Iwood Construction

General Contractors
Toronto ON M6S 4N7

Reviews for Iwood Construction

Home extension and kitchen reno

The Iwood construction team did a fabulous job remodeling my entire main floor and adding a 2 storey extension. The care they took was remarkable and the job was completed to the highest standards ahead of schedule. Can't thank them enough and would always recommend.

Nira Joseph from Toronto
Nira Joseph from Toronto

Bathroom Projects

We have known Pawel for the past 10 years and he has done many job renovations for us - the latest was the bathroom. Pawel, is someone you could trust 100%. When he undertakes a project, he will see it through. He is always there when you call him and has a very pleasant personality and even during these times of uncertainty, you can rest be assured that he will finish what he started. He may take a little longer to get it done due to no fault of his but he will stay the course and rest assure you that the job will get done. If you are looking for a good contractor who is reliable and trustworthy than Pawel and the team is the person. Very satisfied customer and we will continue to use him to get any of our renovation done. Thank you Paul - Job well done.

thank you very much for your kind review Nira , always happy to help.

Dean in Scarborough
Dean in Scarborough

2nd Floor Addition

Pawel was highly recommended by a friend of mine. With the help of his team, Pawel took my 3 bedroom 1 bathroom 1950s bungalow and transformed it into a modern 4 bedroom 4 bathroom open concept home. He was able to assist and guide me every step of the way from the early planning and permitting stages to the finish. Pawel was able to complete the job on budget and in the time frame we expected. There was never a time when I couldn't reach him for anything, he always had a great attitude and work ethic. Thank you Pawel for the incredible job you and your team have done on my home.

It was a pleasure to work with you Dean on your project.please don’t hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else in the future.

2 Bathrooms Renovated

This is our second project with Pawel and his crew in the past two and a half years. We had a basic idea how we wanted the bathrooms renovated but Pawel came up with excellent suggestions to make the layout more funtional. Pawel and his crew are very well coordinated for every step in the project so there wont be any unexpected delays. The skill level of every crew member is to be complimented for their dedication and commitment.
Pawel is a very efficient contractor and insures that every step of the project is inspected and approved. He deserves 11 out of 10. Thank you Pawel and looking forward to our next project. Mary Ann & Philippe

Thank you for your kind words , always more then happy to help out, looking forward to the next project.

Lilian from Etobicoke
Lilian from Etobicoke

Powder Room Renovation to Bathroom

We hired Pawel upon the recommendation of a friend. We wanted to convert our powder room to add a shower so that my mom (in her 80s) do not need to climb the stairs to go to the bathroom upstairs. Pawel tried to accomodate our schedule but he was fully booked. Between my husband and him, they designed the bathroom that could accomodate a 3 piece in a relatively small space. His sub contractors did a great job and cleaned up each time. The end result was very pleasing to the eye and the tile work was nicely done with the shower floor tile sloping nicely into the drain.
We wanted all the fixtures to be gold. Unfortunately the shower handle and hinges were not gold as his supplier only had chrome. We managed to purchase a gold shower handle ourselves. The bathroom looks very nice and functional. We are happy with the work done.

It was a pleasure , to work on this project with you Lilian , please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need any assistance in the future .
Pawel.

backyard

I have hired IWood construction in the past and because Pawel is so honest and easy to work with I asked him to do another job for me this spring. I was having some drainage issues this past winter around my patio so I asked Pawel to stop by and discuss some ideas with me. His crew did an amazing job, adding a pergola and revising an existing retaining wall and patio. I was truly amazed at the work 'Andrew' did in cutting out the rafter tails to match existing ones I had on my deck. Although no renovation ever proceeds 100% perfectly, any issues that one may have are always dealt with no arguments or complaints.
Thanks Pawel and company for another great job.

RB&DB in Toronto
RB&DB in Toronto

Complete Reno - bathroom, bedrooms, ensuite, laundry, basement etc.

Pawel and his team came highly recommended by a friend. We had two quotes and was looking for a third. When Pawel arrived for our first meeting/assessment - he made some great suggestions he saw for our renovation. He pointed out areas where we could save and manage our costs by implementing some of his ideas. This was one of the reasons we awarded him the contract. Our reno was a large one so we had to move out. It involved new floors/baseboards throughout the house, transforming a study into an ensuite bathroom and walk in closet, redo a second bathroom, redo the basement, new laundry room and a lot more… His team consists of a list of professionals who do excellent work and each one was a pleasure to deal with. The 2.5 month process went smoothly - we made random visits and always found the house cleaned up at the end of the day. They worked very long hours and very fast. Pawel’s right hand man, Bernie, is awesome. They work closely together and their philosophy is that there are no problems, only solutions. That says it all… Our project was completed on time and on budget. We already have and will continue to recommend Pawel and his team. Thanks Iwood.

russellsuichies in Toronto
russellsuichies in Toronto

Full ground floor reno, plus upstairs bathroom

Pawel and his team transformed our outdated ground floor into a stunning, modern and comfortable open concept living area. His team is great to work with and they were very diligent and proficient with their work. The tradesmen that he hired were exceptional, and the end result is everything we wanted. I'd fully recommend iwoodconstruction for any job. And the price tag did not increase, other than for new work and unforeseen issues. Thanks, Pawel, we will call on you again.

Thank you Paul it was a pleasure to do all that work for you .
If you need anything in the future just give us a call and we be more than happy to help out ,
Thank you.
Pawel and the I wood construction team.

New open concept kitchen

It was a pleasure to work with Pawel and his excellent team of dedicated workers.
Our renovation was done in a timely manner with excellent results. We are both very happy with his quality of work. Pawel is a very trustworthy and pleasant man full of ideas and always ready to help. We highly recommend him and his team.
Mary Ann and Philippe

Thank you for the great review it was a pleasure to do all that work for you Philippe and Mary Ann
Im sure George will remember coffee and the cookies for a long time.
Pawel

backyard reno

Pawel is a delight to work with. I was tired of my cedar hedge and chain link fence at the back of the yard. Pawel and I came up with a great design and he and his team did a beautiful job.
Thanks Pawel....

Thank you very much Betty , always a pleasure to work for you :)
Pawel

Looking for General Contractors pros in York?