Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

Mega Roofing and Exteriors Inc. from Calgary
Owner/Manager
Mega Roofing and Exteriors Inc. Weber [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

Nathan in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We moved into our house at the end of September and needed to replace the roof quickly, as it was showing great signs of deterioration. Blake reassured us that they would be able to fit us into their busy schedule and within days we had our old roof being torn off and the new one being installed. Blake went above an beyond to ensure that we were happy throughout the process. When they left, all signs of them being there were cleaned up, except for the sign on my lawn. Glad to have that sign displayed in my garage so I can recommend them to anyone that comes over.

Hi Nate,

Thank you very much for the kind review, and for the hospitality showed to us and the crew. The burgers were incredible :)

Sam in Calgary

We had an emergency with Chimney leak earlier this summer when downpour came. We checked with couple of other firms and was all quoting very high and advising to do many things other than fixing this issue.
We then contacted Trevor at Mega Roofing and he came by and explained it clearly and advised on the only things need to be completed rather than going overboard.
They did the work exactly to the quote and fixed the issue and charged as per quoted and we are glad we came across Trevor and his team at Mega Roofing.
Hope to do business with them in future if we were going to replace our roof or so.
Thanks and good luck.

Christine and Mehmet in Calgary

After a lot of research for a roof replacement we decided to employ Mega Roofing and Exteriors. From the beginning, Blake was very helpful and accommodating. He did an excellent job of addressing all our concerns. We are very satisfied with the end result and would highly recommend Mega Roofing.

Christine and Mehmet

Hi Christine and Mehmet,

Thank you for taking some time to leave us a great review. Thank you also for trusting us with your project. Christine, you picked a great colour!

Hope all is well,

Blake

donna hammer from Calgary

Blake and the team were very accommodating to our needs. They came through as promised, workmanship, on time and did not change the price. We recommend Mega Roofing & Exterior, and plan to hire them for exterior needs.
George and Donna

Hi Donna and George,

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you both

Tania from Calgary

I received 6 quotes and Trevor at Mega was the only one I trusted & believed. I have a Century home and thought I might have to lay plywood down on the entire roof but Trevor reassured me it wasn't necessary and he would replace anything that needed it. His crew was professional, clean and respectful. His quote was detailed and honest. From start to finish Mega was everything I was hoping to find and more!! I have already started referring them! Thank you Trevor!!

Job Price

Awfully nice of you to take your time and write such a wonderful review Tania!
I'm glad you got what you were expecting, and the pleasure was all mine.

Thanks again

Trevor

Janet from Calgary

I arranged for 3 quotes on this job, thinking we needed eaves replacement and Blake was the only one who without prompting, recommended the possibility of repair instead of replacement. Mega got the job due to their obvious integrity in this, and Allen did a great job of cleaning and patching holes in our 1969 steel eaves. I would not hesitate to recommend them, and use them again, as their work was good, and their work ethic was impressive. Thank you Blake and Allen!

Hi Janet.

Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure to do the work for you on both occasions :)

Andrea from Airdrie
3 reviews Airdrie, AB

I am 100% satisfied with the work Mega did on our home. From the start Trevor was very accommodating and patient with me, he worked for a few hours on providing me 4 different quotes for each scenario I was asking for. Pricing was competitive and the final quote and invoice matched.
The whole team had great communication and were easy to talk to, polite and kept us updated on what was happening and who would be there.

Both the siding and eaves crews were polite, considerate, took their time, cleaned up and checked in a few times to make sure everything was going well. They were attentive- only took off what they could put back up each day so the house was never left exposed and ordered more product to complete a look and to find a better match- something we may not have noticed, but really appreciate.
Overall will absolutely recommend and re hire Mega in the future.

Job Price

Thanks a lot Andrea. I'm glad you were happy with our services, The house really does look great now from top to bottom!
Take care and all the best!!

travelgirl340 from Calgary

Blake and Trevor were wonderful to deal with from the start, and they took the time to make sure I was getting the right repair, not the most expensive one. I thought I needed a new roof, but they recommended the installation of some siding vent covers to keep water out. I would not hesitate to use this company again.

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words. Undertaking a flat roof replacement would have costed at least a few more bucks than the siding covers, we were happy to make sure your dollars went where needed.

Olivia in Calgary

Great roofers! Excellent installation - six nails per shingle, superior underlay and preparation, clean job, nice materials, colour matching drip edge, valleys, vents and trim. This company came highly recommended by someone in the industry, for good reason. Timely estimate and scheduling, truthful answers to every question, very competitive pricing , friendly and respectful crew and flawless result! I am delighted with my beautiful new roof and feel my hard-earned money is well spent!

Job Price

Hi Olivia, thank you for the review. Knowing your happy with what you got for your money is something I think we can all appreciate. Great to know you had a good experience with us.

Maya Piotrowska, Calgary  from Calgary

Fantastic team! We had repairs on roof done, installed roof vents, replaced garage eaves.
During the first visit we already were taken by Trevor professionalism. He explained all details to us, he was very easy to reach out to for any further explanations. The job was done very well and in a very timely manner, yard was cleaned and even when we requested small changes during work, team was very accommodating.
I would definitely recommend this company to everyone! Thank you Mega Roofing for such a great job.

More about Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

At Mega Roofing & Exteriors we offer a wide range of high quality exterior services throughout southern Alberta. Specializing in all Roofing applications, Siding, Soffit/Fascia & Eavestrough 5"&6". We also offer a 24 HR emergency repair response line for any of our services.
Our company's core values consist of Honesty, Integrity, and Extreme pride of workmanship & exceptional customer service. We strive to go over and above to please every client, to guarantee their satisfaction if not exceed it, whether it is a Eavestrough cleaning or a complete exterior Renovation (roof, siding, all soft metals etc.)