Window & Gutter Cleaning

1227-1299 West King Edward Avenue
Vancouver
BC
V6H2A1

I was totally happy with the professional service I received from Manny at Impact Power Washing. He was prompt, friendly and paid great attention to detail. Our house looked great when he was finished and the cost was very reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Monica

1227-1299 West King Edward Avenue
Vancouver
BC
V6H2A1

Manny cleaned the Vinyl siding on our house. He was very through, fast, professional and reasonably priced. We had our Sidig cleaned by another company last year and were disappointed. Manny showed us just how well the job can be done! We are so happy to have discovered his company.

Trish in Vancouver
Trish in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Quick and efficient work

I was quite impressed with how clean my siding got for my 2 story home after Manny and his team were done in just over 2 hours. I thought for sure it would've taken longer (my house was due for a while for s cleaning). They didn't miss a spot and did a walk around with me at the end of the job. I gotta say i paid a reasonable price but the service was top notch! Would recommend to anybody - residential or commercial.

- Trish Abrams in PortCoquitlam

Alex in Surrey
Alex in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Power washing, concrete crack repair and sealing done

Manny was knowledgeable and prompt. They are very professional and courteous and the service was great. We couldn't be happier with the the power washing, concrete sealing and crack repair. Everything looked great when they were done. Would definitely recommend.

William Benjamin from Surrey
William Benjamin from Surrey
5 reviews Surrey, BC

washing, painting and sealing concrete and asphalt, repairing cracks

The two men who make up this company are sincere and honest guys, true to their word and easy to communicate with. The job that did for me was a little difficult because of the bad weather and the fact that the concrete was old and had had chemicals applied that changed its surface and reduced its ability to absorb paint. As a result, a small part of their work needed to be done over twice, but they were willing to return in good time to do the necessary work at no extra cost, and now it looks fine.

TB from Vancouver
TB from Vancouver
11 reviews Vancouver, BC

Window Cleaning

We called Impact Power Washing to come out and clean our windows. They arrived on time and did the job well for the price quoted. The only reason I gave them 4 stars is that they missed a couple skylights on the side of our house near windows.