Linh's Window Fashions

Shutters & Blinds
Edmonton AB T6V 1A8
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Edmonton  >  Linh's Window Fashions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Linh's Window Fashions

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Six months after blinds were installed, we had a problem with how one of them was hanging. We called Linh, someone came within three days, everything was fixed, no charge. Altogether excellent service. Highly recommend this company.

Linh's Window Fashions believes in prompt service, we are happy to have rectified your problem. Thank you for your review, please don't hesitate to visit us again!

Lee from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

I moved into a new home and knew that I wanted Hunter Douglas blinds. I didn't want to go to the big box store or do it myself.
After looking around at different companies, I settled with Linh.

She is a small company that has been around for years, so it was nice to have personal service. She came to my home and did the measuring, and then made suggestions for what would look good and fit my budget. She definitely made some good decisions for me, as I'm not really a great decorator ha.

She will do the installs herself and any warranty issues is dealt directly thru her.

More about Linh's Window Fashions

We are one stop shopping for window covering needs. HunterDouglas showcase store are us. We supply and install all kinds of blinds, draperies, shutters, bedding and reupholstering. Are your blinds broken and dirty? We offer repairs and ultrasonic cleaning too! Come visit our show room at 16540 118 Ave next ...