Arborist By Nature

Calgary AB T3B 1V7
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Calgary  >  Arborist By Nature

Reviews for Arborist By Nature

Martha in Calgary

Crystal's depth of experience as a professional arborist is very apparent because she offers several alternative tree and shrub management options and explains the pros and cons of each, along with her own recommendation, before letting me decide which option I wish to pursue. For the excellent quality of service at a reasonable cost I find Arborist By Nature to be great overall value and I will always use this service for my future tree and shrub management needs.

Marion D. in Calgary

My beautiful old Manitoba maple tree with three huge trunks was becoming very dangerous. One trunk was lowering every year and was sure to hit my car in the driveway if it came down in a big wind. Crystal and her team provided excellent professional services in removing the trunks at a reasonable price. The remaining stumps were cut at awesome angles which are truly a work of art providing an excellent base for a unique flower bed in spring!
Marion D.

We had a tree that was shedding branches and Crystal at Arborist by Nature gave us great advice and did an excellent job pruning the tree. She also gave us advice, free of charge, on how to look after our Blue Spruce. I would recommend this company.

Fort Calgary in Calgary

Arborist By Nature has been providing excellent service at Fort Calgary for 10 years. They are knowledgeable, conscientious, and efficient. I highly recommend their service for pruning jobs large or small.

Hicks from Calgary

Fast and Efficient. We discovered while building the fence that we needed immediate removal of a tree. I called and Crystal came the next day. Removed the tree. Due to a scheduling conflict we were unable to have the stump removed immediately. Excellent price and service for a short notice job.