Seamless Eavestrough Manufacturing Inc

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Midhurst ON L0L1X0
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Midhurst  >  Seamless Eavestrough Manufacturing Inc

Reviews for Seamless Eavestrough Manufacturing Inc

James  from Barrie
1 review Midland, ON

In Nov. 2013 we had eavestrough and soffit replaced because they were leaking. With the first thaw in 2014 we had water literally POURING out of the soffit they installed. We took a picture but the company doesn't have an e-mail address to send it to. We have called multiple times but of course there has been no response whatsoever. The leak is worse than before they "fixed" it and I would give them a negative rating if I could. This company has clearly chosen to NOT STAND BY THEIR WORK so I have no choice but to rate them as low as I can.

Drew from Midhurst
5 reviews Midhurst, ON

Surprised not to see this company listed in Homestars so I went ahead and set up a profile.
Refered to Omer by DLC Enterprises.:

Omer arrived on time. Issue was too long of a run at the front of my house for one 2 inch downspout to handle even though I reinstalled all eavestroughs less than 4 months ago. Rather then redoing the entire front line which is graded all to one side we came up with a solution, adding two four downspouts tied together. Omer also cleaned out a few of the other spouts that were filled with debris at no charge.

Fantastic service. Thanks