Restoration1 Hamilton

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
1378 Sandhill Dr #7 Ancaster ON L9G 4V5
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Hamilton  >  Restoration1 Hamilton

Reviews for Restoration1 Hamilton

Deborah in Burlington
Deborah in Burlington
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Flooded Basement complete with mould...

Having a flooded basement has got to be one of homeowners biggest fears.  Our flood destroyed a bedroom, the 3 piece ensuite bathroom, and part of the main room in the basement.  George and Robert came in less than an hour from when I called, they quickly assessed the problem and began work immediately.  They walked me through every step to make sure I understood exactly what was going on. There were no surprises.  They purged all damaged items, saved everything they could.  The mould was bad behind the shower stall and they thorougly took care of it.  I went from being totally overwhelmed to 100% calm and confident that everything was going to be ok.  They worked incredibly fast and with care so that my teenaged daughter could have her room back. They are genuine and honest.  They took care of EVERYTHING, and were 100% respectful and professional.  Both my husband I are incredibly happy with their work and would recommend them to anyone who requires restoration services.

Hello Deborah!

Thank you for taking the time to review Restoration 1 Hamilton. Great to know that you are extremely pleased with our work and service. As a company that takes care of emergency situations like your flooded basement, our main goal is to alleviate the stress on homeowners and to take care of the damage as quickly and efficiently as possible to prevent further damage or Mould from spreading into your home, always keeping open communication and honesty top of mind.

Thank you greatly for choosing Restoration1 Hamilton and referring us to other homeowners.

Regards,
George

Jillian from Hamilton
Jillian from Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Mould removal

George came out to inspect the damage within an hour of receiving my call. The removal and restoration started right away and finished on time. We are very satisfied with the work done by the team. Hoping we never have an issue like this again but if we did I would not hesitate to call!

Hello Jillian, Very pleased that you are extremely happy with our work and service. Thank you for taking the time to review Restoration 1 Hamilton. Please call us if you need anything else!

George and team

Chris in Burlington
Chris in Burlington

Evaluation of Damage

George evaluated our water stained ceiling and determined that the leak had not damaged the material. No cost. Great service! I would recommend Restoration1 Hamilton all day, any day. Thanks George!

Hello Chris, We were happy to help! Don't hesitate to contact us if you encounter any additional water damage.
Regards,
George

Basement water damage

Great and friendly service from George! He was easy to trust and I enjoyed having him in our home to repair an issue that I did not enjoy having. He worked quickly, made sure I knew what was happening, and was friendly to my kids (which is always an added bonus). I would highly recommend hiring Restoration1 Hamilton!

Thank you for choosing Restoration 1 Hamilton to remediate the problem. Its is of most importance that we provide top notch personalized service to each and every one of our customers.

Sarah in Hamilton
Sarah in Hamilton
1 review Burlington, ON

Water damage, burst water pipe in basement

Thank you to George and his team for taking care of our water damage due to a burst water pipe in the basement. We were very pleased with your quick response and thorough approach to the initial phase of taking away the debris and using preventative measures to prohibit the growth of mold. And we appreciated your conservative approach to removing only what was necessary to keep the cost down as this was being financed by ourselves. We were impressed with the workmanship and care that you took while being in our home. Thank you for carrying out the work to an excellent standard and for being so pleasant, trustworthy and accommodating.

Thank you so much Sarah for taking the time to write this wonderful review and for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you during your emergency. It was our pleasure helping you through this difficult situation. Warm regards from all of us at Restoration 1!

Nina  in Toronto
Nina in Toronto

7 Mary Street, Hamilton, ON L8R 1J6

There was a sewer back up in the building. The plumber recommended Restoration 1. George Chibani came promptly and the clean up was done the same day. he then proceeded with repairs and restoration. Everything was done very nicely, and in time. George kept me updated all the time. His crew is very polite and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend George and Restoration 1 for any future work.

Dear Nina! It was a great pleasure for us helping you with the sewage emergency and the rebuild in your building. We are happy to hear you are satisfied and appreciate your wonderful recommendation greatly! Thank you again for choosing Restoration1..Best Regards!
George and Team

Renee from Hamilton
Renee from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Raw sewage, back flow sludge, basement clean up.

Assisted Review

Raw sewage and back flow sludge!
there was raw sewage, sludge backed up through the pipes that filled the basement wash basin and had spilled onto the floor! Yuk!
In a panic I called the city of Hamilton they came and had the pipes cleared, then had owner George Chibani from Restoration 1 to the rescue! Within a half an hour later George and Chris quickly took care of everything and had the basement completely cleared, cleaned, disinfected and drying in no time.. I am very please with their work, and highly recommend Restoration 1.
Everything was back to normal.. Phew!
Thank You City of Hamilton, and a great thank you to George and Chris at Resteration 1 for a professional speedy recovery!

Thank you Renee for your positive review! Having Sewage backup is an unpleasant situation for any home owner. We are happy we got in at the right time to clear and disinfect it before further damage is caused to your basement. Please know that we are here if you need our assistance in the future.
Regards! George

Nancy in Hamilton
Nancy in Hamilton

Basement Water Clean-Up

A faulty pressure valve on our hot water tank resulted in a flood in our finished basement causing significant damage to the rug, baseboards and some furniture. George, from Restoration 1, responded within a half hour of receiving notification from our Insurance Company. That same afternoon, the crew began the clean-up and by early evening the basement was thoroughly clean (with all of our belongings put in storage) and on it's way to drying out with fans and a large dehumidifier. My husband and I were extremely impressed with the high quality of work that was done in such a timely fashion. We were equally impressed with the courteous and friendly service of this company. We highly recommend Restoration 1 to anyone with major water damage. Thank you George and crew!

Dear Nancy, I am very pleased to hear that you are extremely happy with our work and service. We pride ourselves on being the best in this business and reviews like yours validate that. Thank you for taking the time to review Restoration 1 Hamilton. Please call us if you need anything else!

Paul F. from Hamilton in Ancaster
Paul F. from Hamilton in Ancaster
1 review Hamilton, ON

Extensive water damage in basement

I woke up on a Monday morning to discover that a water pipe burst in the ceiling of my finished basement. There was extensive water damage in the ceiling, walls and flooring. My insurance broker suggested that I contact George at Restoration 1. She advised me that George comes highly recommended.

George showed up to assessed the damage. In the same day, the damaged ceiling, drywall and flooring had been ripped out and fans were placed in my basement.

The entire renovation was very smooth as George and his team were professional, trustworthy and tidy. No stress on my part.

The rec room looks amazing! - new drywall, ceiling, flooring, carpet and painted walls! Thxs George and team!

Thank you Paul for your review! We do our best every time to address our customers' needs in a timely manner and make it easier for you to forget that a disaster ever happened.
It was a pleasure serving you, thank you again for choosing Restoration1 Hamilton!

Kim in Oakville
Kim in Oakville

Mold Removal. Drywall & Painting

Like many people, damage to our homes is something no homeowner wants to deal with. I experienced extensive damage in my garage due to a constant water leak caused by my air handler. After seeing falling drywall & mold showing up, I knew it needed to be restored in a timely manner to prevent further damage from happening. I’ve never used a restoration company, so this was new territory for me. I contacted a company to obtain an estimate. I was shocked when I received the estimate! I could put my daughter through a couple years of university for that price. Doctors always say, important to get a second opinion and that’s what I did. I googled HomeStars and read the wonderful reviews about Restoration 1. I contacted George to book an appointment. To my surprise he wanted to come the same evening to take a look at damage in my garage and take measurements. I received the estimate the next day. This time it was a pleasant shock, the estimate was a savings of over half the amount from the other company. The work started on my garage the next week. The process was seamless … the workmanship was bar none! If anyone is dealing with Restoration issues, trust me George and his team at Restoration 1 are definitely the company you want to work with. I will recommend Restoration 1 to anyone facing restoration work. George and his team set the bar high ~ almost impossible for other companies to compete with the professionalism Restoration 1 represents. Thank you George and your team for making my garage pretty and safe again, I appreciate everything you did. You guys are awesome!

As always, It is our #1 priority to provide our customers with first class service. We are very happy that we were able to exceed your expectations and give you your garage back in a timely manner.
Thanks Kim.

More about Restoration1 Hamilton

At Restoration 1 we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems. We can help you to remove all the water, dry your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration1 will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible.