AF Waterproofing

Waterproofing
245 Roehampton Avenue Toronto ON M4P 1R6
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  AF Waterproofing

Reviews for AF Waterproofing

Waterproofing of my house in Mississauga

Joe had made a contract to make new outside weeping system with extwrior waterproofing aroutdoor the basement of my house. After two days of work, he stopped the work asking for another $3,000 downpayment. I paid on good faith that he will do the job timely. Two day later, he asked for extra fees of $3000 to be paid to him as additional downpayment. Though I agreed to pay him the money, he disappeared and not responding to any call or message!

Sunil Gandhi in Toronto
Sunil Gandhi in Toronto

Waterproofing

We hired Joe at AF Waterproofing to address our basement water problems, which seem to have been going on since the house was built. He provided us with good advice and ultimately addressed our problems once and for all. The work wasn't cheap, but definitely in line with market rates. His team performed the work effectively and he provided us with a 25 year written guarantee, along with written documentation and photographic evidence of all the work his team carried out to provide us with peace of mind.

While I hope that we are finally past our water problems, I would hire AF Waterproofing in the event of issues in the future.

sivakumar chelliah from Toronto
sivakumar chelliah from Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

outside water proofing

I came to know Joe Favian and his work crew through another work site in my neighbourhood where they were working recently. I saw the work they were doing at a location in scarborough. Joe explained the water proofing methods very professionally with pictures and took round physical site round the house. Joe offered to drive down to Hamilton to see my house at 137 Longwood Road North and assessed the work and gave a reasonable quote and agreed to start the work within couple of days last week. Joe's crew started the work in time and they were very professional, hard working and friendly and finished the work as scheduled. The finished the outside water proofing all round the house and the property has now new and vibrant look. we thank Joe and the crew very much.

Ian from Toronto
Ian from Toronto

home repair

Joe came to my Home explained what they had to do,I gave the ok to go a head to with the repair, they did the repair cleaned everything up and it is like new again. Thanks Joe I am pleased with the job they did I would recommend this company to anyone.

Review has 1 previous version

More about AF Waterproofing

AF Waterproofing Company continues Delivering specialist basement waterproofing services in Toronto and across Southern Ontario. AF Waterproofing prides itself on being one of the region's most experienced basement water proofing company. For over 30 years our family business has been providing basement waterproofing to customers.