Candor Contracting

Reviews for Candor Contracting

Janna Lise from Burlington
Janna Lise from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

New tiled kitchen, front foyer and powder room floors

What a great experience I had hiring Alex and his team at Candor Contracting to lay new tile in my kitchen, front foyer and powder room! It looks wonderful! Alex was very knowledgable, listened to my ideas and answered all my questions. He went through the process step by step to make sure I knew exactly what would need to be done to ensure quality workmanship. The team worked very hard on the project and completed it ahead of schedule. I could not be happier with my new floors and how easy Candor Contracting made this process for me. I would not hesitate to use Candor Contracting for anything I might need done in the future. Thanks for doing such a fantastic job!

BeyondDamage from Stoney Creek
BeyondDamage from Stoney Creek
2 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

Basement Renovation

The TEAM at Candor are very professional and proficient. We had been completing our basement with a prior contractor who took our money and left the job incomplete. Candor came in assessed what needed to be completed what needed to be repaired and gave a time frame in which they would have it completed. The job was better than expected. They worked with us to match our needs and budget and finished up within the time promised. If you are looking for a professional contractor who will complete the job right and on time I would hire Candor Contracting and be confident that you have hired a company with the skill and expertise to do the job right, on time and within budget.

More about Candor Contracting

Candor Contracting is a family owned and operated business located in Waterdown Ontario. It was opened and established in 2013 by Alex MacNab. Alex has been in the industry for over 10 years, working for companies as a jack of all trades, doing everything from flooring, to trim, painting to ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Burlington?