Linh's Window Fashions

HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Edmonton  >  Linh's Window Fashions

Reviews for Linh's Window Fashions

1 review Edmonton, AB

Fixing blind

Six months after blinds were installed, we had a problem with how one of them was hanging. We called Linh, someone came within three days, everything was fixed, no charge. Altogether excellent service. Highly recommend this company.

Linh's Window Fashions believes in prompt service, we are happy to have rectified your problem. Thank you for your review, please don't hesitate to visit us again!

Lee from Edmonton
Lee from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

New Blinds

I moved into a new home and knew that I wanted Hunter Douglas blinds. I didn't want to go to the big box store or do it myself.
After looking around at different companies, I settled with Linh.

She is a small company that has been around for years, so it was nice to have personal service. She came to my home and did the measuring, and then made suggestions for what would look good and fit my budget. She definitely made some good decisions for me, as I'm not really a great decorator ha.

She will do the installs herself and any warranty issues is dealt directly thru her.

More about Linh's Window Fashions

Linh’s Window Fashions specializes in custom Blinds, Shutters, Shades, and Drapery for your home and business. We also offer repair service and Ultrasonic cleaning. Established in 1995 and since we have earned a reputation for providing a superior product, with superior customer service, at a competitive price. We provide a ...