Window Cleaning People

HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Window Cleaning People

Reviews for Window Cleaning People

Adrianna
Adrianna

Window cleaning - inside and outside and screen cleaning

A great cleaning job by Roman and Vlad. They were here on time, were very quiet and clean, and my windows, screens and sills are sparkling. They are cleaned our skylights inside and outside - what a difference! Definately will be using their services again

Thank you very much, we are always here to clean your windows! Best Regards, Window Cleaning People Team

Exterior Window Cleaning

Eugene arranged the cleaning on very short notice and the person that came did an excellent job. In addition to cleaning the exterior windows he wiped down the sills and cleaned the tracks that were reachable from the outside. Will definitely use them again for not only windows but Eavestrough as well. Highly recommend them.

Awesome review! Thank you so much for mentioning the guys on the team. They love the recognition. We are happy to make your windows sparkle.

Wayne
Wayne
15 reviews Maple, ON

Excellent job

Alex was at my townhouse today to clean all the exterior windows. He did an excellent job. Would definitely recommend this company. Will be using them again in the spring!

Hello Wayne,

Thank you so much for the kind words. Today it's hard to find the time to write the review - thank you again. We would be happy to see you on spring.

L. Verdoni from Mississauga
L. Verdoni from Mississauga

window cleaning

Eugene was able to attend on short notice and did an outstanding job. Both he and his staff were professional, polite, efficient, and attentive to ensure my windows sparkled. I would highly recommend Eugene and his team. Thank you Eugene for your excellent service.

Eugene
Eugene
1 review Вон, ON

Window cleaning

Alex did a fantastic job. My windows and eavestroughs have never been so clean. I loved that he was respectful of not making the mess inside and out. He even fix some small issues with my gutters. Wonderful service, I highly recommend Window cleaning people.

It was our pleasure servicing you, look forward to seeing you next year!

window cleaning

I was EXTREMELY happy with the service and the work.

They came on time, were polite and did a great job.

I’ve had a windows done a few times and this was absolutely the best.

We are passing Window Cleaning People to all our friends and relatives!

Thank you so much for the kind words. It is a pleasure for us to serve you guys.

AI from Markham
AI from Markham

Exterior window cleaning

Eugene gave us a written quote and was professional and courteous. He showed up on time and did an excellent job cleaning our windows and also advised us of a couple of issues that we did not notice. We would highly recommend!

It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you Al!

Andrey L. from Scarborough
Andrey L. from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

gutter cleaning

I am very satisfied with the work Zeus company did for me. I had a problem with my gutter as there was a lot of debris. They had cleaned if fast and even showed me pictures of how it looked before and what it looks now.

More about Window Cleaning People

Our mission is simple: Bringing YOU the best in window cleaning services! When it comes to professional window and eaves cleaning services in the GTA, Window Cleaning People is your best choice. At our company we concentrate on developing, efficient execution and the skills of our employees, in order to ...