HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

kkalo

When I contacted Blake from Mega Roofing regarding a simple job that needed to be done in order to properly drain water away from the house he said that they would be able to do it no problem. Sometimes when you contact other companies they would not accept the job if it wasn't a full scale renovation. But Blake was very accommodating with what we needed done. The cost was within reason and he was very honest with me when I asked him if they could do one more thing. He said no and offered for me to look at another company that could do the work. His response indicated to me that if they couldn't do the job right they would not do it. That was very important. Within the day they cleanly worked on the property and even removed extra parts that we had. One thing for sure, if there is a problem they address it immediately without hesitation. You couldn't ask for more than that.

Job Price

Hoping the rest of your services went well also.

A Lumb in Calgary

The gentleman came and fixed my siding. They were very polite and professional. The service was prompt and efficient. I will be using them in the future for my roofing and siding needs.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind review. We will be happy to help with your future exterior needs when the time comes :)

fabfemfatale in Calgary

Mega Roofing is one company I would highly recommend. Trevor contacted me right away and by the next day I had a quote. Of the 5 different companies I contacted for quotes, this one was done quickly and much lower in price. The product arrived within days and installed a few days after that. The installers were polite, knowledgeable and did a great install/clean up. My roof and new eaves look amazing. The product is high quality and priced great. When it comes time to get my siding redone, I'll definitely be calling Mega Roofing after this very positive experience.

Job Price

Thanks so much for the kind review. It was a great pleasure working with you and we are thrilled to know you are happy with the work. We would be more then happy to work with you on your siding replacement project in the future. Thanks again!

Kind Regards,

Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

LT from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

I am very satisfied with the work and customer service from Mega Roofing. Blake was excellent at communicating and he made sure I was satisfied with the final outcome. The price was reasonable in comparison with other quotes. I would definitely use Mega Roofing again. Thank you Blake!

Hi Lisa,

Thank you! It was a pleasure doing the work for you, and I'm glad to know you are pleased with the work.

avivasb

The company that did the roof inspection of my house recommended Mega Roofing & Exteriors for their quality of work and they were 100% right. Trevor came to my place, evaluated the roof and the estimate for replacing it was exactly what I was charged. Trevor, Yannik and the whole team were very professional, the whole work was done in three days and the area was left clean everyday. Special thanks to Trevor for immediately addressing my concerns and thanks to everybody in the company for the good work and professionslism. OUR NEW ROOF LOOKS AWESOME

Hey Flábio

Thanks for the great review, it's very much appreciated, and your absolutely right
The Roof looks great!!

All the best

Trevor

nnavarrete in Calgary

I purchased my first house a couple of months ago. Blake came to inspect the roof at no charge and he provided a quote for the work that needed to be done. He was very understanding and flexible with the payment arrangements. The work was done as promised.

nnavarrete,

Thank you for the kind words and congratulations on your new home :)

Rebecca from Calgary

I was happy with Mega Roofing from getting the initial estimate through completion of the new roof. The estimate from Mega Roofing was the least expensive of the 3 estimates I received for the same work. Blake was patient with me throughout the process, and the work was done quickly and on schedule. When the materials were delivered to my house (by a separate company), packages of shingles blocked my garage door. When I called Blake about this, he very quickly got the problem resolved.

Rebecca,

Thank you very much for the great review and for being so understanding of the mispositioned shingles. I'm glad we could get them out of the way quickly for you. It was a pleasure serving you guys in your project.

All the best,

Nathan in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We moved into our house at the end of September and needed to replace the roof quickly, as it was showing great signs of deterioration. Blake reassured us that they would be able to fit us into their busy schedule and within days we had our old roof being torn off and the new one being installed. Blake went above an beyond to ensure that we were happy throughout the process. When they left, all signs of them being there were cleaned up, except for the sign on my lawn. Glad to have that sign displayed in my garage so I can recommend them to anyone that comes over.

Hi Nate,

Thank you very much for the kind review, and for the hospitality showed to us and the crew. The burgers were incredible :)

Sam in Calgary

We had an emergency with Chimney leak earlier this summer when downpour came. We checked with couple of other firms and was all quoting very high and advising to do many things other than fixing this issue.
We then contacted Trevor at Mega Roofing and he came by and explained it clearly and advised on the only things need to be completed rather than going overboard.
They did the work exactly to the quote and fixed the issue and charged as per quoted and we are glad we came across Trevor and his team at Mega Roofing.
Hope to do business with them in future if we were going to replace our roof or so.
Thanks and good luck.

More about Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

At Mega Roofing & Exteriors we offer a wide range of high quality exterior services throughout southern Alberta. Specializing in all Roofing applications, Siding, Soffit/Fascia & Eavestrough 5"&6". We also offer a 24 HR emergency repair response line for any of our services.
Our company's core values consist of Honesty, Integrity, and Extreme pride of workmanship & exceptional customer service. We strive to go over and above to please every client, to guarantee their satisfaction if not exceed it, whether it is a Eavestrough cleaning or a complete exterior Renovation (roof, siding, all soft metals etc.)