Formerly Relative Environmental Services

Reviews for Wright Restoration

Toronto
Toronto

attic repair

Wright Restoration is thorough,I would highly recommend, Peter is honest, knowledgeable and approachable. baffles were installed etc

It was a pleasure to serve you. Thanks for the kind words.

kenny20lee
kenny20lee
1 review Bala, ON

The company came in and did a thorough exam of our issue with the odour in the basement and came up with an action plan which resolved the issue in a timely manner. The people were great to work with and I woulod highly reccomend

Wright restoration came into our home and developed an action plan after touring our home and successfully completed the plan. We had asked if we could keep the machines for a few days longer to make sure all was well and Wright had no issues with this as they wanted us to be totally satisfied with their service. I highly recommend this company to anyone who requires this type of restoration work to have a beautiful home.and

Kenny,

Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure serving the both you. Thank you for the hospitality!

amandageburt
amandageburt
1 review Owen Sound, ON

Mold removal

We were extremely happy with the service! It was quick and well done! Would definitely recommend Wright Restorations!

Amanda, glad we were able to help, and hopefully you are now enjoying your basement.

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

OUTSTANDING! Highly Recommended

My basement flooded in early May and after ripping out the carpeting discovered asbestos tiles. I was referred to Peter by the firm who did the testing. In our first conversation with Peter I realized: (1) Peter took the problem seriously, as seriously as I did (2) he understood the protocols and he took the time to explain the process and what needed to happen (3) I felt confident he would do a good & thorough job.
Despite all that, I still called another company who was more local to me. I choose NOT to go with them and CHOSE PETER for all the reasons I listed above. The other firm was too casual and non chalant about the process of removing asbestos. Peter instilled alot of confidence.
Today the team arrived to tackle the removal and I could not be happier. Organized, efficient, professional, and they left the site clean.
HIGHLY SATISIFIED CUSTOMER. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

We appreciate your kinds words. It was a pleasure to have served you.

Stuart Grossman in Toronto
Stuart Grossman in Toronto

Mold Removal Assessment

I needed an assessment on the severity of a mold issue in my bathroom. I was very impressed with their honesty. They could have embellished and recommended services that I didn't need, but told us that proper scraping and washing was all that was required (along with some repairs to the ceiling and repainting with mold resistant paint - which was obvious). I would recommend this company to others as one that you can trust will be honest.

Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts. It was a pleasure to have served you.

karynnaustin from Toronto
karynnaustin from Toronto

Mold/asbestos removal and restoration to affected areas

We had an unexpected flood on a Saturday night causing our living room ceiling to collapse. I contacted Peter and they came out right away, assessed the damage and very quickly removed and disposed of the toxic materials. The work was fast, clean and professional and the estimate to restore the floors, ceilings etc... is reasonable compared to what insurance is going to cover.

I would absolutely recommend this company without hesitation.

Thanks for the positive words. It was a pleasure to have served you. Hope all is certainly back to normal.

Jason From Toronto
Jason From Toronto

Mold under our house

We had mold under our house due to bad air circulation. As a result, it started moving into the house and in the air. Peter quickly assessed the situation, calmly walked me through the necessary steps to remediate the mold and more importantly, prevent it from coming back. Very stressful situation to deal with and Peter and his team were top notch the entire way through. Hopefully I don't have any mold again in the future, but if I did, Relative Environmental would be my first call.

Thanks Jason, glad it's all behind you

Pat F. in Toronto
Pat F. in Toronto

attic mold

We had attic mold that needed to be removed. Relative Environmental removed my old attic insulation and effectively re-mediated the mold, at a very good price. I would definitely recommend this company. Thank you Peter!

Thanks find the kind words Pat

John from Richmond Hill
John from Richmond Hill

Asbestos Removal

Peter was great! We got bad news that there was Asbestos in our popcorn ceilings but he was able to remediate the problem in a quick and professional manner. Very straightforward with pricing and easy to get a hold of for any questions/concerns. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again or refer to friends.

John,

Thanks for the kind words!! It was a pleasure to serve you. All the best with the rest of your renovations. Should be great for you and the expanding family.

Regards,

Relative Environmental Services

Sharon from Hamilton
Sharon from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Sewage/lead/asPestos/mold removal

We had a sewage backup in our basement. After dealing with insurance and having our insurance company send someone to do the cleanup we decided in the end to go with relative environmental services. We were less than pleased with the company that insurance had set up for us. They jerked around with our major issues with the basement (sewage/lead/asPestos/mold) for weeks putting us at a great disadvantage and not be able to use our basement.after going with relative environmental services, Peter and his team went above and beyond to help us in our situation. From the time I had emailed him to the time that the job was complete took less then a week.we were thoroughly impressed with the thorough job that relative environmental services did. We would highly recommend this company to anyone with similar problems as we had.

Sharon, Hope you are enjoying your basement. It was a pleasure to have served you.

More about Wright Restoration

Affordable mold removal and remediation services - With combined 10 years of experience, Relative Environmental Services's professionally trained & certified technicians are committed to maintaining a level of excellence and customer service. We are one of the top leading contractors in the Greater Toronto Area offering environmental services from mold removal and remediation to Indoor Air Quality Testing and water damage restoration.

We provide everyday solutions through training and experience leaving, our customers with knowing that they are receiving the best care available.

If you are looking for an effective and affordable mold removal and remediation company in the Greater Toronto Area, well, you have came tot the right place. Our mold removal technicians are well equipped to effectively eliminate hazardous mold spores and eradicate mold growth in your residential or commercial property.

Our mold removal technicians are dependable and reliable. They will ensure that you only get great services that will surpass your expectations. They will also make sure that the work is done right the first time and on budget.

We take pride in our ability to identify and analyze current environmental issues within your property. With the removal of hazardous and infectious materials like mold and asbestos, we strive to create a safe and healthy environment by meeting, and exceeding the regulations implemented under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.

Mold Detection & Removal and Asbestos & Lead Removal
Mold Testing and Removal Water and Flood damage Asbestos Removal & Remediation Identifying the source of water Demolition Insulation Services Mold Inspection, Removal & Remediation Mold inspections / testing Mold removal in attics Mold removal from walls Mold removal in cold rooms Mold removal in basements Black Mold removal Toxic Mold removal,Mold removal from Dry wall, Mold Removal from wood,Full Mold Remediation, Water Damage Repair Leaks & floods,Wet carpets,Wet basements/flooded basements,Sewage back ups / sewage clean ups, Pipe burst /burst pipes Drain back up Water damage restoration Pack out services Water damaged floors Insurance jobs Sewage disinfection Leak detection Thermal imaging Mold and Asbestos inspection, Asbestos and Mold detection and removal, Demolition, Thermal imaging inspection, Property diagnostics, water & flood damage surveys, Mold damage inspections, Air quality testing for elevated mold and Asbestos conditions, Third party mold and asbestos clearance testing, Demolition, water related inspections, Mold and fungus related inspections, Fire Damage, mold testing,
Flood damage restoration Mould and Asbestos removal Mold removal and remediation Waterproofing Dry Ice Blasting Reconstruction Insulation Graffiti removal Odour Removal and much more
Mold removal and remediation