Innovative Metal Works

Reviews for Innovative Metal Works

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

New railing

We needed a new railing for our front steps which had just been redone. We wanted something that looked fantastic and wouldn't rust. Nino from Innovative Metal Works promptly returned my call and came by to give us a quote. He explained the process, and made great suggestions regarding design. We now get so many positive comments from people about the new railing. It really enhances the work we did on the front of our house.

Mark in North York
Mark in North York

Interior hand rail and exterior gate

I needed a new exterior gate and interior hand rail so I went onto homestars and called a number of metal fabrication companies for a quote. I had one company who gave me a quote over the phone another came over without me being there to tell him what I wanted and left me a detailed quote in my mailbox. Then I called IMW and spoke with Nino. He immediately set up a date too come by and see what I needed. Nino was always in constant contact with me either by phone, email or text. He sent me a quote by email and I found that IMW was very competitively priced. I gave the job to IMW. Nino then set up a date for measuring and then installation. Dan and Jaime then attended and installed the gate and handrail. They were on time, fast, courteous and cleaned up after themselves. I would definitely refer IMW to all as it is a very professional company. The quality of their metal fabrication is excellent.

Nelly Mior in York
Nelly Mior in York

Wrought iron railings on front and back porch

Modern wrought iron railings were custom designed and installed on my front and back porch. From the initial design to the installation process and clean up, the job was done professionally by Peter and his team. The railings transformed the look of my older home and my neighbours have commented on how great they look. I would recommend Innovative Metal Works to everyone.

Mark Fabris from Vaughan
Mark Fabris from Vaughan

Window grills

We are extremely happy with the design and work that was performed at our residance. The iron side window grills added an elegant look to our front entrance, thank you.

Andrew Moore from Old Toronto
Andrew Moore from Old Toronto
4 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Interior Stair Railing

We were looking for a very specific solution for our interior stair railing. Toni came by to see our space and came up with a design that fit perfectly - something we never would have come up with but a design we love! Peter and his team were so quick and courteous during the installation process. It was a pleasure to work with Innovative Metal Works and we highly recommend them!

Nunzio from Vaughan
Nunzio from Vaughan
1 review King, ON

Interior railing

Peter from Innovative Metal Works was amazing to work with from start to finish. He was very professional and always punctual. He helped design our dream railing. Cant give him enough praise. Will definetley use him again on future projects.

Saleh Ali from Vaughan
Saleh Ali from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Window grills / patio stairs with rails

Innovative Metal Works
647.405.6764
80 Carlauren road unit 1 & 2
Vaughan
L4L 7Z5

This is genuinely a great company to deal with. From the initial meeting, they understood what we were looking for, and gave us the perfect design. Everything was installed on time and budget.. And it looks great! I am happy with the service..

Marcello from Aurora
Marcello from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Railing for my front Porch

Peter did an amazing job on my front railing and great service. My wife and I are very satisfied with the job and it came out a lot nicer then when thought. My neighbor have been in aw with the way it looks and like it a lot. We would recommend them to everyone I know. Great Job Peter!!

llarry fenyes from Vaughan
llarry fenyes from Vaughan
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

outside railings

Toni and Peter are amazing people,by far the best experience in dealing with contractors that my wife and i had.great price fantastic workmanship. if you need railing no need to look any further. thanks I.M.W. Larry and Judith

More about Innovative Metal Works

Innovative Metal Works is a family owned business. Recreating decorative wrought iron metal works, we stand behind our product. Your vision is our creation; from decorative wrought iron railings and gates to stainless steel and brass. Our experienced staff combined 20 years of blacksmiths and certified welders bring a custom ...