HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

K S Chow

From the very start, Kary was great to deal with. He came out right away and provided a quote to replace all the eaves of our home (as the old ones were not draining properly). He followed up quickly afterwards when we wanted to add fascia and eaves to our walkout deck. His communication was great and I never had to wait long for a response to any of my questions. The guys (Allan and Brian) that completed the work were fantastic. I have never met two guys who were more courteous and thorough.

We would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone that needs work done. When we are in need of further work to be completed, they are the ones we will call.

Thank you Kary, Allan and Brian for the excellent service and experience.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the fantastic review, it was such a pleasure working with you on this project. Allan and Brian are thrilled to know how happy you are with their work and service. We look forward to working together again in the future for any of your exterior needs. Thank you again and take care!

Kind Regards,

Mega Roofing & Exteriors

FouldsP

Kary Donohoo and his crew were very helpful. Kary put up with all of my quirks and questions and responded to the questions quickly, and his quote was right to the penny. I was extremely lucky that they were able to do the job sooner than expected and although I had missed Kary's email and calls, everything worked out very well, and they were able to come very close to matching the framing around the windows and it looks excellent. I am very pleased with the work.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the excellent review, Pat! It was a pleasure working with you and it is great to hear you are pleased with the work. Thanks again and take care.

garyfitzgerald

Kary from Mega Roofing was very good - he arrived right on time to do the estimate. He had no issues with some changes I requested concerning downspout placement. His installation team arrived at the house when promised and completed the work in a single day. The workmanship is very good, and, now that we have had a bit of rain, I've determined that there are no leaks, and the eavestroughing works as it is supposed to. Our experience with Mega Roofing has been very satisfactory.

Hello Gary,

Thank you very much for the excellent review. It was a pleasure working with you and it is great to know you are happy with the work. Thanks again and take care.

benny
1 review Irricana, AB

Everything was replaced in a timely fashion, and they were very upfront on what they could do level out the drip-edge and get everything working again.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the kind review Ben. It was great working with you and am happy to know you are satisfied with the work. Thanks again and take care.

mkeller

We were very pleased with not just the work but with the people. Kary did a great job of putting together a quote and checking on the progress of the work. He made good suggestions and provided several options for us to review.They finished the majority of the project in one day and the employees who did the work were considerate and professional.We had one area that needed extra work and they happily made this happen right away. Overall, we're extremely happy with how the project turned out and would recommend this company for future work.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are very pleased to know you are happy with the work and our service. Thanks again and take care.

Diann

Amazingly happy with this job. Discovered that my garage roof was toast and after investigating the roofing possibilities on HomeStars got estimates. Kary, from Mega, came quickly and was very straight forward, informative and reliable. The work estimates I got were identical but Mega's price was $2000 less. When I chose Mega Kary was able to fit me in quickly. James and Zac did the work. They not only very obviously knew what they were doing but were so conscientious and hard working. Pleased that I decided to get my house roofed, along with the garage, and very pleased that I chose Mega.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the wonderful review, Diann. It was such a pleasure working with you, we are very happy to know you are pleased with your new roof and the decision to go with Mega. Thanks again and take care :)

dennisc

Excellent workmanship. Fast, clean and professional job. Most impressed with the follow up and final inspection. Extra care was taken for the sunroof. Very conscientious

Job Price

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure doing business with you and we are thrilled you are happy with the work!

kkalo

When I contacted Blake from Mega Roofing regarding a simple job that needed to be done in order to properly drain water away from the house he said that they would be able to do it no problem. Sometimes when you contact other companies they would not accept the job if it wasn't a full scale renovation. But Blake was very accommodating with what we needed done. The cost was within reason and he was very honest with me when I asked him if they could do one more thing. He said no and offered for me to look at another company that could do the work. His response indicated to me that if they couldn't do the job right they would not do it. That was very important. Within the day they cleanly worked on the property and even removed extra parts that we had. One thing for sure, if there is a problem they address it immediately without hesitation. You couldn't ask for more than that.

Job Price

Hoping the rest of your services went well also.

A Lumb in Calgary

The gentleman came and fixed my siding. They were very polite and professional. The service was prompt and efficient. I will be using them in the future for my roofing and siding needs.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind review. We will be happy to help with your future exterior needs when the time comes :)

Blake

More about Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

At Mega Roofing & Exteriors we offer a wide range of high quality exterior services throughout southern Alberta. Specializing in all Roofing applications, Siding, Soffit/Fascia & Eavestrough 5"&6". We also offer a 24 HR emergency repair response line for any of our services.
Our company's core values consist of Honesty, Integrity, and Extreme pride of workmanship & exceptional customer service. We strive to go over and above to please every client, to guarantee their satisfaction if not exceed it, whether it is a Eavestrough cleaning or a complete exterior Renovation (roof, siding, all soft metals etc.)