HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Calgary  >  Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

Reviews for Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

Julie in Edmonton
Julie in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Repair of my eavestrough

I am still waiting after almost 3 weeks to hear back from Blake about when they can fix my eavestrough. I know this is a small job that is not an emergency but a call back would be appreciated. After several e-mails now reduced to this review.
Could someone call me back and let me know when work will be done?
It is now October and still no response. I am now curious why there is no response. The original roof and eavestrough installed by this company only 2 years ago. I want repair done by the same company.

Hi Julie,

I apologize as I noticed that my response to your email was stuck in my outbox and I had not noticed (which I hold myself accountable for).

I am concerned this review makes it appear that we are avoiding repairs to our work that we are responsible for which is indeed not the case.

After completing full roof and gutter replacement successfully resulting in requesting our services once again, it is unfortunate that my delayed reply resulted in a poor experience for you.

Thanks for feedback and apologies for the delayed response.

D.
D.

Annual eavestrough cleaning

We have been customers of Mega Roofing for a few years now. They provide annual eavestrough cleaning and address other issues/problems we may encounter with our roof and/or eavestroughs as they arise. Blake and his team are very knowledgeable and professional. Their work is first rate and we have never had any issues.

Thank you a million for your continued business and an awesome review.

Zed
Zed

Great Service , Great Price! Very Professional

Contacted Mega Roofing and Exteriors, dealing with Blake was great! He answered all of my silly roofing questions.... received a quote from Mega with no hidden cost or fees, the final price was exact same that was quoted to me. They were very professional the whole time, all of their employees were very respectful and spent lots of time cleaning up after everything was done.

Z. Davis
Calgary AB

Thank you very much for the great review. It was a pleasure to be at your service, and thanks for the steady flow of referrals.

BRIAN
BRIAN

Siding and Roofing

We had Mega Roofing match our siding last summer, and they did amazing. They didn’t have an account with our aluminum siding company, but they had no problem opening one. In addition to this, they were the only company that was happy to do the patchwork on our siding that we wanted, instead of re-doing the entire side of the house. The siding looks great, and we are very happy with it. This summer we had them come and look at some peeling shingles on our roof. Blake was very honest about the work that could be done and should be done. He is not a pushy guy, and appreciates the benefit to being honest and open with his customers. We may not need roofing work this year, but will be contacting Mega Roofing first when we do need anything done.

Hi Brian

Glad you are happy with everything and thank you for noticing our commitment to honesty and integrity. That is the biggest compliment we can receive.

All the best,

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Repair of Roof Flashing

They got me a quote right away and they very clearly explained how they would do the repair. Fixed on time and professionally. They were a very easy company to deal with.

Leave us a review :)

HomeStars in Calgary
HomeStars in Calgary

Roofing .... emergency service

What a treat to work with an organization who stands behind their promises and advertisement! The service and response time was exceptional, and the assistance during the ice damming fiasco was beyond my expectations....Blake reminds me of an "old school" individual, who actually stands by his company"s work... and where a hand shake and and word meant more than the paper contract they are written on.
Couldn't be happier with the service and workmanship on my new roof post the ice damming emergency as well....Thanks Blake, and I would have absolutely no hesitation in Recommending Mega Roofing to my friends and neighbours!!!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience in doing business with us. It was a pleasure to work with you and many thanks for trusting us with your project and again for the review. :)

Tom H.
Tom H.

Garage roof re-shingled & new eaves on house

very happy with the whole thing ,Blake was easy to deal with and got back to me quickly when I had questions
the guys who did the work did an outstanding job ,when they finishing I couldn't even tell they were there
they did the work quickly and made sure it was clean when they left .I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future

Thank you Tom very much for the awesome review. Pleased to know you are happy with your experience with us. Means the world to us.

Thanks,

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Roof and window evaluation

Severe weather changes prompted small water occurrences. I wanted roof and windows checked for future extreme weather proactive maintenance. The team was out the next day to check roof and windows and make suggestions. Two possibilities were discussed to elevate the concern and the team was back within 48 hours to provide the service. Weather has not been severe, unable to rate the work provided to see if issue solved, however service, communication and follow up very timely and accommodating.

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us a review. We aim to provide all of our customers with a 10/10 experience so any insight as to what we could do better in the future would be greatly appreciated.

Peter
Peter

REPLACEMENT EVESTROUGH

Excellent to deal with very professional and an eye for detail Cleaned up after themselves with no sign they were there except for the new eavestrough fast and efficient

Hey Peter,

Thanks a million. Was a pleasure to work for you. Thanks for trusting us with your project.

Lin a.
Lin a.

soft metal replacements

First off, a big thank you to Blake D. who came to do the estimates. Very professional and kind.
He was able to answer to all our questions and fill our requests.
The crew was top notch and very accommodating.
All in all our experience with Mega Roofing is first class! Thank you for a job well done. Glad to have you!

Lin and Manny

Thank you guys a million ! You were wonderful to work with and was a pleasure to serve you guys. :)

More about Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

At Mega Roofing & Exteriors we offer a wide range of high quality exterior services throughout southern Alberta. Specializing in all Roofing applications, Siding, Soffit/Fascia & Eavestrough 5"&6". We also offer a 24 HR emergency repair response line for any of our services.
Our company's core values consist of Honesty, Integrity, and Extreme pride of workmanship & exceptional customer service. We strive to go over and above to please every client, to guarantee their satisfaction if not exceed it, whether it is a Eavestrough cleaning or a complete exterior Renovation (roof, siding, all soft metals etc.)