Premium Concrete Works

Mississauga ON L4Y3Z9
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Mississauga  >  Premium Concrete Works

Review for Premium Concrete Works

Lewis Enterprises in Mississauga

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. One man show that did nothing he said he would to stand behind his work. My concrete starting eroding away within the first year and now the slab is sinking. He admitted to applying sealer when the weather was too hot and it all bubbled and chipped. He has done nothing to recifty the solution in 2 years because he says he is too busy renovating his own house and planning his own wedding. Be aware . . . stay away!!!

Sorry. You are Un satisfied. I did this job for you as good deed for a fellow co worker for costs of material. No labor charges. Because you claimed you couldn't afford to get another company to do it. So if I recall to replace the slab was. 1000. And I did state that the weather was to hot to deal concrete. And you and your husband insisted I do it so u can use your pool. And the fact that I have move 200 km away from Mississauga. Makes it difficult to come rectify the problem. I also did stain your existing concrete cause you have me the wrong color. So I took the courtesy to make it match. This company no longer does work in the GTA. And no longer exists. There.