Elite Trimworks Inc.

Trim and Moldings
25 Royal Group Cres. #8 Vaughan ON L4H 1X9
Trim and Moldings
Elite Trimworks Inc.

Reviews for Elite Trimworks Inc.

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Extremely Poor Quality Products

Extremely poor quality products they will not support.
Engineered Crown Moldings made from high density foam, poor quality control during manufacturing, variations in profile, thickness, surface blemishes.
Company will not support from Executive Manager down.
Shameful for a Canadian company, very disappointed.

Thank you for your review. I can certainly understand the frustration you experienced regarding the product. There was a miscommunication on our end in regards to working this out with you and for that, we apologize. This issue did not reach our Executive Manager due to the miscommunication. We are looking into this immediately in order to ensure it does not happen again.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Worst Customer Service

Stay away from this business. I ordered $200 worth of baseboard and $500 worth of the same style flex trim. They wanted $600 for shipping the baseboard - absurd $200 product but $600 in shipping?!?! I told them to cancel the order. They only canceled the baseboard but not the flex trim which I have no use for, ended up costing me $500. Their response was "We cannot take it back, try to sell it yourself"

Hello,
thank you for your review. In regards to the cancellations, you placed two separate orders on two different days, and proceeded to cancel them also on different days according to the notes I have on file. The shipping cost for the baseboard was due to a small order having to be shipped by transport. I can certainly understand as to why you would be upset, however, you were able to cancel that order and were given a prompt refund. In terms of the other one, the flex moulding is custom made and as per our Terms and Conditions, anything that is made to order cannot be cancelled after 48 hours. We did reach out to the manufacturer to see if we could cancel it, but it was already in the process of being made. The flex moulding did have free shipping per our terms. The response you are referring to above is put in its simplest terms: we could not offer a refund, and therefore you were welcome to resell it if you chose to. I do apologize for any inconvenience on your end, but we did try to assist you in all ways that we could. We do appreciate your business and the opportunity to try and accommodate you as best as we could. We do hope we can change your opinion in the future if you decide to give us another chance. Thank you again.

Mary
Mary

AWful and Awkward return policy

Headache and drawn out process to get a return processed. I would caution about any purchase and making sure you read the fine print. even for in-stock items there can be a lot of fees

Koheba
Koheba

Entry door

Great service I helping me replace my entry side garage door. Used Elite in the past for interior trim and interior doors. Very knowledgeable and offered me a variety of products to choose from. Very professional and responsive. Would highly recommend.

Gregory in Guelph
Gregory in Guelph

Provided and installed 8' x 8" round fiberglass tapered, fluted columns

Did what they said they would do when they said they would do it. The office staff responded quickly to questions about the job. The installer was very knowledgeable, and worked efficiently and left the worksite completely clean. I also appreciate that the installer took the old columns away with him. I am very pleased with the company.

f.weatherall in Mississauga
f.weatherall in Mississauga

Column supply and installation

We were happy with the service of Elite Mouldings, the person who gave the quote was very knowledgeable and was happy to liaise with the siding company. The installer did a great job and worked around a few issues very well. Also, Alexandra in the showroom got the ball rolling.

Ryan Doherty in Whitby
Ryan Doherty in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Finished Basement Trimwork & Crown

I very happy to have found my "go to" company for all my trimwork. I've purchased their 7" and 5" crown, chair rail and trim to wainscot my house. I will definitely use them for the baseboards, casings and post covers now I'm finishing the basement. Superior product at a great value.

mae in Ottawa
mae in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Waffle Ceiling

They are very professional and the price is reasonable. From the beginning of the transaction, until the end, everything went smooth. Customer service and Installers are superb. Work is amazing. I am happy with their work and We definitely recommend them.

<3 in Vaughan
<3 in Vaughan

Kitchen Backsplash w/PVC Beadboard Kit

I used the PVC Beaboard Kit for my kitchen backsplash project and was so easy to install and looks absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend this product and Elite Trimworks customer service was excellent.

More about Elite Trimworks Inc.

Elite trim works is dedicated to deliver the very best experience when dealing with BeadBoard kits. With more than five years of industry experience, Elite trim works is one name that you can trust upon readily.
Looking for Trim and Moldings pros in Woodbridge?