Wright Restoration

HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Milton  >  Wright Restoration

Reviews for Wright Restoration

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

OUTSTANDING! Highly Recommended

My basement flooded in early May and after ripping out the carpeting discovered asbestos tiles. I was referred to Peter by the firm who did the testing. In our first conversation with Peter I realized: (1) Peter took the problem seriously, as seriously as I did (2) he understood the protocols and he took the time to explain the process and what needed to happen (3) I felt confident he would do a good & thorough job.
Despite all that, I still called another company who was more local to me. I choose NOT to go with them and CHOSE PETER for all the reasons I listed above. The other firm was too casual and non chalant about the process of removing asbestos. Peter instilled alot of confidence.
Today the team arrived to tackle the removal and I could not be happier. Organized, efficient, professional, and they left the site clean.
HIGHLY SATISIFIED CUSTOMER. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

We appreciate your kinds words. It was a pleasure to have served you.

Stuart Grossman in Toronto
Stuart Grossman in Toronto

Mold Removal Assessment

I needed an assessment on the severity of a mold issue in my bathroom. I was very impressed with their honesty. They could have embellished and recommended services that I didn't need, but told us that proper scraping and washing was all that was required (along with some repairs to the ceiling and repainting with mold resistant paint - which was obvious). I would recommend this company to others as one that you can trust will be honest.

Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts. It was a pleasure to have served you.

karynnaustin from Toronto
karynnaustin from Toronto

Mold/asbestos removal and restoration to affected areas

We had an unexpected flood on a Saturday night causing our living room ceiling to collapse. I contacted Peter and they came out right away, assessed the damage and very quickly removed and disposed of the toxic materials. The work was fast, clean and professional and the estimate to restore the floors, ceilings etc... is reasonable compared to what insurance is going to cover.

I would absolutely recommend this company without hesitation.

Jason From Toronto
Jason From Toronto

Mold under our house

We had mold under our house due to bad air circulation. As a result, it started moving into the house and in the air. Peter quickly assessed the situation, calmly walked me through the necessary steps to remediate the mold and more importantly, prevent it from coming back. Very stressful situation to deal with and Peter and his team were top notch the entire way through. Hopefully I don't have any mold again in the future, but if I did, Relative Environmental would be my first call.

Pat F. in Toronto
Pat F. in Toronto

attic mold

We had attic mold that needed to be removed. Relative Environmental removed my old attic insulation and effectively re-mediated the mold, at a very good price. I would definitely recommend this company. Thank you Peter!

John from Richmond Hill
John from Richmond Hill

Asbestos Removal

Peter was great! We got bad news that there was Asbestos in our popcorn ceilings but he was able to remediate the problem in a quick and professional manner. Very straightforward with pricing and easy to get a hold of for any questions/concerns. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again or refer to friends.

John,

Thanks for the kind words!! It was a pleasure to serve you. All the best with the rest of your renovations. Should be great for you and the expanding family.

Regards,

Relative Environmental Services

Sharon from Hamilton
Sharon from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Sewage/lead/asPestos/mold removal

We had a sewage backup in our basement. After dealing with insurance and having our insurance company send someone to do the cleanup we decided in the end to go with relative environmental services. We were less than pleased with the company that insurance had set up for us. They jerked around with our major issues with the basement (sewage/lead/asPestos/mold) for weeks putting us at a great disadvantage and not be able to use our basement.after going with relative environmental services, Peter and his team went above and beyond to help us in our situation. From the time I had emailed him to the time that the job was complete took less then a week.we were thoroughly impressed with the thorough job that relative environmental services did. We would highly recommend this company to anyone with similar problems as we had.

Donna from Toronto
Donna from Toronto

Asbestos Removal

We purchased an older home and through testing, found the popcorn ceiling contained asbestos. I contacted Relative Environmental and they were very friendly. They sent someone over within the day to provide the quote for scraping of the ceiling. They were very professional and easy to deal with. We booked them to come in and do the work and they showed up, on time, ready to get the job done! Again, really nice guys. They did the job flawlessly and completed it on time. They cleaned up all their mess and we were extremely happy with the results! We'd recommend to anyone looking for this service.

Anthony & Serena from Brampton
Anthony & Serena from Brampton

Mold Removal

Peter and the other two men that were with him were exceptional. They went above and beyond our expectations. We unfortunately had a great deal of furniture covered in mold after being in a storage unit and they did their best to salvage most of it. We would definitely recommend Peter and his team and would use their services again if we needed to.

Thank you for choosing us for your mold removal.We are happy we could help.Cheers.

Gudrun Michalski from Toronto
Gudrun Michalski from Toronto

mold removal

We had a bad mold smell in the basement and sure enough there was mold behind the drywall in the laundry room and pantry.The workers came in a removed all drywall and affected wood.The walls were cleaned.All debris was removed.The job was quick and we are happy with the results.

Thank you for choosing our mold removal service.We really appreciate your business!

More about Wright Restoration

Affordable mold removal and remediation services - With combined 10 years of experience, Relative Environmental Services's professionally trained & certified technicians are committed to maintaining a level of excellence and customer service. We are one of the top leading contractors in the Greater Toronto Area offering environmental services from mold ...