Junk Nation Ltd.

Junk Removal
North York ON M3C1L8
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in North York  >  Junk Nation Ltd.

Reviews for Junk Nation Ltd.

Aditi Burman from Toronto
Aditi Burman from Toronto

Junk Removal and Garage Clean up

I was extremely happy with Albert & Adele. Cutest married couple running this business. They are professional, fair and honest people. Hard to find these days! Albert not only cleaned by basement and my garage, he has a KNACK for organization . He put things into a few piles and then asked me what I wanted to do with it. For the donation pile, he even took care of that too! Also asked him to take care of this gross fly problem I had in my basement. I just didn't want to deal with it . He discovered that there was a dead rat behind by washer! Those rodent removal companies would have charged hundreds of dollars once they suspect its something gross. But Albert calmly got rid of the issue and didn't charge me any extra. Very amazing. I was SO at ease when they were done. Great people, great business!

A.A from Toronto
A.A from Toronto
3 reviews Clarkson, ON

Moving items in storage

This was a great contract experience. Likely the best ever I had living in Toronto over the last 20 years. Albert and Adele were courteous, professional and very conscientious.
Forget about 1800 GOT Junk and other junk removal rips offs out there. Junk Nation is so far and by far a model!

More about Junk Nation Ltd.

Junk Removal, Junk Hauling, Rubbish Removal, Furniture, Electronics, Appliances, Yard Waste, Construction Debris, Renovation Debris and Waste Removal Services in and around GTA. Best Rates In Town with PriceMatchPlus Program. Larger Trucks than the competition. Fully insured. www. junknation. ca