Modern Eavestroughing

Modern Eavestroughing

Reviews for Modern Eavestroughing

Private User reviews Gatineau,

eavestroughing

when i contacted the company the owner came to our residence with samples after seeing the quality of their material we hired them to do the work ' . the installers were here in 3 weeks time and did the work within 4 hours .we had decided to have 7 downpipes. we had 5 inch gutters with anti-leaf plates installed. what marvelous work they did and not a piece of cut material was found anywhere .They have a 25 warranty of there work and on the material.
Now you tell me of any company who offers such a warranty On THERE WORK AND ON MATERIAL

Mel a.
Mel a.

eavestroughing at back

The eaves trough installation job was done quickly and there was no cleanup required. We could have been consulted on the length of the spout and how to deal with water. We installed a pot at the spout which should be ok.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Seems to be solid product But a little weird water drain blocker

As title said, the material seems to be solid. It will tell during the time.

However, there's strange looking finish of blocker that prevents from the water flow from roof. It looks very ugly. For my case, one of them located just right in front of the porch and so outstanding.

Asked a few times to improve but they just tried to explain why it has to be there, which I can understand. Obviously, it could be better looking. Just they didn't consider how to improve.

Private User reviews London, ON

Terrible Service

They installed the eavestrough for us two months ago. It started leaking between the house and eavestrough around the house from this spring. The boss answered my emails and phones at the beginning, and sent the contractors twice. Never solved the problem. And never contacted us before they came. Now they don't reply us any more.

Sorry about that, If you could call our office, I would love to discuss and resolve this matter. My main concern is your satisfaction and will do whatever I can to help you. Thank you, Julie,

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Terrible Customer Service

I was contacted by Daniel who seemed very approachable and keen on getting me a quote for the house. We had our Eavestroughing done but then never heard from them again after trying to contact them 3 times. They left many sharp metal pieces all over the lawn, cigarette buds & dent marks in our driveway. I only started to notice it once my dog chewed through a cigarette bud and scraped his mouth with the metal. After trying to reach the company to let them know what happened, I haven't heard from them once. I would never recommend this company. They think that they can leave a complete mess on your property and get away with it once they have your money.

Leo Zheng in
Leo Zheng in
1 review Ottawa, ON

eavestrough

Sales come to my home with high pressure sales tactics. Never informed me about the installation and come to install without any appointment. Besides that, installed wrong style of eavestrough. NOT RECOMMEND at all!

Private User reviews Gatineau, QC

Great service. Would recommend to everyone

They were fast to respond to my question, and provided good answers. Once the work began, the guys working were really nice and did a great job! I recommended the company to my neighbours which called the company and they were also very satisfied.

If you need new eavestroughs, call them and you won't be disappointed.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Unauthorized Work

The first quote received was accompanied by a pressure tactic which saw the price drop. I still refused to sign as I was awaiting other quotes. Two days later an even lower price was offered which I accepted. However the sales agent, Charles, informed that to complete the contract I would need to provide a deposit via credit card. I was unable to provide the deposit and said I would contact when possible.

Two weeks later I came home to find their sign in my brand new front lawn and the work completed. I had no appointment, no contract and it was completed while nobody was home.

Since then, two neighbours have had quotes provided for equal or less work, both of which were significantly higher than what I was charged. In fact, one neighbour was quoted almost $300 more for the exact same work.

The customer service is terrible and completed focused on making money.

That being said, the actual work is good. However seeing work done by other companies, it appears no different than anyone else. I would assume a competitor might provide better customer service with comparable work.

chris from Nepean
chris from Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

eavestrough

Wow! Most beautiful eavestrough in Ottawa. You can chose different profiles for the same price as the other guys. Must call them before hiring a company. Very professional and clean. The sales rep. Takes time to explain and answer your questions. Best in Ottawa and I know. I haves used other companies before.

More about Modern Eavestroughing

This profile was created by an ex employee of than Modern Eavestroughing and should not be used.
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Ottawa?