Super Choice Carpet & Hardwood

Carpet & Rug Retailers
3075 Ridgeway Dr. #26 Mississauga ON L5L 5X8
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Mississauga  >  Super Choice Carpet & Hardwood

Reviews for Super Choice Carpet & Hardwood

blue1 in Mississauga

The service was very good. It took me awhile to pick out a product but their patience served me well. I would recommend any of my friends and family. I will need additional product which I plan to see them for.

Super Choice was a fabulous company to deal with in all respects. They spent time with me at their store and helped me to choose the best and most affordable flooring for me. They were flexible

I would recommend Super Choice Carpet and Hardware to friends, family, co-workers and even strangers. As a teacher I take pride in my work and expect others to do the same. I give this company 5 stars or an A+ for the INCREDIBLE work they did on my floors!!

J Lee in

Great flooring product - exactly what we wanted at reasonable prices. Further, install was completed when we requested it and was completed on time. Most importantly, the workmanship and customer service was excellent. Great people to work with. We are very happy with the hardwood and carpet. Would highly recommend Super Choice for sure.

Fred Chow in Richmond Hill

Great services from start to finish.
Owners are great ( Manny & Jimmy)
Pricing very reasonable
Great installers ( Carpet and Hardwood) - top quality work and good personnel. Especially carpet installers , putting all bedroom furniture back in the same spot.
Highly recommend for carpet and hardwood.

Shareen in Mississauga

We choose Super Choice from a referral from my best friend who had hardwood installed years back. Jimmy came to see the space and quoted us with installation, baseboards, etc. He was professional and also gave us excellent suggestions as well which we never thought of. The installers were fast, and did great work. The space looks amazing and everything exceeded our expectations.

Thanks!

Thank you Shareen, Enjoy your new floors!!

After shopping around, we purchased brand name handcrafted hardwood flooring from Jimmy.
The Price was very competitive comparing to other stores carrying the same brand hardwood we wanted to buy. He charged only 10% down payment and the balance was due before delivery day. (Other stores I asked would charge 50% down payment upfront.)
Jimmy returned my calls in time and remembered all the details of our order. He was very helpful and flexible scheduling and delivering the hardwood into our house.
Highly recommended if you are looking for brand name hardwood at competitive price.

natashaalcorn
1 review Milton, ON

I purchased a 1100sq ft 10 y.o 3 story townhome with tired carpet and dated oak bannisters. Super Choice was recommended to me by a family member for their exceptional work and I was not disappointed. During the entire process Jimmy and the installers working on my home were very courteous, professional. They did an excellent job transforming my home with hardwood flooring throughout and 2 sets of hardwood stairs. I am extremely happy with the results and highly recommend super choice carpet and hardwood.

Julie D.

The team was amazing from the very beginning! Manny helped us with our possible selections, Jimmy came to the house to do the formal estimate and Lucky and his partner finalized the amazing service with a great installation! Love, love, love the results!!! Thank you so much!

natalie
2 reviews Burlington, ON

We contacted Super Choice and had great service from beginning to end. They had a wonderful selection of carpet to choose from and were helpful in assisting us with our choice. Jimmy was an absolute pleasure to deal with and his price was great!! Our carpet and installation were done within two weeks - just as Jimmy had said it would. Our installer was polite, tidy and worked quickly. You won't beat another store in customer service, product, installation or price. We look forward to working with Super Choice again!

More about Super Choice Carpet & Hardwood

When it comes to top-notch installation and exclusive flooring options, trust Super Choice Carpet quality solution within affordable range. A beautiful floor now is just a call away.
Flooring retailer
Carpet and Rug Dealer

Carpet & Rug Retailers
Hardwood, Carpet, Laminate, Carpet runners, LVT, VCT, Baseboard, Moldings, Laminate underpadding, Bamboo, Engineered flooring. Carpet Tiles.
Hardwood installation, Carpet installation Re-finishing hardwood floors Stairs Spindles, Railing, Wrought Iron spindles. Floor repairs.
Lauzon, Superior Flooring, Appalachian Flooring, Preverco, Bruce, Armstrong, Goodfellow, Twelve Oaks, Taiga building, Purparket, Vintage Flooring, Muskoka Hardwood, Laurentian, Quickstyle, Beaulieu, Shaw Industries, Mohawk Carpet, Kraus Carpet Mills, Tuftex, Fusion Flooring.
Wide Range of styles and Colors. Please visit store locations.
Complete Stairs Reno, Hardwood,Carpet, Vinyl flooring, Carpet runners.
1983
Contact Store
Visa, Mastercard, Debit
MBOT,
no minimum
PROJECT RATE
Varies
Products 25 to 35 year warranty, installation warranty is one year carpet and hardwod