Big Al's Aquarium Service

Aquariums & Aquarium Services
Concord ON L4K5Z2
HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Concord  >  Big Al's Aquarium Service

Review for Big Al's Aquarium Service

Winston in Richmond Hill
Winston in Richmond Hill
17 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Aquarium and fish

I had recently bought a 5 Gallon Aquarium and needed to purchase stuff for it. I really didn't know a lot about what I needed. When I entered the store there were no hard pressure selling and I was easily able to find a staff member to ask for their help. He took his time and educated me on what I needed and what kind of fish I can or can not have. Ended up purchasing a heater, and a number of accessories to get started. Once I get the water to where it is suppose to be at, I will be taking my 3 year old back to pick out his fish!

Overall, very helpful, no pressure and great to walk around with kids to look at the huge selection.