BigLeaf Tree Service

Reviews for BigLeaf Tree Service

Abi in Toronto
Abi in Toronto

Very Professional Services

I have used this company for a couple of times, both times they did an excellent professional service with great price, I couldn't be satisfied more, I recommend this company for any Tree services.
Well done.
Abi

Frank in Old Toronto
Frank in Old Toronto

Exceptional tree pruning & removal!

Maciek provided an immediate & reasonable estimate for removing and pruning a number of tress in my front & rear yard, and supervised & carried out the work personally with his team in a very efficient, professional, polite & most helpful manner.
It was a great pleasure to see my property transformed in a few short hours from problematic & overgrown into a much healthier, balanced, finely shaped landscape. His advice was invaluable and I look forward to having BigLeaf Tree Services back again in a few years to maintain my trees as they continue to grow.

Thanks Maciek!

Frank

Liz P from Toronto
Liz P from Toronto

Tree Trimming

We had called another company who never came out to give a quote, so we called Big Leaf. They did a site visit and gave us a quote (over the phone, then with a follow-up email) within a week, and within another week the work was done. The clean up was so thorough that it was hard to tell anyone had been there - except for the fact that the work was done exactly as we had requested.

They did crush a few plants in their clean-up efforts, but nothing that can't be replaced easily.

Chantal in Mississauga
Chantal in Mississauga

remove tree, trim very tall hedge and more

The biggest branche of the crab apple tree came down. The tree was dying it needed to be removed. Everything was done quickly (they came within a week). They also trimmed a very tall hedge and cut a bush. The clean up was very good. There was no issue whatsoever. Thanks to all

Removal of trees

Very satisfied with the service, very professional, and co-operative.
Great communication about job, when & how long it will take.
Great clean up after also with our and neighbor's yard.
Great job done....Thank you.
Definately recommend this service.

Teresa in
Teresa in

Removal of an Ash Tree and planting of a Hill Yew

Ash tree dying from Asian ash bore beetle, Malieck and crew had the tree down and new Yew planted in good time. They cleaned up everything nicely.
This job was booked in the winter and as soon as the ground was thawed this job was done.
I would highly recommend them.

Lucia in Toronto
Lucia in Toronto

Totally Thrilled

I anticipated that trimming my tree would be a huge hassle because of it's height and the time of year - spring is busy. Big Leaf provided me with a quote in less than a day. The work was done professionally, efficiently, quickly and there was no mess for me to clean up. As an added bonus, the whole team was super pleasant and respectful of my concern re: plants getting damage --- and none were damaged!

Excellent work

The service was great. The men were professional, They worked with me as they were pruning and did a great job cleaning up. I would definitely recommend them and have already handed out 2 business cards.

Pally from Toronto
Pally from Toronto

Tree & stump removal

Enthusiastic, professional & delivered as promised. Easy to work with and was responsive when we had questions leading up to the engagement. Presented us with options on scope of services and breakdown of costs for each piece of the job. Would recommend & work with them again.

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

Tree removal

I found Big Leaf Tree Service to be very professional and efficient. They removed all the debris and left the yard tidy. I found Big Leaf Tree to be responsive, organized and thorough. Highly recommend this company.