City Appliance & Refrigeration Services

Appliance Repair
Edmonton AB T6L 6P6
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Edmonton  >  City Appliance & Refrigeration Services

Reviews for City Appliance & Refrigeration Services

helloe in Edmonton
helloe in Edmonton

Very Knowledgeable

I have used City Appliance several times in the past and have never been disappointed. He usually knows what is going on with the appliance before he shows up which is very good because he usually has the right part to fix the issue on the first visit.

wesc in Edmonton
wesc in Edmonton

Holiday stress!

Day before we were leaving for holidays, fridge stopped working!!!
Found this company online and right from the first contact all went very well. Sagoo showed up right on time and knew what the problem was, as he had the part on hand. A short time later we once again had refrigeration. This is the way I wished repairing would happen.
Many Thanks Wes

Thank you for opportunity to repair your fridge.have nice holidays

Jennifer in Edmonton
Jennifer in Edmonton

Dryer repair

I discovered my dryer was not working properly and called City at about 1pm to see about having a repairman coming to look at it. I was pleasently surprised that they would make it later the same day. The guy arrived around 3:30, checked the problem and had the part replaced just after 4pm. Very courteous, quick and neat. I would definately use this company for any of my appliance repair needs and reccomend them to others.

Peter in Edmonton
Peter in Edmonton

Dish Washer repair

our dish washer wasn't working well.

I contacted them in the morning and their repairman (Sagoo) came in the afternoon.

He almost immediately knew the issue and the repair was done in less than 1 hour!

Shielac in Edmonton
Shielac in Edmonton

Exactly what was expected

Called this morning. Was to,d he would be here between 10-11. Showed up at 10:40. When I called he asked if it was digital controls. I said yes, and he knew right away the circuit board was burnt out. Replaced it. Took 10minutes. Circuit board was 300$ service charge and labour 125 and then taxes. Cheaper than a new fridge!!
Very ?

Thanks for your business

Fridge working in Edmonton
Fridge working in Edmonton

Refrigerator repair

Excellent service. Called City Appliance this morning, and luckily they were able to send a service person this afternoon. Very knowledgable, professional and friendly. Will definitely call City Appliance for all my appliance needs. Thank you!

Washing machine repair

My washing machine decided last night it didn't want to agitate or spin any more. I called City Appliance mid morning & he was here within 3 hours of my call. I was very pleased to have same day service & happy the machine was repairable. Thank you!

Rob Cooper from Edmonton
Rob Cooper from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Spectacular service - 2 thumbs WAY up

Called and was told service technician could be over in an hour. After a quick discovery process, found the trouble, quoted the repair price and got our washing machine fixed

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Three Visits - Fridge Working Good

My The fridge was not cold at all back in April. They came and repaired the problem . Ice buildup preventing fan from operating.

About 4 weeks past by and the fridge part was getting warmer each day, no cold air. I called them and they explained that it looks like a part needs to be replaced. They ordered the part and came back again to replace the part. A week past by and I advised them that there is still no cold air from the fridge vent.

They came back a few days later and told me the cause was a wire blocking the fan from working. It took three visits (and me taking time off work three times too). My fridge has been operating good for the past 6 months. Overall, at the end, City Appliances they did a good job on the repair. I would consider using City Appliance's service in the future if required.

2You a message. Response was quick. Claudio was able to fit me in for an appointment that met my schedule. It took about 2 hours. New hard drive was installed and my files recovered. I also decided to replace my existing virus protection with a new product. The computer has been running great for the last 4 weeks or so. I would recommend Claudio with Nerd2You Thanks Claudio ...great service!

Thanks for your business

Holly Tardif in Edmonton
Holly Tardif in Edmonton

Dryer and Stove

This past weekend my Samsung Dryer stopped throwing heat and would not shut off. Anyone who owns a Samsung appliance will know that not a lot of repair companies work on Samsung. My stove is a Samsung as well, and about 4 years ago, just a year after I bought it, the convection stopped working on it. Back then I called Samsung to get it fixed and I was told it would take over a month to get someone out to look at it. I never did get it fixed and I hoped this wouldn't be the same scenario, I couldn't be without a dryer longer than a week.
Since I now had to find somebody to fix the dryer, I decided I would finally get the oven fixed as well. I googled repair companies and after clicking on a few that don't deal with Samsung, I finally came across City Appliance. I called yesterday, explained what was going on with both the dryer and the oven and he told me right away what he thought the problem was with each of them. He told me he would order the parts and let me know when they were in. I was shocked when I got a text around noon today saying the parts were in and he'd be coming by between 2-5. By 2:30 he was here and by 3:00 both the dryer and oven were fixed and working great!
Kind, courteous, and fast service. I am very satisfied and will definitely call again if in need of repair.

More about City Appliance & Refrigeration Services

City Appliance and Refrigeration Services is a reliable appliance repair service provider in Edmonton. We are available 24/7 for house calls. Since inception, we have been offering top-notch repairing services that prolong the life of your appliance for years. We repair your fridge, dishwasher, freezer, stove, refrigerator, washer dryer, and so on.

Appliance Repair
Washer, dryer, fridge, stove, dishwasher, freezer
Appliance repair in edmonton, Appliance repair in st.albert, appliance repair in sherwood park, Samsung appliance repair edmonton, Whirlpool appliance repair st. albert, Amana appliance repair sherwood park, L.G. appliance repair in edmonton, Samsung appliance repair sherwood park, Whirlpool appliance repair edmonton, Amana appliance repair st. albert, dishwasher repair in edmonton, washer repair st. albert, dryer repair sherwood park, washer repair in edmonton, dryer repair in edmonton, fridge repair in edmonton, fridge repair st. albert, fridge repair sherwood park, 24 hours fridge repair edmonton,subzero fridge repair edmonton
L.G. Samsung,whirlpool, kitchenaid, hot point, General electric, inglis, frigidaire, electolux, maytag, woods, sub zero, white Westinghouse, roper, estate, Kirkland, Kenmore, Gibson, estate, crosley, admiral, amana, woods and others
1982