HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

Reviews for Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

peter from Calgary
peter from Calgary

Roof

Trevor was very professional and very helpful when it was time to do our roof.. I would definitely hire mega roofing again. The time frame was perfect and he will go out of his way to make sure that you are happy with his work.

Hey Peter
appreciate you taking a moment to write a review! thanks for 10/ out of 10 :)

Lori Rath from Calgary
Lori Rath from Calgary

eavestrough

Trevor did an outstanding job installing the eaves. I received a fair and accurate quote promptly, he followed up to set up a time and then he showed up on time and completed the job quickly and professionally. I would highly recommend Mega Roofing!

Randy from Calgary
Randy from Calgary

Eavestrough repair

Required an eavestrough repair... most other companies we contacted wouldn't even consider doing this smaller job. We contacted Trevor and he offered us a free site visit (acreage just outside of Calgary) rather than guesstimating it over the phone. He had a very fair quote back to us the next day. Excellent service and quality work. We will use Mega Roofing should we ever have need again. Highly recommended.

Hey Randy, Thanks for the review, I'm glad we were able to get the repairs done for you as fast as we did! I'm sure Jen & Nigel were happy as well!!
Don't forget to get those guys some gutter guards ;)
Take care

Don from Okotoks
Don from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Eavestrough

We found Mega Roofing and Exteriors Inc. to be a very reliable contractor. First contact was with Trevor. He set up site meetings within a couple of days to measure the jobs. After which we received a very competitive quote with in 24 hours.One job was new eavestrough on a small addition which required moving the downspout to the opposite end of the existing house. Job looks and works great. The other job was a leaky corner on existing eavestrough. Mega Roofing's crew re-sloped the eavestrough on the front side of the house and install a larger downspout. After solving the main problem found that there was now a leak at the corner closest to the downspour was leaking ( still on the existing eavestrough). They sent out their first available man who fixed the issue. No extra charge to us. With the workmanship and timely manner Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc. showed on these jobs we know we will be using and recommending them in the future.

Thanks

Don Evans

Glad to be of service Don,
The guys still talk about how enjoyable it was to have Jack around while they worked!
It was our pleasure to meet him as well as your self!!

Best regards

Anonymous from Calgary
Anonymous from Calgary

replace roof

I mainly chose this company because of their cost. They are more than respectful workers, did work over and above what was expected. I am happy with the look of the roof. As a general rule, I do not recommend any company due to changing of staff, but if they had the same workers, yes, I would wholeheartedly recommend their work!

Thanks for the review mystery man/woman :)

Tim from Calgary
Tim from Calgary

replacing asphalt shingles

After calling the company under someones suggestion, they came out and did a quote. They gave the quote back quickly. I have a trailer in my backyard which I told them they could move so they had room for their trailer. They moved it, carefully and respectfully. They stripped off the old and replace with new asphalt shingles. They are great with the cleaning up afterwards. Three years later it still looks great.

Thanks Tim for the review!
pleasure was all ours.

Hasim from Calgary
Hasim from Calgary

roof,eaves trough,siding

A friend and someone in my neighborhood both used this company with good success. I hired them to come replace roof and do the eaves trough, plus worked on the siding. The wait to get the work done was short and the work completed quickly. Cost was good.

Thanks Hasim
we thought the project went well, it stretched out a little bit, due to Calgary's fine weather, but got it done!!

Thanks Again

Anthony from Calgary
Anthony from Calgary

remove shakes re shingle

I had this company come replace shakes with some shingles. I received 3 or 4 quotes while looking for someone to do this job. A co worker suggested this outfit. Their cost was mid range. My only complaint was that they said it would be done in 3-4 days but it took over a week. However, the workers were polite and they did a good job. Very good at cleaning up afterwards.

Thanks for the honest review Anthony,
I had that sense we didn't exceed your expectation, because the slow progression, unfortunately for that week we had some unexpected staff issues which are inevitable in this trade!! My apologizes it happened to you!
Just Glad the quality you were expecting was there!!

Thanks Again

Pat from Calgary
Pat from Calgary

new ashpalt roof

We called and got an estimate, the final cost was the exact same, it was a reasonable cost. Two things I liked were that they cleaned up very well, after they were gone it looked like no one had been there, and they don't bill until the work has been completed. They were fast workers and very dependable, they were there when they said they would be.

Thanks for taking your time Pat to write a review.

Carla from Calgary
Carla from Calgary

roof repair and re shingle

I called Trevor after a neighbour suggested Mega Roofing. I found them to be very professional. Trevor returned my call for a quote right away as he knew I had an active leak and it was our rainy season. He was doing another job but came over and tarped off the area on my roof right away until he could schedule me in a few weeks later. He provided a quote quickly and dropped off samples to choose from. They completed the job quickly (in one day) with a crew of 8-10 guys on the job. They also cleaned up their work area extremely well. I am very pleased with my new roof and am happy to refer Mega Roofing to anyone looking for great service and great results.

Its always a pleasure to work for someone like yourself Carla !!

Thanks A lot for the review!

More about Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

At Mega Roofing & Exteriors we offer a wide range of high quality exterior services throughout southern Alberta. Specializing in all Roofing applications, Siding, Soffit/Fascia & Eavestrough 5"&6". We also offer a 24 HR emergency repair response line for any of our services.
Our company's core values consist of Honesty, Integrity, and Extreme pride of workmanship & exceptional customer service. We strive to go over and above to please every client, to guarantee their satisfaction if not exceed it, whether it is a Eavestrough cleaning or a complete exterior Renovation (roof, siding, all soft metals etc.)