ICS Heating And Cooling

Toronto ON M4C 2S9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in East York  >  ICS Heating And Cooling

Reviews for ICS Heating And Cooling

Tina from Toronto
Tina from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Product

Had ICS come in and change my furnace and couldn't of been more happy. Being a single mom and your furnace breaking down can be a very frustrating and worrying situation. ICS came in and made me feel very comfortable with my decision and the whole experience.

Tina

Thank you for the kind words and we are happy we made your experience a comfortable one.

Anthony from Scarborough
Anthony from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Service

Had ICS come in to check my A/C unit when it sopped working. They were the most honest and straight forward company that I brought in. Marcel was GREAT! He explained the pros and cons of fixing my unit or replacing it with a new one and the costs. I will DEFINITELY use them again.