Golden Needle Drapery

Reviews for Golden Needle Drapery

ERRIN
ERRIN

curtain installation

We were very impressed with the service from Golden Needle Drapery. They had installed black out curtains in two rooms in our place. The fabric quality was lovely, the installation was clean and seamless and Dana was very professional and lovely. They also worked to accommodate an installation time that worked better for our schedule, which was very helpful. We would be delighted to have their work in our home again and will refer them to others for sure!

Errin!! Thanks so much for such thoughtful feedback!! I'm extremely lucky to have you as my clients! Warmest wishes! Dana

Bryan
Bryan

Bedroom curtains

Golden Needle Drapery produced and installed a custom set of curtains for my enormous bedroom window. I was struggling to find an affordable option, but Golden Needle provided one. Dana, their representative, was very helpful. She helped me pick out a fabric and colour, and she recommended an installer who got the job done very quickly and solidly. Would recommend.

Bryan! Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure to work with you and have you as our client! Have a wonderful summer!

Anne
Anne

Curtains in master bedroom, sitting area and two guest rooms

Extremely satisfied. The process was easy and the installation was over and above my expectations. Dana is wonderful to deal with and provides good recommendations when it comes to fabrics and options. The installation team was very conscientious, organized and professional. Would definitely use them again!

Thank you so much Anne!! It was a pleasure and wonderful experience. Thanks for choosing us!

yelenadavydova
yelenadavydova

Drapes

Great service and quality product! We're happy with Drapes in our home. Would recommend!

Thanks soooo much for your time reviewing!!!

SandraT
SandraT
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Drapery

Beautiful drapery business!! Would highly recommend, the people working there are so kind and were very flexible with my curtain installation. Loved the overall experience.

Thank you very much for taking your time and reviewing us!

natalie.kravtsova
natalie.kravtsova

Bedroom blinds

Was looking for a perfect black blinds for our bedroom since my baby had a hard time to sleep during the day. Black curtains could ruin the look of your bedroom; however, not with Golden Drapery service! Stunning look, amazing material and overall very efficient and kind people:)

So much appreciated to have you come here and leave us a testimonial! Thanks!

Gennady
Gennady

Curtains

Amazing service, quick and professional. Would definitely recommend it to my friends and my own customers.

Thank you very much Gennady!

Denis M.
Denis M.

Replacing shutters by drapes

When my wife and I decided to renovate our house last summer we quickly realized that choosing the right design was not so easy. We went to many stores and called many companies for help. Unfortunately, nobody could give us any professional advice; all talks were about price. Fortunately, Natasha was very different from the common money-based approach. She did not try to sell anything but explained us what was right for our house. The final design was really beautiful and the cost was very reasonable.

Thanks so much for your detailed review!

Natalia from Vaughan
Natalia from Vaughan

blinds and curtains

Natalia was very professional and friendly from the first time we meet. She offered few options and helped us choose the right design for our windows. Installation was done on time. What I really liked about Natalia is that she called me few times after the project was done just to make sure that everything is ok and we are satisfied. Overall, great customer service, decent price and beautiful window coverings!

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! so much appreciated and hope to work with you again!

More about Golden Needle Drapery

We are family company and treat all of clients and customers with care!

Golden Needle Drapery is Toronto’s premier choice for custom window treatments located in the heart of the city. For over twenty years we have been serving customers across Greater Toronto area. We are dedicated to provide the best custom products at highest quality with lowest price guaranteed.

Golden Needle Drapery’s ambition is to create unique and extraordinary window treatments that will add more taste and elegance to your home decor. We carry an assortment of custom window treatments including blinds, curtains, drapery, shades custom window valances and much more.