J C H Home Improvements

36-52 Cedar Street Ajax ON L1S1Y3

Reviews for J C H Home Improvements

14 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen

John has worked his magic on our home again! In 2013 we had John create a new stair case for us just after we moved into our new home in Whitby. He did such a great job we thought we'd get him back to do a major overhaul for our dated kitchen. Well, my wife and I are very happy with the job he did! We now have a very beautiful white kitchen that really opens up the entire space. You can see John's carpentry skills and talents throughout the entire kitchen! His attention to detail and his ideas really manifested into something unique and beautiful for us. THANKS JOHN! :)

Chris from Ajax
Chris from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

STAIRS

I would highly recommend John Hurdman and his company JCH HOME IMPROVEMENTS. John is a highly detailed and well organized company. His company refaced my stairs and did it with excellence, they were in and out of my house with absolutely no trouble and no mess. John is now my contractor that I will use for any home improvement job that I have. His company is very reasonably priced. Again I highly recommend this company.

Pauline Ordanis in Whitby
Pauline Ordanis in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Finishing Carpentry

From the minute that John entered my home, I could tell that he was a true professional. He pointed out everything that needed to be done and also things that I did not have to spend my money on. He completed the job exactly as quoted and I am delighted at the job he did. He is a great carpenter and I can't wait to call him back to complete some more home renovations for me. Thank you Home Stars for introducing me to John from JCH Home Improvements.

?

14 reviews Whitby, ON

Stair Case renovation

John is a very talented Finish Carpenter. When we bought our new home my wife and agreed the stair case, "had to go." It was dated and definitely wouldn't fit the style and colour of the new floors we were going to have installed. John faithfully carried out our wishes re: the colour and style of the type of stair case we wanted. It is beautiful and it's one of the first things people comment on when they enter our house. Thanks John! :)

?