Access Home Inspection Services

Reviews for Access Home Inspection Services

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Jamie is outstanding. 10/10!!

Jamie is an excellent home inspector! Extremely knowledgable and thorough in his work. Knowing what your inheriting when you buy a home gives the ultimate piece of mind. Thanks Jamie and Access Home Inspection Services for your great work, and for giving me and my wife the piece of mind we were looking for!

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Home Inspection

Access Home Inspection was the first home inspection company that I have used that ACTUALLY did a thorough job! From Tracy as my first contact, to Jamie the Home Inspector, they were a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them 100%!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Home Inspection

Jamie was a great, thorough inspector who took the time to explain what he was finding. The report was sent within a few hours after completion of the inspection and it included many pictures and explanations of all. Along with recommendations on repairs. We will definitely be recommending Access to everyone we know who requires Home Inspection Services.

William  in Edmonton
William in Edmonton

Home Inspection

Dejan arrived early and provided a thorough inspection. He took time to explain and answer any questions I had. A thermal camera was also used. A 78 page detailed report was sent that same evening. Deficiencies were pointed out along with useful maintenance suggestions. I would definitely use their service again and highly recommend them if you're in need of a home inspection.

Alexander in Edmonton
Alexander in Edmonton

House inspection

Five stars for every aspect of their work from booking to sending a report. Everything was performed quickly and efficiently. The final report was detailed and even had great tips on regular check-ups and maintenance to extend the house's lifespan

Yeon in Edmonton
Yeon in Edmonton

House Inspection

Dejan was best inspector and helping us to solve new house issue. We purchased brand new home. he inspected our home before possession and found lot of stuff we missed on pre-walkthrough.

Danielle in Edmonton
Danielle in Edmonton

Reliable Home Inspector

Honest, reliable and thorough inspection. I recommend Access Home Inspection. Very professional and thorough with a comprehensive report detailing everything with photos and areas identified as discussed in the inspection.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Home inspection

The written report was emailed very quickly and easy to read through. The inspector was in time and didn't rush through. He took time to make sure he covers everything and also explain or answer any questions. He was already recommended by a friend who was also very pleased. Highly recommend!

Kevin in Edmonton
Kevin in Edmonton

Home Inspection

I hired Access Home Inspection Services to do a couple of home inspections based on the reviews I had read on-line. Dejan came and performed both of them. He was very personable, knowledgeable and thorough in his approach and I felt very comfortable with the answers he was giving me. He took the time to explain any concerns I had clearly and was also available to return my call outside of normal working hours. I would definitely call on Dejan again if I were to purchase another house in the future. Thanks

More about Access Home Inspection Services

Residential Home Inspections
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Edmonton?