Rock Bottom Underpinning

Toronto ON M9C 5H5

Rock Bottom Underpinning

Reviews for Rock Bottom Underpinning

Private User reviews Old Toronto, ON

Basement underpinning with sewage ejector

Rock Bottom renewed my faith in contractors. Daniel, Jamie, and Sergio were unbelievable responsive, available to answer all of my questions at every step. The crew was early every day and put in long hours to get the job as quickly as possible. There were a couple of surprises discovered when they dug down and none of it impacted the price I paid. The crew was friendly, happy, and incredibly hard-working. I was amazed at how tidy and orderly they kept an otherwise very messy site! I cannot recommend Rock Bottom highly enough. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat. I'm thrilled with my new basement!

We appreciate the kind words!

The Rock Bottom Underpinning team

Underpinning

Great job, great communication and professionally finished. The team managed the city approvals and our clients very well. We were very happy with their work.

Jeff B
Jeff B

Basement Underpinning

I worked with Jamie and the Rock Bottom team to underepin the basement of my 100+ yr old in Leslieville. The overall goal was to dig out my basement to a finished height of 8' 2" (gained over 2 ft of head room).
Jamie managed the project end to end, from drawings, permits, underpinning, waterproofing, new poured concrete floor, in-floor heating, and they left it clean and ready for my contractor to do the finishing. AND they did this all in about 6 weeks! which was super fast! (i.e. twice as fast as any other company who quoted my job).
Jamie was truly a pleasure to work with -- very friendly and easy to deal with. From dealing with my many many calls and questions, and site visits while we were still in the discovery phase, to many conversations throughout the dig. Jamie always kept me in the loop and always made himself available when I needed him.
Shout out to Jose as well, who was the lead on site during the project.
The Rock Bottom team are pros and have a really well oiled machine -- I think they do something like 50+ underpins a year, and it shows in their speed, efficiency and quality. And of course great service too, which is very important to me and key in my decision making in selecting trades/contractors.
Thanks again Jamie, Jose, Dion, and the rest of the Rock Bottom team that worked their butts off to deliver the project on time and on budget. I can confidently recommend Rock Bottom to anyone looking to dig out their basement and improve their home.

Randy Hopkins from Toronto
Randy Hopkins from Toronto

Full basement lowering/underpinning & walkout entrance

Hats off to Dion, Jamie, Frank and the rest of the team for a job well done on my project. A job of this magnitude would be hard for any underqualified company to manage, but Rock Bottom delivered what I wanted on budget and were professional in taking my numerous questions and concerns and guiding me through the process. I found the team to be very responsive and diligent -- in most cases, working six days a week to get the job completed. In addition to being very pleased with the final result in the basement, the walkout that was dug and built is also exactly what I'd hoped it would be. Rock Bottom is definitely an expert in this field!

We so excited to hear you had an amazing experience with Rock Bottom. All our projects are on time and on budget, it's a main focus we have for all our customers

Thank you for the confidence you've shown in Rock Bottom

jmedeiros7166
jmedeiros7166

Basement Underpin + Extensions

On iime, on budget, outstanding workmanship from start to finish. Do not hesitate to hire Rock Bottom for any of your construction needs. They are next level in all that they do.
Joe Medeiros
Toronto

Thanks for the amazing review Joe. It was a pleasure working together

Underpin and Basement Lowering

Rockbottom delivered on all fronts. They completed all work ahead of schedule.
The quality of the work at each stage was great, and always kept a clean and good work environment.
The crew is their strongest asset, fantastic team.
Very impressed.

Thanks for the amazing response Peter

Li in Toronto
Li in Toronto

Basement underpinning

It has been a pleasant experience working with RockBottom on my basement underpinning.

They are punctual, organized and efficient. The staff completed the job on time and minimized the interruption while we were still living on the upper floors. The sales representative Jamie has been very responsive during the whole process which I truly appreciate.

Id recommend RockBottom to my friends/neighbors if any of them is looking to underpin their basement.

Thanks for the amazing response Li

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Basement refresh

The team removed the old, worn out concrete and drains from my basement before installing new weeping tile, drains, and concrete.

Excellent communication through every step of the process, double-checking that they understood my final layout before they moved ahead. I was out of town during the majority of the work but was constantly updated on progress and asked for clarity if anything wasn't 100% certain on their end.

My neighbour mentioned that everyone was so friendly!

The team also installed a 10x10 concrete pad in my back yard (future hot tub support) and took great care to ensure that it was in the correct location and perfectly level as the concrete cured.

I'm already planning to work with the team on further renovations.

Thanks for the amazing response John

The Rock Bottom Underpinning Team

Exceptional job underpinning the basement & foundation/extension work

By far the best underpinning contractor I have worked with in the city. High quality work completed within timeline provided. They also did the basement extension/foundation work. Highly recommend the company. Excellent & professional crew!

Thanks for the amazing review!

It was a pleasure working on your home

Renovations in Mississauga
Renovations in Mississauga

Basement Underpinning

Had a great experience with Rockbottom as they lowered a basement on one of my jobs. Respectful, easy to work with crew who did the neatest digging I've ever seen. They showed up every day until it was done.

Thanks for the awesome review

More about Rock Bottom Underpinning

We at Rock Bottom Underpinning have a team of well-experienced and qualified professionals. Our work is specialized and requires skills that not every company employees possess. We are constantly going through specialty training and
we always use high-quality tools, materials and equipment to ensure a professional finished product. Our employees are the foundation of our company and your home. Our professionals also extend beyond our company and include a list of amazing;Structural Engineers and Engineering firms, Architects and Architectural firms, Mechanical Engineers and Mechanical Engineering firms, Heating and Air Conditioning partners, Electrical firms, plumbing specialists that we have trusted throughout the years. We have all of the support required to make sure your project is completed
professionally, on time and on budget.

Rock Bottom Underpinning has been providing top-quality services to its clients for over 35 years. We treat every customer with the respect they deserve. Our team provides professional customer service to ensure that your experience is a great one.

Our team specializes in underpinning, basement additions, basement walkouts and in-floor heating, no matter how complex the job may be. We provide outstanding workmanship and exceptional service, building our reputation on honest services that our customers can trust.

Our licensed and insured team strives to do their jobs with the utmost excellence and professionalism. We’ll make sure that your project runs smoothly and seamlessly. Our team gets in, gets the job done, and gets you back to your life!