Latitude Land Effects

chris in
chris in
1 review Cambridge, ON

Lanscaping

Latitude really helped me last year design and build a beautiful custom look to my backyard. I was impressed with professionalism and the owner, Shawn. He personally took time with me and made sure everything was done right. Well done guys! I'm so impressed and this has incredibly added so much value to my home, Chris

Jay in Milton
Jay in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Pool Patio, waterfall and landscaping

Short version, Shawn designed and installed an 1800 square foot two tier patio surrounding our pool in 2015. He was actually great to work with and did a decent job. There were some problems but he tried hard to fix them. The biggest disappointment was the top copping on the waterfall wall feature. We weren't happy with the look (too many cut pieces) so we wanted it replaced. We agreed to pay for new slate slabs and he would install them. the slabs took forever to ship and when they finally arrived in 2016, Shawn stopped returning my calls and text. I say stopped returning my calls because we hired him to plow our driveway in the winter of 2016, and he did some carpentry and drywall in our garage that winter as well. And he did some yard clean up and grass cutting in the early part of summer 2016.....only once the slabs arrived did he stop returning my calls ( i was tracking the stone from the company directly). Disappointing.

K Collins from Cambridge
K Collins from Cambridge
3 reviews Cambridge, ON

Project Backyard Landscaping

My wife and I decided to completely renovate our backyard. Our home is new and we wanted a backyard oasis. We found Latitude Land Effects. LLE is an upstart company run by Shawn Dunn out of Guelph, ON. My wife and I talked to a number of company’s but no one was able to build a custom deck and do the landscaping that Shawn’s company was willing to do. Shawn drew up our plans and we painstakingly made change after change until we had a design that fit our idea of a backyard oasis.
The only negative we experienced is, Shawn missed his deadline by 2 weeks but otherwise, everything Shawn promised he delivered. We love the deck and the landscaping Shawn designed is fantastic. We will be recommending Latitude Land Effects to all of our friends and family.
Great job LLE. Thank you.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Cambridge?