Super Choice Carpet & Hardwood

Carpet & Rug Retailers
3075 Ridgeway Dr. #26 Mississauga ON L5L 5X8
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Mississauga  >  Super Choice Carpet & Hardwood

Reviews for Super Choice Carpet & Hardwood

Hardfloor, Baseboard and Stairs renovation

Fantastic and excellent quality work. Very much appreciated, the hard and great work of Jimmy and his people dedications. We are truly pleased and grateful, the job is well done. Highly Recommended

Omar08 in Mississauga
Omar08 in Mississauga

Carpet runner for stairs

Amazing quality and service. Everything was done in time and at reasonable price. Both jimmy and the installer made sure everything was perfect and went above and beyond my expectations. Highly recommend!

michelle.deschenes in Brampton
michelle.deschenes in Brampton

Hardwood floor / Carpet installation - most of the house

Super Choice A++ service. From the moment we walked into the store we were greeted by Jimmy who was very professional and knew his products. Any questions we had were answered. The first installation happened in the summer, where hardwood floors were installed on the main floor of our home. After completing renovations, we immediately returned to Super Choice and picked out carpet to be installed. In both cases the installation went smoothly and was very professional. Jimmy's prices are very fair, and far better than any competitor we had previously been to. Product is amazing and has held up to my 80lb boxer. Thank you Jimmy for your service. I would not hesitate to recommend Super Choice for any flooring needing to be done. They provide outstanding service.

blue1 in Mississauga
blue1 in Mississauga

Hardwood flooring

The service was very good. It took me awhile to pick out a product but their patience served me well. I would recommend any of my friends and family. I will need additional product which I plan to see them for.

Installed laminate flooring throughout entire house

Super Choice was a fabulous company to deal with in all respects. They spent time with me at their store and helped me to choose the best and most affordable flooring for me. They were flexible

I would recommend Super Choice Carpet and Hardware to friends, family, co-workers and even strangers. As a teacher I take pride in my work and expect others to do the same. I give this company 5 stars or an A+ for the INCREDIBLE work they did on my floors!!

J Lee in
J Lee in

Hardwood and Flooring Install

Great flooring product - exactly what we wanted at reasonable prices. Further, install was completed when we requested it and was completed on time. Most importantly, the workmanship and customer service was excellent. Great people to work with. We are very happy with the hardwood and carpet. Would highly recommend Super Choice for sure.

Fred Chow in Richmond Hill
Fred Chow in Richmond Hill

Carpet and Hardwood

Great services from start to finish.
Owners are great ( Manny & Jimmy)
Pricing very reasonable
Great installers ( Carpet and Hardwood) - top quality work and good personnel. Especially carpet installers , putting all bedroom furniture back in the same spot.
Highly recommend for carpet and hardwood.

Shareen in Mississauga
Shareen in Mississauga

Great service and work

We choose Super Choice from a referral from my best friend who had hardwood installed years back. Jimmy came to see the space and quoted us with installation, baseboards, etc. He was professional and also gave us excellent suggestions as well which we never thought of. The installers were fast, and did great work. The space looks amazing and everything exceeded our expectations.

Thanks!

Thank you Shareen, Enjoy your new floors!!

Purchased Hardwood flooring

After shopping around, we purchased brand name handcrafted hardwood flooring from Jimmy.
The Price was very competitive comparing to other stores carrying the same brand hardwood we wanted to buy. He charged only 10% down payment and the balance was due before delivery day. (Other stores I asked would charge 50% down payment upfront.)
Jimmy returned my calls in time and remembered all the details of our order. He was very helpful and flexible scheduling and delivering the hardwood into our house.
Highly recommended if you are looking for brand name hardwood at competitive price.

natashaalcorn
natashaalcorn
1 review Milton, ON

Hardwood stairs and flooring

I purchased a 1100sq ft 10 y.o 3 story townhome with tired carpet and dated oak bannisters. Super Choice was recommended to me by a family member for their exceptional work and I was not disappointed. During the entire process Jimmy and the installers working on my home were very courteous, professional. They did an excellent job transforming my home with hardwood flooring throughout and 2 sets of hardwood stairs. I am extremely happy with the results and highly recommend super choice carpet and hardwood.

More about Super Choice Carpet & Hardwood

When it comes to top-notch installation and exclusive flooring options, trust Super Choice Carpet quality solution within affordable range. A beautiful floor now is just a call away. Flooring retailer Carpet and Rug Dealer