Access Home Inspection Services

Access Home Inspection Services

Reviews for Access Home Inspection Services

Private User reviews Hinton, AB

Inspection

Dejan was amazing and the receptionist was wonderful. I had to re-schedule my home inspection multiple times with them due to this hectic buyers market. Each time they were understanding and kind. I 1000000% recommend this place! Dejan was very very smart and explained everything to the fullest. I am so grateful for this experience with Access inspection.

-Rehaab

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Home buy

Thought our inspector Jamie was very informative and knowledgeable. Also very approachable and answered all of our questions! Took time at end of inspection to go over report and inform us of priorities and fixes that could wait.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Jamie is outstanding. 10/10!!

Jamie is an excellent home inspector! Extremely knowledgable and thorough in his work. Knowing what your inheriting when you buy a home gives the ultimate piece of mind. Thanks Jamie and Access Home Inspection Services for your great work, and for giving me and my wife the piece of mind we were looking for!

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Home Inspection

Access Home Inspection was the first home inspection company that I have used that ACTUALLY did a thorough job! From Tracy as my first contact, to Jamie the Home Inspector, they were a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them 100%!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Home Inspection

Jamie was a great, thorough inspector who took the time to explain what he was finding. The report was sent within a few hours after completion of the inspection and it included many pictures and explanations of all. Along with recommendations on repairs. We will definitely be recommending Access to everyone we know who requires Home Inspection Services.

William  in Edmonton
William in Edmonton

Home Inspection

Dejan arrived early and provided a thorough inspection. He took time to explain and answer any questions I had. A thermal camera was also used. A 78 page detailed report was sent that same evening. Deficiencies were pointed out along with useful maintenance suggestions. I would definitely use their service again and highly recommend them if you're in need of a home inspection.

Alexander in Edmonton
Alexander in Edmonton

House inspection

Five stars for every aspect of their work from booking to sending a report. Everything was performed quickly and efficiently. The final report was detailed and even had great tips on regular check-ups and maintenance to extend the house's lifespan

Yeon in Edmonton
Yeon in Edmonton

House Inspection

Dejan was best inspector and helping us to solve new house issue. We purchased brand new home. he inspected our home before possession and found lot of stuff we missed on pre-walkthrough.

Danielle in Edmonton
Danielle in Edmonton

Reliable Home Inspector

Honest, reliable and thorough inspection. I recommend Access Home Inspection. Very professional and thorough with a comprehensive report detailing everything with photos and areas identified as discussed in the inspection.

More about Access Home Inspection Services

Residential Home Inspections
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Edmonton?