Nicole Draperies

Blinds Cleaning & Repairing
170 Esna Park Drive Markham ON L3R1E3
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Nicole Draperies

Joel

LOVE LOVE LOVE the blinds we all chose and agreed upon. I cannot say enough good things about Nicole Draperies. It was a real pleasure working with Nicole, Alain, and Chris...Not to forget Mehran, who did a professional job of installing my blinds. Very knowledgeable, accommodating, and reasonable who will always stand behind their product. I would most certainly recommend this company to everyone. Thanks again!!

Jas in Toronto

I would like to tank nicole draperies for the great work they have done at my office installing blinds. I called them after getting a referral and my meeting with alan was very informative after discussing all the possible options for my office. We decided to go with the motorized blinds and everything turned out very good. Thanks.

Glen in Toronto

I would like to thank Alain at nicole draperies for helping me with the blinds in my new condo. The whole staff at nicole draperies was very nice and knowledgeable. They helped me with choosing the colours and fabrics to match my furniture and it looks great. I am very happy with the end result. I would definitely recommend Nicole Draperies.

Manny in Brampton

I would like to thank nicole draperies and alain for all their hard work in helping me choosing blinds for my home. I was looking for motorized hunter douglas blinds for the main floor of my home. After talking with many companies, we choose nicole based on their experience and reasonable prices. Alain advised us on colours and the which style would look the best in our home. The installation was also very professional and quick. Overall, I'm very pleased with the whole process. Thank you.

Emma Clark in Markham

A friend of mine referred me to nicole draperies and I was looking to install custom draperies for my living and dining rooms. I visited their office and met nicole who spent alot of time explaining me all the different options. We then set an appointment and they came to my home a few days later with fabric samples, which we tried on the walls before deciding which one to go with. Everything was completed in 3 weeks and my home looks great.

Carmen in Toronto

Exceptional customer service and competitive pricing! Ordered three sets of cellular shades for our bay window and one set showed signs of malfunction shortly after installation. Contacted the store and received my replacement blind with no questions asked and the service was prompt.

Chian Shi from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Nicole is a great person to work with, professional, courteous and full of creative ideas. I really love the contrasting shades of draperies they provided in my living room, and the soft pastels for my bedroom. Makes my home look so much more lively and warm, after the new sets arrived! I’d highly recommend their services.

More about Nicole Draperies

Window treatments from Nicole Draperies will be one in all the most effective ways in which to feature a singular and attractive atmosphere to your home. As practiced, masterly and dedicated professionals we are able to all right assess the wants of various clients' and so mix their ideas with ...