Enviropure Home Services

Sonja B in Ingleside
Sonja B in Ingleside
0 reviews Ingleside, ON

Mould Removal

When I found mould in several places in my home I contacted Enviropure, who got back to me right away. They were able to do the whole job in a very timely manner. They were amazing in EVERY aspect. They made sure I understood everything that was going to happen every step of the way. Enviropure got the job done, and went over and above to help me out. I didn't have to stress about it, they took care of everything. I came home to a clean, healthy home. I would recommend them 1000% !!

Thank you Sonja for taking the time to share your experience. We are honored to have been trusted with your making your home healthier and safe!

Carla in North York
Carla in North York

Amazing Clean Every Time!

Enviropure does an incredible job cleaning my home. They use natural/green products which is extremely important to me as I have young children. The house smells great and looks absolutely pristine when they finish. I couldn't be happier!

Thanks for the review Carla! We love to make homes sparkle and are so proud to be trusted with cleaning your home.

LSilb
LSilb

Consultation regarding mold remediation

We have had several issues with water damage and mold this year after all of the ice and snow melt in Ottawa. I first contacted Ryan and his team at 1st Response/Enviropure for an air clearance test and inspection after a mold remediation done by another company. When the test and inspection failed, Ryan provided us with a detailed scope of work, explained very clearly everything that needed to be done, was very knowledgeable about proper standards and safety measures and we were able to take this information to the first company and have our house properly treated so that we could come back home to a healthy environment.

When we discovered our chimney leaking only several weeks later, I knew I had to have Ryan and his team involved again. He helped our family out quickly, coming up with cost-effective solutions for us while we waited for the demolition and rebuilding of the chimney, which had moldy and rotted lumber and insulation inside with some air coming into the living room around the firebox, making us sick. He provided a containment around the living room and put it under negative air so that we could stay in our home even though it would be several weeks before we could have the right contractors in to demo and rebuild the chimney. Not only did he quickly respond to our situation each time, he genuinely cared whether the family was feeling better/symptoms were resolving and he came by to inspect each stage of the project so that we could be sure the job was being done safely and completely.

When mold is in your house, and in our case with small children and asthma, it is scary and impacts your health. I can't recommend Ryan and his team enough. They were 100% professional, demonstrated the highest level of expertise, shared their knowledge with us along the way making us more informed, were generous with their time, and treated us like family. They came and did everything necessary and nothing unnecessary to return our home to normal. In a very unpleasant situation, it was a pleasure dealing with 1st Response.

Thank you LSilb for putting your trust in us! We are so glad that we were able to help.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Post Reno Clean Up

We recently had a massive reno done to our house and we were looking for a company that specialized in post-rent clean ups. Enviropure went above and beyond what we asked for cleaning our walls, floors, carpets, windows, etc. They were thorough, professional and cleaned every part of our house that was affected by the reno. We would highly recommend this company to anyone that is looking to get rid of the dust and dirt that comes from performing a home reno.

We are so proud to be trusted with cleaning up after your renovation! Thank you for taking a few moments to share your experience with our team.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Smoke Odour Remediation and "Popcorn" Ceiling Removal

My girlfriend and I recently purchased a house that was lived in by a heavy smoker. At first, we were worried there would be no saving the property, but we couldn't be more pleased with the service that Enviropure provided us.

From start to finish, Ryan and his team helped us understand what needed to be done and delivered unbelievable results, staying even longer than the agreed-upon time to provide the best outcome possible.

It's difficult to find this level of service and care in the industry, which is why we will be highly recommending Enviropure's services in the future.

We were so happy to be trusted with helping to turn your new home into your dream home. Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience.

Carla in Perth
Carla in Perth
1 review Perth, ON

Deep Clean of House that now feels like Home!

Our family just purchased a home that has not been looked after for many years. The home has been smoked in heavily for 15 years, and there were multiple pets in the home. The smell was overwhelming and I could never have imagined that it would improve. There was also a significant amount of stains on the walls, floors, cabinets etc.

Our home is a log home so I was apprehensive that anything could be done with the smell, but I was happily wrong.

Once the team began completed the cleaning process and ozone treatment the house began to feel like home finally. With 2 small kids and asthma I can sleep better now. I am so pleased with the results!!

It is a wonderful setting Carla and will make an even better home. Thank you for trusting us to get your new "slice-of-heaven" clean and odour free!

Stéphanie
Stéphanie
1 review Clarence Rockland, ON

Mold removal in basement bedroom

From the beginning to the end the team was amazing. They were very professional, honest and helpful. They were respectful of our home.

Stéphanie, it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for trusting us with your remediation.

JulieG
JulieG

mould remediation

Ryan and his crew were amazing to work with - professional and personable at all times. From the initial inspection right through to final cleanup they were always ready to answer questions, share information and respect our space. First Response was absolutely the best choice and made a huge difference during the entire process. Highly recommend them for any job!

Thanks for trusting us with your remediation JulieG. We are proud to have been able to help.

K.cooper in Vanier
K.cooper in Vanier

Angels in Disguise

It’s always difficult to send your child away to university but when they are hundreds of miles away it becomes even harder.

My daughter went off to university and was about to experience her first apartment. Living far away, and having commitments to attend a family wedding, I was unable to go and help.

When she entered her apartment, it was a disaster from the recent tenant. Cigarette butts in the sink, residue from smoke was on the walls and floors, junk and garbage was left everywhere, the fridge, oven and bathroom were a disgusting mess. I was in a panic. She needed help and I couldn’t be there.

My first inclination was to fly out and skip the wedding but I knew this was not possible so I started looking at reviews for cleaning companies. I found Enviropure/First Response and saw that they were highly rated. I called and spoke to Tina and it was like talking to an angel, a mothers dream come true. She understood my dilemma and was able to set up cleaners to help my daughter. Her team of cleaners were incredible. My daughter told me that not only did they work hard but they put in extra effort, were reassuring and the place was left so clean that you could have eaten off of the floors. She face timed me before and after and to be honest, I couldn’t believe what an amazing job this team did. My daughter and I are both so very grateful for Enviropure! They were outstanding and if I could, I would give them 10 stars!!!! Thank you so much! You truly are an angel in disguise!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how happy you and your daughter are. We love being able to help out.

hross
hross
1 review Ottawa, ON

Complete house clean to ready for sale

I found Enviropure Home Services through my contacts in the insurance business. We were faced with the daunting task of cleaning a home that was occupied by heavy smokers for many years. Richard took the time to explain the process to us when providing a quote. The residence is now spotless and the air quality is excellent, giving us the confidence to rent or sell the home to someone in good faith. We highly recommend them to anyone whether it be a regular clean or a more serious situation. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you for trusting us with your project hross! It was a lot of work and we are so ecstatic to hear how happy you are with the work!

More about Enviropure Home Services

Enviropure is Ottawa's most certified, premiere team for all your home service needs. Home cleaning, Hoarding Clean up & Counselling, Post Renovation Clean up, Move in and Move out Cleaning, Mould Remediation, Asbestos Abatement and more! If it has to do with your home, we do it!!

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.