Iwood Construction

Toronto ON M6S 4N7

Reviews for Iwood Construction

RB&DB in Toronto
RB&DB in Toronto

Complete Reno - bathroom, bedrooms, ensuite, laundry, basement etc.

Pawel and his team came highly recommended by a friend. We had two quotes and was looking for a third. When Pawel arrived for our first meeting/assessment - he made some great suggestions he saw for our renovation. He pointed out areas where we could save and manage our costs by implementing some of his ideas. This was one of the reasons we awarded him the contract. Our reno was a large one so we had to move out. It involved new floors/baseboards throughout the house, transforming a study into an ensuite bathroom and walk in closet, redo a second bathroom, redo the basement, new laundry room and a lot more… His team consists of a list of professionals who do excellent work and each one was a pleasure to deal with. The 2.5 month process went smoothly - we made random visits and always found the house cleaned up at the end of the day. They worked very long hours and very fast. Pawel’s right hand man, Bernie, is awesome. They work closely together and their philosophy is that there are no problems, only solutions. That says it all… Our project was completed on time and on budget. We already have and will continue to recommend Pawel and his team. Thanks Iwood.

russellsuichies in Toronto
russellsuichies in Toronto

Full ground floor reno, plus upstairs bathroom

Pawel and his team transformed our outdated ground floor into a stunning, modern and comfortable open concept living area. His team is great to work with and they were very diligent and proficient with their work. The tradesmen that he hired were exceptional, and the end result is everything we wanted. I'd fully recommend iwoodconstruction for any job. And the price tag did not increase, other than for new work and unforeseen issues. Thanks, Pawel, we will call on you again.

Thank you Paul it was a pleasure to do all that work for you .
If you need anything in the future just give us a call and we be more than happy to help out ,
Thank you.
Pawel and the I wood construction team.

Philippe and Mary Ann in Toronto
Philippe and Mary Ann in Toronto

New open concept kitchen

It was a pleasure to work with Pawel and his excellent team of dedicated workers.
Our renovation was done in a timely manner with excellent results. We are both very happy with his quality of work. Pawel is a very trustworthy and pleasant man full of ideas and always ready to help. We highly recommend him and his team.
Mary Ann and Philippe

Thank you for the great review it was a pleasure to do all that work for you Philippe and Mary Ann
Im sure George will remember coffee and the cookies for a long time.
Pawel

BettyToronto
BettyToronto
8 reviews Etobicoke, ON

backyard reno

Pawel is a delight to work with. I was tired of my cedar hedge and chain link fence at the back of the yard. Pawel and I came up with a great design and he and his team did a beautiful job.
Thanks Pawel....

Thank you very much Betty , always a pleasure to work for you :)
Pawel

I. Fleming
I. Fleming

Open Concept Reno

Pawel and his team did an excellent job with our reno. Our timeline was very tight and he delivered ahead of schedule, which to me was incredible given the scale of the project. The other thing I really appreciated was Pawel's effort to answer my questions quickly, either via text or phone. He always got back to me same day, without fail. I would definitely recommend Pawel, we are very happy with the results.

Thank you very much for your kind review it was a pleasure to do all this work for you Iain , please don't hesitate to call us if you need anything else:)
Thanks
Pawel and iwoodconstruction team

Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Full Basement Renovation

Pawel and his team did an excellent job completing a full basement renovation, including a brand new bathroom. Very happy with the quality of work.

It was a pleasure to do this work for you
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any future projects and need assistance.
Pawel and I wood construction team

nicoleb
nicoleb

Kitchen renovation, new windows

Pawel is a delight to work with. He is friendly and very trustworthy. We are a young family who bought a new home and needed to renovate our kitchen. His team tore down an exterior wall, designed a new kitchen with or input and installed everything. That included cabinets, countertops and backsplash. The project was fast and done with great quality and care. Whenever there were small issues that needed to be resolved, Pawel would come over in the weekend to fix them without any hassle. We will definitely use his company again and would recommend him to anyone. It was often just myself and my baby girl at home while his men were there and we always felt safe! Our kitchen is a complete showstopper now!

Gogi
Gogi

Basement reno

A total transformation. New bathroom, laundry room, bedroom and Rec room. Very pleased with the results.

Thank you for your time to give us the review , it was a pleasure to do businesses with you .If you need any additional work please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you .
I wood construction Team .

Phil in Etobicoke
Phil in Etobicoke

Bathroom and Hall renovation

Iwood Construction came highly recommended by a friend for their quality of workmanship, dedication and timeliness. After a few quotes and meeting with Pawel, I decided to award my bathroom renovation to IWood. Price was not a deciding factor, but reference of good work and Pawel’s ability to walk me through some options provided comfort in awarding the effort. The project consisted of tile flooring, installation and tiling of shower as well as installing new fixtures. What distinguished IWood from others is the team of veterans skilled in their trades. They were very professional throughout the 2-3 week effort and wanted the completion as eagerly as we did. They left my house clean each night, including vacuuming of the grass and removal of refuse. Their hearts were definitely in their work, and quality was the result. As another mentioned: “The added value with Pawel is his ability to problem-solve and find creative solutions”. I would certainly call them back for future projects.

Thank you very much Phil for opportunity to Renovate your very nice house ,
it was a pleasure to work with you,
Thank you.
I wood construction Team.

Lucy from Mississauga
Lucy from Mississauga

Full Bathroom renovation

We hired Iwood construction to renovate our family bathroom.
Pawel is friendly, organized, prompt with communication/time keeping and very trustworthy. The team of people he brought in were all very professional, respectful of our home and the work they did I cannot speak more highly of.
At the beginning of each day the path from our front door to the bathroom was covered with drop cloths and at the end of each day the staircase was vacuumed for us .....this to me was going above and beyond. It was something I really appreciated as I have two very small children so keeping things as clean as possible was a must.
The work was done in the allotted time frame of 2.5 weeks and Pawel had the different trades people coming one after the other, it was all very organized from the demo man to the drywall people to the Tilers, painters, electrics etc etc
We did a complete bathroom renovation of our old 1970's bathroom, full demo and then new tile floors, bathtub, tile surround, cabinets, toilet. I also asked Pawel to help me at the end of the job to fix our towel and toilet roll holders as well as the new shower curtain rail - all of this he did with no issue and the general attitude I got from him was that he was happy to go above and beyond to see that the client was happy.
I wood construction is a professional, trustworthy company that I will use again and again and will highly recommend to anyone who is in need.

Looking for General Contractors pros in York?