows replacements. Myron gave us excellent price, installers were on time, cleaned everything up. I would recommend this company! The windows look great.

Aztech team and Myron personally thank you for your great input. It is much appreciated.
All the best.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Window Install

We are so pleased with Aztech Doors and Windows. Dmitry provided us with exceptional customer service. He answered any questions we had and made sure we were taken care of. We had 10 new windows installed and they look amazing. The two guys who installed them all were professional and efficient. I was shocked by how quick they were able to get it all done. Thank you so much. We love our new windows.

Thank you for the time you took to write this great review. Happy we could help.

dianagojacic
dianagojacic
1 review Hamilton, ON

All new windows

Very good and honest people.Excellent work , very time efficient . Installed all 7 windows in 6 and a half hours. Very polite professional. I would highly recommend their service.

Thank you very much for your excellent review. Your feedback is extremely important to us. We appreciate your business and your review. All the best.

larryliu77 in Concord
larryliu77 in Concord

10 windows and main door replaced

They delivered what they promised to do, the owner Myron was very honest and friendly, his 3 technicians workmanship were clean and precise and made me a very satisfied customer. I will recommend anyone who needs new windows and doors replacement.

Thanks so much for your kind words. Your review means a lot to us. Your satisfaction is our main goal. We are always happy to be at your friends and family services.
Regards.

Jean in Toronto
Jean in Toronto

Whole house window replacement & walkout doors

Great job. All the installation done timely, efficiently and cleanly. Enjoying the windows and doors now. Myron and team worked well with us and would recommend them again for future work.

Dear Jean, thank you very much for your great review. Your feedback is very valuable to us and our potential customers. We'll be happy to service you and your friends anytime. All the best.

Robbie
Robbie
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Windows replacement

Windows were installed efficiently and neat Minimal cleanup afterwards and Myron came around to make sure I was satisfied.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We stand 100% behind our products and services and always will be glad to service you and your friends in the future.
All the best.

Eveline in Vaughan
Eveline in Vaughan

5 windows for rebate program

I am a happy customer. This is second time I use Aztech windows and doors. They did a nice job on my porch enclosure for me several years ago and now I ordered 5 windows for rebate program. They did a great job first time and great job now. I am very happy with them and would gladly recommend them to all my friends.

We are very pleased to get your review. Your business and your feedback are very much appreciated. We wish you all the best and we'll be happy to serve you in the future.

tracey.watson16
tracey.watson16

Complete window replacement on detached home. We chose vynal windows and just love them! They make our home look new!

The workman were in and out in 2 days. They laid cloth on all of our floors to protect them. They cleaned up after themselves and were very professional.

Hello and thank you very much for great review. Your feedback is very important for our company and potential clients. We appreciate your patience and business you gave us. We look forward to service you in the future.

sherwin
sherwin

Window Replacement

We had all our windows changed by Aztech Doors and Windows and they did an excellent job. Myron guided us through the rebate program and was very fast in responding to all our queries. The installation crew was fast and efficient. The quality of the installation was just top notch. We also appreciate that they took their time cleaning up the area. I would not hestitate to refer Aztech Windows to my friends and family.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are glad you had pleasen experience with us. We'll be happy to serve you or your friends and family in the future.
All the best

More about Aztech Doors & Windows

Aztech Doors & Windows offers high quality products that are made-to-order to ensure exact fit for any new construction or renovation project.

Rest assured, no project is too small or too large. From an ensuite bathroom replacement window, to a 3 story new construction project, our portfolio is comprised of beautiful doors and windows that will satisfy a broad spectrum of budgets, technical requirements and design tastes.

Aztech Doors & Windows is your local windows and doors company here in GTA. We will be pleased to hear from you so please feel free to give us a call. We look forward to serving your community.

Kitchener & Hamilton: