786 Moving Plus

Moving & Storage
5 Church Street East Brampton ON L6V1E8
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Brampton  >  786 Moving Plus

Reviews for 786 Moving Plus

Reasonable prices n very accommodating

We were very pleased with Ameen n his squad. We hired him on recommendation of a friend, were quiet apprehensive at first, coz of all the negative reviews. However, we took a leap of faith n were plesantly surprised. He quoted us a very reasonable price. Would definately recommend family n friends. Very pleased with the service.

STAY AWAY!!! BEWARE THEY DAMAGE FURNITURE

The worst moving experience, everyone please stay away from this company they will damage your furniture & throw fragile boxes all over the place. Prices are always false too! They will quote you on the phone and ask for several hundreds more in person on ur moving day. Unreliable, rude, unprofessional, Dirty, Bad service. Pay more for better service elsewhere it will be worth it believe me. Never again...

Moving service- terrible

Quoted us one price, then showed up for the job and asked for more (which we paid as we had no choice in the moment). Told us they'd be arriving in the afternoon and showed up 4 hours early instead. Broke two pieces of furniture, scratched, dented and damaged basically everything else. Put a hole in the wall of our new house.

I would never ever recommend them to anybody. Zero regard for other peoples' property, and no sense of responsibility whatsoever. Actually horrible.

Adil in Brampton
Adil in Brampton

1030 stainton dr

It was excllent
Gave a reasonable quote
The workers and the mover arrived on time and they sucessfully completed the moving before the time allocated to me
Hardly no scratch on my furniture as they were
And the best part is that there was no hidden charges

Imran from Mississauga
Imran from Mississauga

Move

Stay away from them. They offer flat rate but will break your stuff without even being responsible because they don't have insurance. They broke 4 pieces of my furniture worth couple of thousand dollars and their reply was: "Minor damages occur during moving." I can understand minor scratches but when they hand you two pieces of broken item and tell you that you can get it repaired cheap.
If you care about your furniture or belongings then stay away from these people.

Jibran  from Brampton
Jibran from Brampton

Moving Service

I called this company many times and no response. It was recommended by a friend so I kept calling to get a quote. Quote was a little over any reasonable price but I went for it. 3 people were supposed to show up. Only 2 came. Took longer than it was supposed to.