Elite Trimworks Inc.

Moldings / Mouldings
25 Royal Group Cres. #8 Woodbridge ON L4H1X9
Moldings / Mouldings
Elite Trimworks Inc.

Reviews for Elite Trimworks Inc.

Lauren H in
Lauren H in
1 review , ON

Recessed Panel Craftsman Column

Our company ordered one of their PVC wrap columns for a project we had. Ordering online was easy, and the online chat feature was great for answering real time questions. Customer Service correspondence once ordered was great and was told our lead time to receive our order was 1-2 weeks and the order came in less then a week.
Quality of the product was great and easy to put together. We will definitely be ordering again.

Sabine in Toronto
Sabine in Toronto

Elite Trimworks

We ordered some wainscotting, have not installed it yet but customer service has been great and it was shipped quickly and arrived in good shape!.

Really enjoy that their products don't use formaldehyde!

Ken Clark in Toronto
Ken Clark in Toronto

Basement Lolly Column Cover

I took on the task to finish my basement myself, ugh, I ordered 1 lally column cover, and it cam out great no complaints at all! Just follow the directions, everything is supplied in the box, including the glue. Once the glue is dry the column is completely secure and solid. I'm very happy with it.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Column wraps exterior.

Replaced pine column wraps that I previously fabricated and installed 20 years ago. Column height is 12 ft 6 inches. The stock 12 ft fluted wraps with supplied base and capital completed the column by simply raising the wrap on temporary blocking.
Assembly was relatively simple as I used a 10” wrap around a 6” post. This allowed sufficient room to plumb and align all four columns with the required blocking and shims.
I installed without assistance but would recommend an extra pair of hands at some point especially if installing such long wraps.
I am very satisfied with the finished product.
Staff at Elite are very helpful.

Sample moulding order for remodel

Alexandria with Elite Mouldings made the ordering process seamless, she quickly responded to my email inquiry about how to place my order and about the cost of shipping, and I was able to order exactly what I wanted within a couple of days thanks to her clarifying questions and support. Will definitely use Elite Mouldings in the future!

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

bathroom renovation

I ordered and used the Elite Reecessed wall paneled Wainscot kit 38". quality was great. It arrived undamaged and no parts missing. It was very easy to install. It came with written instructions, pictures and you can use their videos. I will use their products again.

G Wertman in Toronto
G Wertman in Toronto

Shaker Wainscoting

Elite Trimworks is an excellent company that provides top notch customer service and products. The salespeople were very knowledgeable and were able to answer all my questions. The product I bought came very quickly and very well packaged. The materials themselves were top quality and very easy to install. I am a middle aged woman with no pro carpentry training, and I was able to install the product in less than 1 day. While the photo does not show a finished wall, I still have more to do, it does show the quality and the ease of using this product. I highly recommend this company and their products.

Sergiy from Mississauga
Sergiy from Mississauga

PVC Column Wraps

I purchased 8 x 8 PVC column wraps from Elite for my backyard patio roof. Very good product. It comes as a kit and you can choose different sizes and trim. I bought with Georgian cornice and it looks great. Very easy to install and instruction is available on the website. My project is not complete as I need to wrap beams using Elite trim PVC boards and cornice.

Kimberly in Los Angeles
Kimberly in Los Angeles
1 review Montréal,

Flat Panel Wainscoting for Guest Bath Remodel

I purchased the flat paneled wainscoting for my guest bath remodel and it could not look better. I added a twist with approx. 4 inches of decorative tile to the top of the wainscoting and then used the wainscoting cap on top of the tile. Looks great and keeps with the clean lines that I wanted in my design. Elite Trimworks was very easy to purchase from and you can buy the kit which make it so easy to install. The only thing I would say is order early as they don't ship priority only ground which can take up to 5 days. Other than that this is a beautiful product and we are very happy with our results.

More about Elite Trimworks Inc.

Elite trim works is dedicated to deliver the very best experience when dealing with BeadBoard kits. With more than five years of industry experience, Elite trim works is one name that you can trust upon readily.
Looking for Moldings / Mouldings pros in Woodbridge?