Super Choice Carpet & Hardwood

Judy in Burlington
Judy in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Hardwood Installation

A friend recommended Super Choice Carpet and Hardwood for our engineered hardwood installation. We received a professional and comprehensive quotation for the job which included removal of old tile and carpet. The installers were efficient and very professional. The job was completed on time and on budget. My wife and I are very pleased with our new hardwood floor. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.
Tony

Hi Tony,
Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure doing business with you, and also are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your new floors.
Many thanks, have yourself a very Happy Holidays.
Jimmy

Robert in Oakville
Robert in Oakville

Hardwood purchase + install, stairs install

Horrible results with workmanship detail, customers beware - lured in with great prices, but installers for stairs and flooring do not pay attention to detail. Will be honest, price and customer service was not bad but problem was overall end result was very poor, particularly with the stairs.

Damage to floors from machines, stair spindle install uneven, vent cut-outs not aligned, wood filler colour used doesn't match, holes left in drywall, etc. Have pictures to prove.

Make sure to discuss and ensure all details are agreed to before installation if you go ahead.

Robert ,
We at Super Choice Carpet and Hardwood take full responsibility of the work we complete, We will not allow anyone to make such false accusations about our company, and are willing to challenge your accusations. We do not lure are respected clients,a quote was submitted to you, plus references than only you agreed to move forward. If you were not satisfied with the overall outcome, this issue should have been addressed when your project was completed on Feb of 2018.
We still stand behind the work we have completed. If you would like discuss this matter feel free to get in touch with us. We can be reached at 905 828 6878.

Fran in Toronto
Fran in Toronto

Hardwood Flooring and Staircase

We had Super Choice install new carpet in two of our bedrooms a few years ago and we were very happy with the job. We called them again to install hardwood on our second floor and our staircase. Jimmy came out and measured and explained to us what would be done and what to expect. His pricing and advice was very good. His team did an excellent job of installing the hardwood flooring. The installer who did our staircase was exceptional. Very professional and the stairs were finished off to perfection. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them. Our floors and staircase look beautiful.

Omar08 in Mississauga
Omar08 in Mississauga

Carpet runner for stairs

Amazing quality and service. Everything was done in time and at reasonable price. Both jimmy and the installer made sure everything was perfect and went above and beyond my expectations. Highly recommend!

michelle.deschenes in Brampton
michelle.deschenes in Brampton

Hardwood floor / Carpet installation - most of the house

Super Choice A++ service. From the moment we walked into the store we were greeted by Jimmy who was very professional and knew his products. Any questions we had were answered. The first installation happened in the summer, where hardwood floors were installed on the main floor of our home. After completing renovations, we immediately returned to Super Choice and picked out carpet to be installed. In both cases the installation went smoothly and was very professional. Jimmy's prices are very fair, and far better than any competitor we had previously been to. Product is amazing and has held up to my 80lb boxer. Thank you Jimmy for your service. I would not hesitate to recommend Super Choice for any flooring needing to be done. They provide outstanding service.

blue1 in Mississauga
blue1 in Mississauga

Hardwood flooring

The service was very good. It took me awhile to pick out a product but their patience served me well. I would recommend any of my friends and family. I will need additional product which I plan to see them for.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Installed laminate flooring throughout entire house

Super Choice was a fabulous company to deal with in all respects. They spent time with me at their store and helped me to choose the best and most affordable flooring for me. They were flexible

I would recommend Super Choice Carpet and Hardware to friends, family, co-workers and even strangers. As a teacher I take pride in my work and expect others to do the same. I give this company 5 stars or an A+ for the INCREDIBLE work they did on my floors!!

J Lee in
J Lee in

Hardwood and Flooring Install

Great flooring product - exactly what we wanted at reasonable prices. Further, install was completed when we requested it and was completed on time. Most importantly, the workmanship and customer service was excellent. Great people to work with. We are very happy with the hardwood and carpet. Would highly recommend Super Choice for sure.

Fred Chow in Richmond Hill
Fred Chow in Richmond Hill

Carpet and Hardwood

Great services from start to finish.
Owners are great ( Manny & Jimmy)
Pricing very reasonable
Great installers ( Carpet and Hardwood) - top quality work and good personnel. Especially carpet installers , putting all bedroom furniture back in the same spot.
Highly recommend for carpet and hardwood.

More about Super Choice Carpet & Hardwood

When it comes to top-notch installation and exclusive flooring options, trust Super Choice Carpet quality solution within affordable range. A beautiful floor now is just a call away. Flooring retailer Carpet and Rug Dealer
Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Mississauga?