HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

benny
1 review Irricana, AB

Everything was replaced in a timely fashion, and they were very upfront on what they could do level out the drip-edge and get everything working again.

Thank you very much for the kind review Ben. It was great working with you and am happy to know you are satisfied with the work. Thanks again and take care.

Kary Donohoo

mkeller

We were very pleased with not just the work but with the people. Kary did a great job of putting together a quote and checking on the progress of the work. He made good suggestions and provided several options for us to review.They finished the majority of the project in one day and the employees who did the work were considerate and professional.We had one area that needed extra work and they happily made this happen right away. Overall, we're extremely happy with how the project turned out and would recommend this company for future work.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are very pleased to know you are happy with the work and our service. Thanks again and take care.

Diann

Amazingly happy with this job. Discovered that my garage roof was toast and after investigating the roofing possibilities on HomeStars got estimates. Kary, from Mega, came quickly and was very straight forward, informative and reliable. The work estimates I got were identical but Mega's price was $2000 less. When I chose Mega Kary was able to fit me in quickly. James and Zac did the work. They not only very obviously knew what they were doing but were so conscientious and hard working. Pleased that I decided to get my house roofed, along with the garage, and very pleased that I chose Mega.

Thank you very much for the wonderful review, Diann. It was such a pleasure working with you, we are very happy to know you are pleased with your new roof and the decision to go with Mega. Thanks again and take care :)

Kary Donohoo

dennisc

Excellent workmanship. Fast, clean and professional job. Most impressed with the follow up and final inspection. Extra care was taken for the sunroof. Very conscientious

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure doing business with you and we are thrilled you are happy with the work!

kkalo

When I contacted Blake from Mega Roofing regarding a simple job that needed to be done in order to properly drain water away from the house he said that they would be able to do it no problem. Sometimes when you contact other companies they would not accept the job if it wasn't a full scale renovation. But Blake was very accommodating with what we needed done. The cost was within reason and he was very honest with me when I asked him if they could do one more thing. He said no and offered for me to look at another company that could do the work. His response indicated to me that if they couldn't do the job right they would not do it. That was very important. Within the day they cleanly worked on the property and even removed extra parts that we had. One thing for sure, if there is a problem they address it immediately without hesitation. You couldn't ask for more than that.

Hoping the rest of your services went well also.

A Lumb in Calgary

The gentleman came and fixed my siding. They were very polite and professional. The service was prompt and efficient. I will be using them in the future for my roofing and siding needs.

Thank you for the kind review. We will be happy to help with your future exterior needs when the time comes :)

Blake

fabfemfatale in Calgary

Mega Roofing is one company I would highly recommend. Trevor contacted me right away and by the next day I had a quote. Of the 5 different companies I contacted for quotes, this one was done quickly and much lower in price. The product arrived within days and installed a few days after that. The installers were polite, knowledgeable and did a great install/clean up. My roof and new eaves look amazing. The product is high quality and priced great. When it comes time to get my siding redone, I'll definitely be calling Mega Roofing after this very positive experience.

Thanks so much for the kind review. It was a great pleasure working with you and we are thrilled to know you are happy with the work. We would be more then happy to work with you on your siding replacement project in the future. Thanks again!

Kind Regards,

Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc.

LT from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

I am very satisfied with the work and customer service from Mega Roofing. Blake was excellent at communicating and he made sure I was satisfied with the final outcome. The price was reasonable in comparison with other quotes. I would definitely use Mega Roofing again. Thank you Blake!

Hi Lisa,

Thank you! It was a pleasure doing the work for you, and I'm glad to know you are pleased with the work.

Blake

avivasb

The company that did the roof inspection of my house recommended Mega Roofing & Exteriors for their quality of work and they were 100% right. Trevor came to my place, evaluated the roof and the estimate for replacing it was exactly what I was charged. Trevor, Yannik and the whole team were very professional, the whole work was done in three days and the area was left clean everyday. Special thanks to Trevor for immediately addressing my concerns and thanks to everybody in the company for the good work and professionslism. OUR NEW ROOF LOOKS AWESOME

Hey Flábio

Thanks for the great review, it's very much appreciated, and your absolutely right
The Roof looks great!!

All the best

Trevor

More about Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

At Mega Roofing & Exteriors we offer a wide range of high quality exterior services throughout southern Alberta. Specializing in all Roofing applications, Siding, Soffit/Fascia & Eavestrough 5"&6". We also offer a 24 HR emergency repair response line for any of our services.
Our company's core values consist of Honesty, Integrity, and Extreme pride of workmanship & exceptional customer service. We strive to go over and above to please every client, to guarantee their satisfaction if not exceed it, whether it is a Eavestrough cleaning or a complete exterior Renovation (roof, siding, all soft metals etc.)