Nu Vision Painters

BC from Oshawa
BC from Oshawa
6 reviews Oshawa, ON

Exterior painting

David did some exterior painting on my house, including my porch, trim, foundation and concrete steps. I was disappointed with the clean up of the project, old paint that had been scraped off wasn't swept up and was left all over my deck and window sills. A few days after the work was completed, I noticed the paint was bubbling on my concrete steps. I let David know and he immediately got back to me and said he would be back that week to fix it.

It's now over a month later and my steps still haven't been fixed. I've sent numerous emails and left voicemails but despite him saying he'd come back, he now seems to be ignoring my requests for him to let me know when he'll be fixing my steps.

David came recommend by my realtor, I've let her know my experience so this company doesn't do this to other people.

Update January 2014: Still haven't heard or seen David, just wanted to provide an update so people realize he isn't a contractor you can trust.