PC Home Inspections

Reviews for PC Home Inspections

Desiree in Calgary, AB Canada
Desiree in Calgary, AB Canada

Condo Home Inspection

Pete showed up on time, and made the whole inspection process relaxed and fun- watch out for his dry sense of humor! Aside from that, he has a very extensive knowledge of construction, parts, and vendors and his report provided a ton of maintenance tips for upkeep of windows, doors, dryers, caulking....all the tiniest details that a rookie homeowner would never think of without his expertise. Thanks Pete!

Thanks for the review I am always if you need me in the future

Ian in Calgary
Ian in Calgary

New Home Inspection

I was amazed at the service Pete delivered. He showed up early to talk with our soon to be new neighbors about the drone he would be flying to inspect our roof. A small thing to be sure but it helps start out our new home on a good footing with our new neighbors. He went through the home with a fine tooth comb and found many small maintenance issues detailing and documenting them all out along with helpful links. He patiently explained each item with helpful tips at all stages. Pete is definitely not politically correct but he's a skilled professional and has a great sense of humor. We felt his visit was money very well spent. The only complaint I have about Pete is thanks to him my "Honey Do" list is hellish long when we move in! Thank you for the great service and experience Pete!

Thanks very much for for the review
Call me anytime. I am glad to help

Tim from Kamloops
Tim from Kamloops
3 reviews Kamloops, BC

Home Inspection Service

Pete is professional business focused and does the job with an excellent report for follow up maintenance and improvements. He knows his stuff and is recommended. Good work. Cheers Tim & Karen OHara

Thank you very much for the review. If their is anything I can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to contact me

More about PC Home Inspections

Inspections are a critical part of the home buying / home selling process as well as for on going property maintenance & asset management purposes. PC HOME INSPECTIONS will provide you with valuable knowledge about a home's major components & systems by conducting a thorough visual examination and assessment to ...