Access Home Inspection Services

(780) 868-3152
Edmonton
AB
T5Y1T8

I hired Access Home Inspection Services to do a couple of home inspections based on the reviews I had read on-line. Dejan came and performed both of them. He was very personable, knowledgeable and thorough in his approach and I felt very comfortable with the answers he was giving me. He took the time to explain any concerns I had clearly and was also available to return my call outside of normal working hours. I would definitely call on Dejan again if I were to purchase another house in the future. Thanks

kartikaneni in Edmonton
kartikaneni in Edmonton

A very good professional Home Inspection

Home inspection was done by Jamie. I am impressed by his detailed observation at every aspect of the home. Inspection report was ready the same day, and his observations had helped me in my decision and saved me from a risky home purchase. Thanks

Home Inspection

Access Home Inspection inspected our recently purchased home. They were recommended to us by another professional. I was very pleased and impressed with the quality of the inspection and the way that the inspector conducted himself.

- The inspection was easy to organize and the office made sure we were aware of the details.
- He was early for the appointment and the inspection began promptly
- He engaged with the current home owner, treating her with respect and courtesy
- He reviewed his findings with us as he went and gave us additional context for concerns or potential repairs. He did a good job of educating us and answering our questions.
- The work seemed very thorough - identifying not just obvious things but some harder to find items.
- The report prepared was well documented with photos and thermal images. The information helped us finalize our home purchase decision as well as plan for future investments in our new home. We had an electronic copy of the report within hours of the inspection!
- Payment was easy and convenient

mneuert in Edmonton
mneuert in Edmonton

Home inspection

Note that the price includes the inspection as well as an optional sewer line inspection.

Dejan was very thorough in his inpsection, and had the patience to answer any and all questions I had. He was very knowledgeable, and did not hestitate to provide additional resources when a particular issue was outside of his expertise.

I would not hestitate to recommend Access Home Inspection Services to anyone.

Thrilled!! in Edmonton
Thrilled!! in Edmonton

Home Inspection

I was referred to Access Home Inspection Services through a Realtor who assisted me during a recent home purchase. I was thrilled that I could book a home inspection quickly and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Dejan performed my home inspection with care and meticulous detail. I have limited knowledge in such areas - so I appreciated that he took the time to explain things in a very common-sense way. I would highly recommend Access Home Inspection Services to anyone seeking quality services and attention to detail.

Erin in Toronto
Erin in Toronto

Thorough and Timely

Jamie was great for our home inspection. He was very thorough both in person and in the report provided on the same day.
We were able to book our inspection with little notice, which was much appreciated.
We also got the additional sewer line scope and it was definitely worth it.

Anotoniuks in Edmonton
Anotoniuks in Edmonton

Jamie was excellent!

Excellent experience on the phone booking the inspection and prompt arrival on the date. Jamie was extremely thorough and professional. He gave us many insights into a potential home and highlighted areas of improvement needed. He followed up with the report quickly and followed up by email with further answers to our many questions. I would not hesitate to recommend Jamie to anyone.

1 review Lac la Biche, AB

House Inspection

From the first call and email with staff at Access the experience was fantastic. They responded quickly to questions and were able to complete our inspection with very short notice. I appreciated that their standard is that they want new home owners to be onsite for the inspection. Dejan Hursin was our inspector and we want to thank him for his expertise. His knowledge and experience assisted us greatly in make the decision to not buy a property that on the outside looks perfect but on the inside has potentially significant and costly issues. He was professional, detailed and thorough and his report was comprehensive. We will absolutely being calling Access when we have our next property lined up!!!!! E and C Block

Log Cabin Inspection

Very satisfied with the inspection and the reporting. They also have expert knowledge on log cabins so I would highly recommend them if you are looking at a lake property (as we were). They saved us from getting into a potential financial nightmare. Thank you

YEAR END HOME INSPECTION

Mr. Jamie With Access Home Inspection Services did a pretty great job while conducting 11 month home warranty inspection in March 2017.

Due to his meticulous work, Jamie found lot of deficiencies on
my new home including the following:

1- My Heat Recovery & Ventilation System ( HRV) never properly functioned since we moved into our home.

2- Our Furnace was making a rafting noise.

3- He tested the air quality of our home & discovered the Carbon Monoxide level was very high. He advised me to call ATCO GAS for further investigation. ATCO GAS came over and concluded that the Carbon Monoxide level was high and we got involved the builder to find out the root causes & fix the problems.

4- With Mr. Jamie's help i discovered my windows were double pane instead of triple pane. I immediately contacted my builder who acknowledged the error and accept to switch out the dual pane to triple pane. I'm glad that all the items above have been dealt with.

In addition to discovering deficiencies, Jamie gave recommendations on things i should consider to improve on my home in the future.

For these reasons, i strongly believe that Mr. Jamie is one of the best home inspectors in Alberta. He is very smart, honest, Professional and i recommend him without reservation.

More about Access Home Inspection Services