UNIQUE TOUCH CONCRETE DESIGN

Decorative Concrete
POLISHED CONCRETE AND EPOXY FLOORING EXPERT!
HomeStars  >  Decorative Concrete in Markham  >  UNIQUE TOUCH CONCRETE DESIGN

Reviews for UNIQUE TOUCH CONCRETE DESIGN

Paul

Excellent workmanship and very reliable crew. Edson was very responsive to questions and his initial consult was very helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you Paul for taking the time to write a review about our company, it was a pleasure working with you

Marco

Unique Touch Concrete polished our concrete basement floor. They did an incredible job. The floor came out better than we thought it would. Our contractor said the same thing. Thank you Tony, Edison and the Unique Touch team!

Thank you Marco, enjoy your beautiful floor

Magnuss

Nothing but good to say about this contractor. They gave me a fair quote, showed up exactly when he said he would. Kept the job site clean everyday, and finished when he said he would without cutting any corners. The job looks amazing and we couldn't be happier. I have done a lot of renovations a builds and you couldn't ask for a better experience than the one you will receive from unique touch concrete.

Thank you for trusting Unique Touch. It was a pleasure working with you

Jim W.

We recently purchased a commercial property for our growing company: Matrix Industrial Control Systems Inc. We are a software manufacturing company.
The property included 6,000 square feet, of warehouse space that needed to be polished to a high gloss finish.
The guys from Unique Touch Concrete Design. (Edson and his crew) did a super job the work done was first class and the service provided was the best we have encounter in a long time. 11/10 :)

Jim Wilson.

Thank you Jim for taking the time to write the review
We wish you all the luck in the future, your new location looks amazing

Michael

Tony and team exceeded all expectations - we actually decided pay them more than we owed them (Tony tried to give it back when he realized, but we refused - we were just so happy with the work).

The previous concrete company said our basement floor couldn't be polished since our concrete was too soft (and would only epoxy over it) after grinding it way too much (exposing too much aggregate). I needed a better company.

Found Unique Touch online, called at 5pm and Edson spent almost an hour on the phone with me explaining everything there is to know and the various options to fix our floor. Tony came out for a site visit a day later and I hired Unique Touch on the spot.

Though the floor looked grey when dusty, Tony explained and showed us what the finished floor was going to look like - a sand/beige colour with different coloured aggregate showing through -- definitely not what we were hoping for.

We asked if he could stain it so it was grey and blended the aggregate in as much as possible. Tony explained the difficulties in predicting how the concrete will take the stain, but would do his best... and did he ever!

Our concrete wasn't accepting the stain very well but Tony powered through - spending almost an extra week, testing solution after solution to until coming up with something that worked perfectly. We had resolved that the floor just wasn't going to be the colour we had hoped for (I wish our original contractor told us we should tint it when it was poured...) Thinking outside the box, Tony decided to try putting down white stain underneath a diluted black - and PERFECT.

We love the floor so much and appreciated the time and effort Tony and team put into getting it just right.

Wish I had more concrete projects to send their way!

Thank you Michael for sharing with everyone the project we've completed for you
It was a pleasure working with you, enjoy your beautiful floor

joy.george

I used Homestars to find Unique Touch Design and contacted the company to get a quote. Tony quickly came out and took the time to explain what was involved at every phase of the job. They came out on the agreed upon date and immediately got to work. Van showed up on time and put in a full day's work, every day, until the job was done. Edson also came out onsite and made sure I was clear on how to clean and maintain our new beautiful flooring. After a few days of curing we had a few more questions and Tony came out on Canada Day to answer them. Every representative during every interaction was very professional and always willing to answer questions and take the time necessary to make us comfortable and clear on what was to be expected. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company to family and friends. I am very happy with the outcome and look forward to enjoying the final product for many years to come.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our company. It was a pleasure working with you. We are glad you are pleased with our work. Enjoy your beautiful floor

Virtualguy

Edson and his crew were outstanding in every respect. From the start they were straight forward in describing the work and the process. Along the way they minimized the disruption and mess. In the end we were 200% satisfied with their exceptional work. Basement looks amazing. You won't go wrong with this group. Pricing absolutely fair for a large area and never changed even when we hit a few bumps. Paul.

Thank you for trusting Unique Touch. It was a pleasure working for you. Enjoy your beautiful floor

Charlie

Highly recommended. These guys are amazing. Best polished concrete company around.

UniqueTouch and Edson did an incredible job grinding and polishing our floors. They were very efficient, great to work with, and stuck to the quote, description and timeline -- and the resulting floors are jaw dropping! They truly are the gurus for polished concrete floors.

Our floors had a number of damaged areas from prior coverings and different types of concrete when it was poured. Edson not only was upfront about how this could affect things, but off the top he pointed us to a commercial building with older concrete he had done previously that could look similar. He suggested we look at this, and then walk down the street to a different building with a newer pour for a comparison point. In considering various quotes and whether polishing concrete would even be possible, it was quite clear that the skills of Edson and UniqueTouch were needed for this job. They went on to work their magic and the floors are incredible. Very skilled, passionate and genuinely care about their customers getting what will work for them -- Highly Recommend.

Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing with others with your experience with our company
And yes I agree with you, the floor looks amazing !!!
Enjoy your new home

Sandra  from Toronto

I have always dreamt of polished concrete floors and I finally have them. I found Unique Touch Concrete through Homestars and am very please with the end result. When I first contacted them well in advance of my underpinning project, Tony described in detail all about cement and polishing and what I can expect. Once the underpinning was underway, Tony advised my contractor of the correct type of cement for the effect I was looking for. After a month of curing the cement, Edson overlooked the project and Vanderson was the polishing master. He was very detail oriented and a perfectionist! I was very particular about not too shiny of a finish and he was kind enough to show me 4 sample ways he could do the final buffing to get the desired effect. It looks a little shinier in the photos than it actually is. After only 4 days, my basement was complete with a minimal amount of dirt! Thank you!

It was a pleasure working with you Sandra
We're glad we were able to make your floor look exactly the way you wanted, enjoy it !!!

DNK

Unique Touch Concrete Design did a miraculous job of transforming our basement floor from a dull and dusty slab, to a smooth and gleaming finished surface!

The end product has surpassed my expectations but beyond that, the experience was a positive one from start to finish. Edson and Tony went to great lengths to lay out the process, discuss options and to provide accurate time and cost estimates. Every question or concern was met with a thoughtful and timely response and the work was done with unfailing attention and care.

Thank you all for your efforts and a job well done!

Thank you Deborah for taking the time to write the review. Your new home looks beautiful from top to bottom. Enjoy it !!!

More about UNIQUE TOUCH CONCRETE DESIGN

Unique Touch Concrete Design, is your GO TO EXPERT in the Greater Toronto Area for commercial, industrial and residential concrete polishing, concrete staining, epoxy floor finishing and tile and glue adhesive removal.

Perhaps the most desirable feature of polishing concrete is the endless array of decorative options and colours available. The complete design flexibility allows the craftsman to produce floors that are totally unique. Additionally, they are affordable, durable, or low maintenance and fast becoming the most popular hard services

We use only high-quality finishing products and premium protective coatings and carry the most up to date and finest grinding and polishing equipment in the industry. Our loyal customers love our personalized treatment and we are confident that we can suit your needs.

We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations, we exceed them!