Electroguy

Edwin in Badjeros
Edwin in Badjeros
1 review Badjeros, ON

PTZ Camera X30

The 30X PTZ camera is a wonderful camera for any farm application, i really like it and i would recommend it whoever deals with livestock, very clear and versatile, i would go for PTZ camera going forward if i would need one.

Ted in Toronto
Ted in Toronto

Optimise existing DB8e antenna

I own a DB8e antenna and was able to catch 24 channels from my home in Thornhill. I saw Electroguy's youtube videos and was impressed with how his installs yielded more channels. I contacted him and he tried different antenna's (i.e. DB4e and the Eaglestar). In the end, I stuck with my DB8e antenna but he changed the angle of the bays to face directly towards the towers. As a result, I now catch 33 clear channels. I appreciate the time he took to try different antennas and configurations in order to get the most optimal reception. I highly recommend Electroguy.

Jason in Whitby
Jason in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

HD ANTENNA and overall amazing customer service

Dax installed an HD Antenna for me 2 years ago. Since then my family and I have never thought about going back to big cable. The savings are huge, which started after only 3 months after the initial investment.
Customer services is second to none. Dax installed additional connections in my home quickly and mess free. He stands by his products and service. I would not hesitate to recommend Electroguy for any of your audio/video installation and security needs.

Hi thanks for the positive reply Jason. We appreciate for customers like yourself

Rob in Collingwood
Rob in Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

Cell Phone Booster

Daxton and his team were professional and courteous. They showed up on time and cleaned up after themselves on the way out. They took us from zero bars to five bars in a metal building. Very pleased with their service and I would have no issues using them again.

Thanks Rob for the review. Happy that we were able to do business and fix your low signal issues with your cell phone

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Over-the-air (OTA) HDTV antenna

Contacted Daxton after watching his YouTube video. Within a week, our over-the-air (OTA) HDTV antenna was installed. We have 28 channels, many in uncompressed 1080i (much better picture than conventional cable.) Our monthly costs are zero. We will recoup our initial outlay after six months compared to paying our satellite TV provider. Very satisfied customer. Highly recommend.

Its a late reply but thanks for the review Paul I appreciate it.

Shamela in Scarborough
Shamela in Scarborough

HD Antenna

We heard about HD Antennas is and decided to get one. Daxton was prompt and professional. We have friends that that have bought off the shelf HD Antennas and only receive 3 to 4 channels. Daxton set up the antenna to optimize its reception of channels. We now have approximately 30 channels, many of which are from the U.S. No more blackouts for us! The best part of this is that we don't have a month cable bill.

Shamela thank you for your review. When you pride yourself on good work its nice to receive a compliment every now and then. Thanks again for being a good customer.

Shaun
Shaun
6 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Installaion of HD TV Antenna

I would like to thank Daxton and his very professional work at my house. The HD antenna was installed September 23, 2015 and works really good!! Also looks very sharp on my roof. Saying goodbye to Rogers cable TV and hello to free tv channels via HD TV Antenna. Take care Shaun

F,E&H in Toronto
F,E&H in Toronto

OTA antenna

OTA TV antenna supply and installation: Prompt emails, good communication, clear pricing, open to modifications and changes to the job, tried a few setups, antenna works well. Would call again.

Fernando in GTA
Fernando in GTA

OTA HDTV Antenna

Found this company after finding a very informative video they put up on YouTube about OTA HD Antennas (so we can get rid of cable/satellite). My initial prompt for more information was responded quickly and they were very flexible with scheduling.
Installation went smoothly and they added (at a small additional cost from the original estimate) an amplifier to boost signal strength within the house.
I always compare how things would have worked out had I chosen to do it myself and in this case I'm extremely happy with the service provided.

More about Electroguy

We provide sales, service and installations of security camera systems, hdtv antennas, cell phone boosters, barn cameras, wireless networking, home theatre, cabling and wiring for home, business, commercial, offices and more.