cityfrog

2680 Matheson Blvd East Misissauga ON L5J0A0

Review for cityfrog

Melissa from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

I hired Cityfrog to renovate my basement after flood damage caused by storms this summer. My neighbour owns a Caseys restaurant and had hired Cityfrog for work on his restaurant and referred the company to me. When I called to get estimates, Cityfrog was the first company to come out and gave me an estimate on the spot, and then emailed me a detailed estimate the next day. Everything was broken down by category which made me understand all costs. Their estimate was very reasonable and lower then the others I got. I called back a few days layer to get Cityfrog to start working on my basement. My project Manager was Mike and he was always on site managing the job. Their workers were clean and didn't make a mess, and kept the dust out. I have small children with dust allergies. The orders also were in our basement working all day and came on time. We got some extra work done, sound proofing, entertainment equipment, kitchen in basement and the workers always tried to keep us in the loop about what they were doing. Our old basement was torn out and rebuilt by Cityfrog. The basement now looks great! Cityfrog took only 7 weeks and finished on time and also gave me back $3000 because they were able to save me some money on buying materials and disposal of my old wood materials. I would highly recommend Cityfrog. Their staff are true professionals and do great work.

More about cityfrog

cityfrog provides complete renovation services in the greater Toronto Area. We specialize in basements, kitchens, bathrooms and whole home design and build. Our clients are our priority and we work hard to ensure you are completely satisfied with our work.