Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving

Moving & Storage
EDMONTON AB T5L4K8
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Calgary  >  Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving

Reviews for Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving

Darcy in Edmonton
Darcy in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Residental move

I have used two small men in Edmonton on 2 separate occasions, both for residential moves. Communication was really good, the employees were friendly and professional and made a great initial impression. Our first move was out of our house and into storage, second move was out of storage and a second house, into our new house. It was a complicated move because we had items moving to and from different places. The guys worked really hard and everything was delivered and placed right where we asked (we changed our minds a few times too). I did not experience the normal high stress of moving and felt like the company and employees really care about our needs. No damages, respectful staff, great experience from initial phone call to end of move. Highly recommend this company!!!

Ross in Winnipeg
Ross in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Home moving

Its a terrible terrible company. Do not trust these guys. They take your stuff and they won't tell you where they are. Worst moving experience of my life. Regret Regret

Rasl from Calgary
Rasl from Calgary

2 small bedroom apartment moving

Worst experience ever. Please save yourself troubles and call another company, if you already booked them, call right now and cancel! Arriving time: 40 minutes late, moving time: over phone estimate, moving team works really slow. It took for them more than 9 hours to move 2 small bedroom apartment with a driving time less than 20 min! Furniture was damaged during moving, lamps and stands arrived cracked after moving. Administration does not care about anything, but billing. It's NOT a professional, reliable company.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Helpful?

3 reviews Arco, ID

BC to Alberta move

We reserved with this company online at www.moving.ca for our interprovincial move in 2011. They didn't show up on the day we reserved their services, forcing us to hire a different company at the last minute (after HOURS spent trying to track down a Two Small Men representative who had even heard of our reservation). To top it all off, they yelled at us on the phone when we told them that we didn't want them showing up a day late since we'd already had to hire someone else, then kept our deposit (which they didn't classify as "non-refundable" until after the fact). After hearing about the many, many horror stories associated with this company, I can honestly say that I consider myself lucky to have escaped with them only managing to screw me out of $500. I wish I had done some research on this earlier, but hopefully others can learn from my mistake and DON"T HIRE THIS COMPANY.

3 reviews Arco, ID

Moving

We reserved with this company online at www.moving.ca. They didn't shop upon the day we reserved their services, forcing us to hire a different company at the last minute. To top it all off, they yelled at us on the phone when we told them that we didn't want them showing up a day late since we'd already had to hire someone else, then kept our deposit (which they didn't classify as "non-refundable" until after the fact).

More about Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving

Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving Company. Offering Delivery services, Moving Services both local and Long Haul, storage, and packing materials. We have everything needed to complete your service and able to meet our customers unique needs. Call us for your free estimate today!