ISOMETRICA DESIGN

Gun from Toronto
Gun from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Permit Drawing, Designing

We have an upcoming restaurant that needs to be designed from scrap, and William gave me these:
1. As-Built drawings
2. Architectural Design
3. Ceiling Plans / Lighting Layout
4. Permit ready drawings

He was always trying to work on my side and never bump quote in the midways. He was very professional and detailed. Whenever we throw a question either for permit, availability, or just budget advise,. he had an answer. His quote was low and reasonable from any aspect. And yeah, he worked quick erthan we did...:) I will of course choose him for my 1st restaurant all the way to my Nth restaurant.