BigLeaf Tree Service

Reviews for BigLeaf Tree Service

Federico a.
Federico a.

Backyard

Maciek did a great job. He explained to us why our tree need to be pruning and explain very detailing the process.

Sofie S in North York
Sofie S in North York

Amazing Service!!

This is the fourth time I have used this company, and I will definitely call them again. Maciek is a true professional. He came two days after I called him, his work is excellent, he totally cleans the grounds before he leaves, he is very pleasant to deal with, and, he is very reasonablly priced. I would definitely recommend this company.

rpomerantz
rpomerantz
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Ravine yard refresh

Maciek and his team are pros. They undertook a huge job, pruning very high ravine overhanging trees lilac, apple, pear, around my yard plus my 60 foot blue spruce and they so removed weedy trees all around my house . They came on time, cleaned up what they took down (which was a monumental task) and didn't leave until I was 100 % happy. I was over the moon happy with the results! Also

they are well priced. They will be my go-to tree guys- i recommend them highly!

Yi in Toronto
Yi in Toronto

Passionate, knowledgeable and professional

I asked Maciek for an arborist report, but he delivered a lot more. Maciek is a passionate individual and was very helpful in giving advise and consultation about trees. I found his conduct to be very professional and ethical. He is very friendly and approachable and willing to spend the time to share his knowledge.

karmapete18 in North York
karmapete18 in North York

6 Trees removed

Six trees died on our property and we called many tree companies to determine what happened and provide a quote. Maciek from Big Leaf Tree Service came right away to review our situation and provide a quote. He was so knowledgeable and spent time discussing all of our concerns and how we could save the remaining trees. The quote was the most reasonable and the service was excellent. They were very professional and left the place as clean as when they arrived. Maciek seems very passionate about his job and we will definitely stay with this company for all our tree needs.

Abi in Toronto
Abi in Toronto

Very Professional Services

I have used this company for a couple of times, both times they did an excellent professional service with great price, I couldn't be satisfied more, I recommend this company for any Tree services.
Well done.
Abi

Frank in Old Toronto
Frank in Old Toronto

Exceptional tree pruning & removal!

Maciek provided an immediate & reasonable estimate for removing and pruning a number of tress in my front & rear yard, and supervised & carried out the work personally with his team in a very efficient, professional, polite & most helpful manner.
It was a great pleasure to see my property transformed in a few short hours from problematic & overgrown into a much healthier, balanced, finely shaped landscape. His advice was invaluable and I look forward to having BigLeaf Tree Services back again in a few years to maintain my trees as they continue to grow.

Thanks Maciek!

Frank

Liz P from Toronto
Liz P from Toronto

Tree Trimming

We had called another company who never came out to give a quote, so we called Big Leaf. They did a site visit and gave us a quote (over the phone, then with a follow-up email) within a week, and within another week the work was done. The clean up was so thorough that it was hard to tell anyone had been there - except for the fact that the work was done exactly as we had requested.

They did crush a few plants in their clean-up efforts, but nothing that can't be replaced easily.

Chantal in Mississauga
Chantal in Mississauga

remove tree, trim very tall hedge and more

The biggest branche of the crab apple tree came down. The tree was dying it needed to be removed. Everything was done quickly (they came within a week). They also trimmed a very tall hedge and cut a bush. The clean up was very good. There was no issue whatsoever. Thanks to all

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Removal of trees

Very satisfied with the service, very professional, and co-operative.
Great communication about job, when & how long it will take.
Great clean up after also with our and neighbor's yard.
Great job done....Thank you.
Definately recommend this service.

More about BigLeaf Tree Service

We strive towards meeting customer expectation while helping your trees and your understanding of them grow together. Tree care is our pasission and satisfying customers is our aim.