Marble and Granite Renovations

H-J 1007-55th Ave N.E Calgary AB T2E6W1
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Calgary  >  Marble and Granite Renovations

Reviews for Marble and Granite Renovations

New granite countertops

We shopped around to 4 places for estimates. Costa was the only one to get it right! They same onsite to estimate it, had examples of edging to show us, had a clear breakdown of costs in the estimate.

They were not the lowest bid, but they were the best.

They came back out to double check the math before cutting the slab!

Install was handled on the day they promised, quality was exactly as advertised. they will be my first call on the next project.

A discerning consumer from Calgary
A discerning consumer from Calgary

Granite Kitchen

In doing my research of granite companies, I discovered many (too many) in Calgary. Not sure how I came across M&GR, but so glad that we did. They were really helpful - even finding the granite slab and ordering our sink. We had a huge corner (80x93") which came in one piece without seams. Costa and crew are amazing - they carried that huge thing into our house. Very happy with quality, responsiveness, cost and their thoughtfulness in laying out the different pieces on the slab. Lastly, you should see his shop - a further indication of the pride he takes in his work.

rebecca from Calgary
rebecca from Calgary

Quartz Kitchen

Excellent product, awesome customer service, smooth installation, and reasonable price. Duane was helpful with providing a quote, Costa and his team of installers were phenomenal, and the price was very reasonable considering the six quotes that we obtained. They came back twice to template to ensure perfection and although we were anticipating a seam in our Quartz, they were able to install it without one by going above and beyond and supplying many men to carry the heavy piece. Most companies would have cut it up for ease of transfer, requiring a seam, but Costa's team did not, surprising us on installation day. I highly recommend this company… our countertops would not have turned out as nicely if we had paid more and gone with a top of the line competitor.

Gord from Calgary
Gord from Calgary

Granite counertops and backsplash

Excellent customer service, which is difficult to find in Calgary. Exceptional workmanship, how they did the difficult edges was amazing and meticulous installation, they were very fussy everything had to be perfectamundo to quote my brother all at a fair price.

Brad Dragon from Edmonton
Brad Dragon from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Granite Countertops

The service and pricing was unbeatable the staff went above and beyond to not only insure my granite was cut to my specs but to insure that the specs I sent were correct this took many phone calls and a lot of patients on Duane's part. They also helped me with instructions on building an A frame for transportation. After installing I was vary impressed with how well everything was done my under mount sinks were perfectly placed the granite looks great. This was the easiest part of my renovation and I'd like to send out a big thank you to all the staff at marble and granite renovations.

robin from Calgary
robin from Calgary

Granite in Kitchen

The guys at M&GR were easy to work with and ensured me and my husband got exactly what we wanted, right down the very piece I picked out in the warehouse. They were friendly and helpful and easy communicators, which is a rare find when you are both deaf - a stumbling block with most contractors and ourselves! They made our decision easy and dealt with us in a very professional manner at all times. We would definitely work with them again in the future and we LOVE our new granite kitchen

Marge from Calgary
Marge from Calgary

Quartz countertop reno

From start to finish the job went perfect. Duane came in to our home and was very knowledgeable. He showed us all the types of quartz available (there were about 200) and based on his recommendation we chose lighter quartz. Costa came and measured our cabinets… and the quartz fit like a glove. Drywall was not damaged and the edges were polished perfectly.....All within 10 days. AMAZING....would definitely recommend them.

More about Marble and Granite Renovations

We are a family owned and operated business specialized in the fabrication and installation of kitchen counter tops, vanity tops , bath tub surrounds , shower enclosures , and fireplace surrounds. Our company carries countless forms of granite, marble and quartz that are designed to “Wow” your senses. To date ...